KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nightwing vs Deadpool

Nightwing vs Deadpool
Started by: shaolin9976

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Nightwing vs Deadpool

Nightwing vs Deadpool

Attachment: deadpool03.gif
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:54 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

I do believe that Deadpool can kill Nightwing in this one...I don't think Nightwing will have enough ammo or strength to match deadpool's...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:57 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffrodini

You gotta be kidding me? Are you really expecting people to argue this? Deadpool would have him dead in a matter of minutes.

Yeah yeah, but Nightwang was trained by the bat... so what? Deadpool is a stud, and he'd own Nightwing. Plus, DP has that whole super freaky regeneration thingy going for him. And, I could be wrong, but Nightwing still has absolutely no superpowers.

Hence, not even an arguement.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 03:45 PM
jeffrodini is currently offline Click here to Send jeffrodini a Private Message Find more posts by jeffrodini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

It may actually be closer than people think. Shen Kuei owned Deadpool just using hand to hand, but I'm not sure if Nightwing is on par with Shen Kuei in hand to hand. If he is, he has good chance of beating deadpool up close at least. I'll reserve judgement, but I'll give Deadpool the advantage at the moment.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:09 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
It may actually be closer than people think. Shen Kuei owned Deadpool just using hand to hand, but I'm not sure if Nightwing is on par with Shen Kuei in hand to hand. If he is, he has good chance of beating deadpool up close at least. I'll reserve judgement, but I'll give Deadpool the advantage at the moment.

In skill Cat is more or less equals Shang Chi who is more or less equal to Shiva. Ontop of that both Cat and Chi can amp their stats to the extreme with their chi. Shen Kuei would steam roll Nightwing in h2h, heck he could steam roll Dick and Bruce at the same time.

Deadpool wins

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 04:13 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

Deadpool stabs him in the stomach for all the reasons above big grin

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:34 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by StyleTime

Nightwing isn't superhuman fast though. Deadpool needs one hit to end this. Nightwing can hit him loads of times, Wade will just heal and kill him..............

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 06:36 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

yeah, basically, except that NW isn't that stupid, he'd figure it out and tie Wade up. I just dont think Wadey is gonna let that happen.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:46 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Wade takes every hit thrown at him while making humours quips about the word 'nightwing' before shooting dick straight in the forehead....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:52 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Wade straps himself with grenades and goes off two inches away from nightwing

Or DP simply decapitates him

Deadpool wins.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 08:52 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Yeah Deadpool is a gonna destroy him and without much thought

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 09:27 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Black Adam
Wade straps himself with grenades and goes off two inches away from nightwing

Or DP simply decapitates him

Deadpool wins.

yes

Old Post Feb 10th, 2006 09:37 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I can't say how this goes, but I still think Nightwing puts up a better fight than everyone thinks. Afterall, the guy goes round after round with Deathstroke, that says a lot.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:27 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Deadpool rules...........oh,and he wins this also.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:34 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Deadpool is basicly a punching bag now in Cable/Deadpool.

Deadpool's no joke if written good.

Deadpool should be able to beat alot more people then he does.

Writers dumb him down to much as far as skills.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2006 01:41 AM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deadpool easily wins this, he might lose 2 or 3 but that is due to heavy helping of PIS on his character and personality..

Realistically there is no way for Dick to put him down with his standard gear.. but, DP has his hotdog moments.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 09:28 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote