Vader's first lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What do you think Anakin's first lines as Vader would be?I think something like as you wish my Master.

King Jedi
His first line as Anakin is "I was cleaning the fan switches" so I hope his first line as Vader is better.

Xizor
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say allof Hayden christianson's lines will be better then Jake Lloyds. The little kid couldn't act and everything he said sounded phony, cheesy and really poor. In the Ep3 script I printed of a website a few years back it says that Vaders first lines were something like "Where's my wife" or "How is my Wife." Then Palpy tells him a lie about how Amidala was murdered by Ob1. This increases Anakins anger. When in reality Palpy killed Amidala and Ob1 is fleeing with anakins children.

tainted one
i seem to remember reading a while back that james earl jones called up GL when the new trilogy got underway and said something like, "do you have a job for me?" and GL said something like, "yeah, i need you for about 5 minutes at the end of III.) sorry i don't have the URL to post here.

if, however, as some of us here have speculated, anakin gets chopped up at the end of II instead of III, then they will need jones' voice for more than 5 minutes.

remind me again why we think anakin gets dropped in the lava swimming pool at the end of II instead of III!?

Ratcat
I think the story is actually that J.E.J. has already recorded 5 or 10 minutes of "stock footage" just incase he were to pass away before Episode-III came along.

How true this is I don't know, I would have thought that with todays technology they would be able to make just about anyone sound like Darth Vader if they had to.

King Jedi
I hope it's not "I have a bad feeling about this" he is about the only character not to say it.

Xantos Clone
How about a teaser with AC DC song

Xantos Clone
how about this teaser trailor in the theater:
camera pans up from tha back of vader in his black garb...with AC/DC song "back in black" playing....his turns and says" bring my shuttle!"

his first line in the movie should be :

"whuzzzzzzzzzupppppppppppp"

UnknownBountyHunter
That's horrible, how could you think of something like that? Oh well, its an opinion roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyhow, Anakin's foreign tongue was horrible. He spoke very slowly when speaking to Watto, when anyone that's been around that long should speak like Watto.

Xantos Clone
ok....ok....it was a goof. However, Rock n Roll has worked in Sci-fi....I would not like any rock in the actual movie, but it would be cool to see a teaser with it....after all, this should be a 'bad to the bone' kind of movie about vader...let's set the mood here folks!

time for lucas to shock us again...he is way overdue since the "I...am your father" thing...let's have some naughty fun....

SO BE IT..........J E D I.....

King Jedi
If his first line is going to be from a song how about "I am the walrus coo-coo ka choo". That would be a shock.

Jedi Mercenary
I like Xantos's Idea!! laughing out loud stick out tongue

Xantos Clone
Thanks Mercenary!!! glad you like that..you see, us bad Jedi think alike!
I wanna see a 'bad to the bone / T2' scene in the teaser man! if it's in the actual movie, it would seam out of place....

Escape is not his plan....I will face him...alone

Ben Carozza
The ACDC might work for an ad. I think I'd bust a gut laughing at that one. Although it might take away from what GL is calling a tragic film. Maybe they could use it for one of those ads they use to get everyone to go see the film for an 11th and 12th time.

As for Vader's first lines, the classic speculation of "What is thy bidding my master." is always a good one. Or how about "What is thy -- woah -- what the hell happened to my voice?"

Xantos Clone
Hehehehe!!! that's funny man!!

On a serious note, I do agree that GL may have vader say something memorable like that. On the other hand, I always had a feeling that we may just hear the breathing at the end of the movie....but now that James Earl Jones has officially signed on to do some dialog, that blows my theroy....

He may say :

"testing.....1, 2, 3, testing....is this thing on?...." or "Obi Wan will pay for this!!..." (while clenching his fist in anger..)

Ratcat
How about,

"Ooooooooooo, these leather trousers sure do chap!"

Anglo American Translation.

Trousers=Pants smile

theEviljedi
We know what trousers are Ratcatsmile My grandpa used to always say that too.

