Nightwing vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shaolin9976
Nightwing vs Deadpool

shaolin9976
I do believe that Deadpool can kill Nightwing in this one...I don't think Nightwing will have enough ammo or strength to match deadpool's...

jeffrodini
You gotta be kidding me? Are you really expecting people to argue this? Deadpool would have him dead in a matter of minutes.

Yeah yeah, but Nightwang was trained by the bat... so what? Deadpool is a stud, and he'd own Nightwing. Plus, DP has that whole super freaky regeneration thingy going for him. And, I could be wrong, but Nightwing still has absolutely no superpowers.

Hence, not even an arguement.

StyleTime
It may actually be closer than people think. Shen Kuei owned Deadpool just using hand to hand, but I'm not sure if Nightwing is on par with Shen Kuei in hand to hand. If he is, he has good chance of beating deadpool up close at least. I'll reserve judgement, but I'll give Deadpool the advantage at the moment.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by StyleTime
It may actually be closer than people think. Shen Kuei owned Deadpool just using hand to hand, but I'm not sure if Nightwing is on par with Shen Kuei in hand to hand. If he is, he has good chance of beating deadpool up close at least. I'll reserve judgement, but I'll give Deadpool the advantage at the moment.

In skill Cat is more or less equals Shang Chi who is more or less equal to Shiva. Ontop of that both Cat and Chi can amp their stats to the extreme with their chi. Shen Kuei would steam roll Nightwing in h2h, heck he could steam roll Dick and Bruce at the same time.

Deadpool wins

Lord-of-Dreams
Deadpool stabs him in the stomach for all the reasons above big grin

willRules
Originally posted by StyleTime

Nightwing isn't superhuman fast though. Deadpool needs one hit to end this. Nightwing can hit him loads of times, Wade will just heal and kill him..............

Lord-of-Dreams
yeah, basically, except that NW isn't that stupid, he'd figure it out and tie Wade up. I just dont think Wadey is gonna let that happen.

grey fox
Wade takes every hit thrown at him while making humours quips about the word 'nightwing' before shooting dick straight in the forehead....

Black Adam
Wade straps himself with grenades and goes off two inches away from nightwing

Or DP simply decapitates him

Deadpool wins.

LordFear
Yeah Deadpool is a gonna destroy him and without much thought

willRules
Originally posted by Black Adam
Wade straps himself with grenades and goes off two inches away from nightwing

Or DP simply decapitates him

Deadpool wins.

yes

Tron
I can't say how this goes, but I still think Nightwing puts up a better fight than everyone thinks. Afterall, the guy goes round after round with Deathstroke, that says a lot.

Ex11B
Deadpool rules...........oh,and he wins this also.

Murda Mase
Deadpool is basicly a punching bag now in Cable/Deadpool.

Deadpool's no joke if written good.

Deadpool should be able to beat alot more people then he does.

Writers dumb him down to much as far as skills.

King Castle
Deadpool easily wins this, he might lose 2 or 3 but that is due to heavy helping of PIS on his character and personality..

Realistically there is no way for Dick to put him down with his standard gear.. but, DP has his hotdog moments.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.