KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. Venom

Batman vs. Venom
Started by: Funkmaster TC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Funkmaster TC
Pimp'n

Batman vs. Venom

i searched this thread and it didnt come up. Who Wins?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:58 AM
Funkmaster TC is currently offline Click here to Send Funkmaster TC a Private Message Find more posts by Funkmaster TC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

sonics...nuff said

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:23 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Venom kills him and then eats the one thing that puts him a cut above most of DC's heroes, his brains.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:24 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
sonics...nuff said

He doesnt know anything about Venom at all....he couldnt know that.

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:26 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Venom eats his brains.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:41 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Mmmm Batbrains. stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:42 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

Batman actually has a chance in this Vs topic against a super-human[[for once].Unless Venom backhands him into 2 pieces off the bat[no pun intended] he would probably resort to a sonic using weapon just as a general good idea against something that can shrug off his attacks like nothing.Insead of just ticking off or slowing down the enemy this time it can actually take Venom down[Fire might come up maybe but Sonics seems a more logic weapon for him to use]

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:43 AM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by EvilCap America
Batman actually has a chance in this Vs topic against a super-human[[for once].Unless Venom backhands him into 2 pieces off the bat[no pun intended] he would probably resort to a sonic using weapon just as a general good idea against something that can shrug off his attacks like nothing.Insead of just ticking off or slowing down the enemy this time it can actually take Venom down[Fire might come up maybe but Sonics seems a more logic weapon for him to use]

what he said......batman does use sonics, cuz he has them with him, he uses it cuz most people are affected by sonics...its omnidirectional so it has good range to

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:53 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You must realize though it is effective, Venom is no resilient to it than you or I, just its one of the things he's suspectible to, besides fire is more available and effective. Regardless he doesn't know about the sonics, and the nature of venom, he'd most likely get crushed, venom is cunning and deadly in his own right.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:55 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Ok, the Bat would need to know who and what he is fighting, and he would need a plan. because Batman is skilled and all, but Venom is a killing machine.

Heck, \/enom could possibly take over Batman.

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:56 AM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenoside
-Insert funny title here-

Originally posted by RayIsGay
Ok, the Bat would need to know who and what he is fighting, and he would need a plan. because Batman is skilled and all, but Venom is a killing machine.

Can you imagine Venom merging with batman?.....That would be awesome!!!

"Your bedside manner needs work, doc. I t'ink I liked it better when you were kissin' me."- Gambit
"M'sweet, I never gamble... I win. At everything."- Gambit

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:58 AM
Zenoside is currently offline Click here to Send Zenoside a Private Message Find more posts by Zenoside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

If it isn't mentioned otherwise, there is no preptime, but seriously batman has great gadgets, but if he missed ( which he never seems to do), he would eat it hard.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:59 AM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

quote:

And leave his host? Only in MK crapola. mad

Rant aside.

Bats better not let up and have more then one sonic device. If Venom jams the sonic gun with a tendril (which he has often done), Bat's is toast.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:00 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

yep, But if they were to merge, They would destroy everything!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:01 AM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom wins.End of discussion.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:12 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

but what if....

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:13 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The Anti Venom ray!!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 03:19 AM
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

I think Venom would waste Batman I mean sure batman is really good at hand to hand fighting but then venom could just merge with him that or eat his brains.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 05:17 AM
Darthburgerking is currently offline Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Batman's smart and cunning as everybody knows. I believe he can cook up a plan to beat venom hes very good at that strategies and stuff.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:41 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

WHATS

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:18 PM