Ratcat
Are you trying to imply I'm old.... smile

You're probably right actually.

theEviljedi
No No.Just that we know what they are.laughing out loud

Dim
Well, I think you're old RC..Man! What are you? 33, right?..Wow...that is sooooooooooooooo old wink If it helps I just found a grey hair, and I'm only 26! It was in my eyebrow....(don't laugh)

theEviljedi
An gray hair so soon?Doesn't matter.It will eventually happen to us all sadly.sad

Dim
I don't know......I'm not very happy about it. Maybe it's different with eyebrow hair. God I hope so...What sucks is my hair's so dark..If I start going grey now I'll have to dye it...and I'm lazy. What color is your hair EJ?

Xantos Clone
how about:

"Master, what does this button on my chest do??"

or "Master.....what if I have to take a leak?...is there a button for that or do I have to take all of this stuff off?"

or "YOU MEAN EVERYTHING IS MECHANICAL!??"

or "Master...what if I sneez?..."

Ratcat
Xantos Clone, those were brilliant!

Dim, actually I'm 32!!!! sad I would worry about a grey hair, I found my first grey hair when I was about 24, but then they say it supposed to be distinguished on a man...

Dim
Yeah XC, so far I think yours is the winner smile

RC, I hate to break it to you ...but you're not old. You might feel old..but you're nowhere near old yet...In fact, most would say that you're in your prime, so you better live it up..(this is as good as it gets buddy! heheheh J/K stick out tongue )

Lets not talk about my grey hair anymore...it's too depressing.

Ratcat
OH Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! rolling on floor laughing

Dim
No prob smile

theEviljedi
I have brown hair-I'm Italian you know.Now back on topic.

Dim
Yes my Italian Master stick out tongue

I think his first line should be something like "but, what if I need to itch something..."...Okay, that was lame, but I tried big grin

Ratcat
OK, ok, here you go then.

Vaders First Line:

"Yes My Master, I will wipe the Jedi from the face of the Universe... But can you pass the after sun first...

Dim
Okay...admittlingy i'm drunkk right now..but i don't get it...

Ratcat
Well good for you, getting wrecked once in a while never hurt anyone, unless they were driving of course then it can get a little dicey.

Anyway, I always find the best way to ruin a joke is to explain it but here goes.

He's just been burnt in the lava, user the after sun to stop the burning like you would for sun burn... geezzzzusss.

Dim
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH...I got it...after sun is sun burn ointment....gotcha...That's what messed me up laughing out loud , I sat there for 20 minutes reading that trying to figure it out...

Ratcat
Sorry, I thought After Sun was available in the US.

theEviljedi
Not the Italian Master-The Italian Stailon

Dim
That's okay...It might be available but I just don't know...I'm not really the tanning type.

That's Italian Stallion EJ stick out tongue

King Jedi
WOW! EJ are you realy Italian? I've never met a real Italian before. You are so lucky! smile

Ratcat
What? Like lucky you found a quarter or lucky you won the lottery?

King Jedi
It was my attempt at sarcasm.

Ratcat
Sorry, it's late. But you know that being in the UK also.

Dim
That was the best you can do???? roll eyes (sarcastic) EJ, it's better to be an Italian Stallion than a Shetland Pony...don't ever let anyone tell you different hehehe...

King Jedi
Shetland Ponies actualy look better than horses. Who wants to be known as a big dumb animal anyway?smile

Dim
Okay...I'm not going to get into a size matters debate here stick out tongue ....hehehehe I DARE you to come up with something for that!!!!

King Jedi
Well Shetland Ponies are better to look at and you have less chance of getting injured with one of those.smile I could go on but I might get banned.

Dim
Sometimes getting injured is a good thing wink Okay..back on topic..and I don't want to hear anything about ponies or helmets or anything like that!

King Jedi
Anyone reading this might get a bit confused.smile

Dim
That's probably just as well smile

Ratcat
Do you know how scary it was to come back to this thread and see where it had gone....

Dim
I'm sorry...smile EJ started it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.