3 man team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok you must pick 3 street level heroes e.g. Daredevil, Cap etc

Then take them through this gauntlet. They are "recharged and rested" after each fight.

NO PREP

Aunt May

100 Hydra Agents

Punisher with Prep

Psylocke and Jubilee and Shadowcat

The Thing

She-Hulk

The Fantastic Four except for Invisible woman

xmarksthespot
How does it go from Aunt May to 100 Hydra Agents? laughing

willRules
Anyone?

willRules
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
How does it go from Aunt May to 100 Hydra Agents? laughing

confused good point..............well who is on your team and how far do you think they will get?

xmarksthespot
No street level fighter can beat Shadowcat without prep can they? Although my definition of street level might be different to yours.

How bout provide a list to choose from.

willRules
Ok street level is any of the following plus any i missed out (in my opinion)

Cap
Daredevil
Punisher
Batman
Blackpanther
Black-widow
Wolverine (maybe?)
Ironfist

In my opinion it is generally (with exceptions) heroes who dont have powers)

willRules
If I were to pick a team i would pick..............Cap, Black Panther and Daredevil.

Cap would have the battle tactics and leader skills. BlackPanther has got the really cool claws and stuff and DareDevil's hypersenses may come in handy.

xmarksthespot
Imo no team of three makes it past the troika of Psylocke/Jubilee/Shadowcat.

willRules
You are probably right. Unless one of the realy skilled fighters can grab Psylockes arm and put it into shadowcat's head.

xmarksthespot
I'd imagine that Shadowcat would just keep all three of them intangible. Jubilee would blind the attackers and deafen DD and Psylocke would mindrape them.

willRules
LOL ok what if I got rid of Psylocke and Shadowcat and Jubilee? and replaced them with.................Luke Cage!!!!!

willRules
Hey Xmarksthespot, cool sig.

willRules
Anyone got any suggestions?

Solidus Snake
midnighter, cassidy (from the preacher), zealot
round one:
cassidy eats aunt may. midnighter and zealot (wildcats) are appalled and take him apart)

round two: cassidy is cannon fodder but still helps as hes as strong as 50 men. zealot and midnighter eliminate hydra.

round 3: cassidy once again is cannon fodder. midnighter escapes into the shadows. whilst punisher is ripping apart cass and fending off zealot, midnighter knocks his block off from behind.

round 4.

i would use zealot to take down psylocke. shes too powerful a chrub warrior to get taken out by psylockes telepathic might. jubilee falls like a fly. shadow cat will panic. between midnighter and zealot, they'll get her eventually.

round 5.
thing is gonna tear apart the team unless midnighter or zealot manage to stab him thru the eye or mouth.

round 6.
ditto.

round 7.
i fear they will lose.
reed wraps up zealot, and since hes inpenetrable, shell never get out once he constricts. cassidy will fall before jonny storms might. midnighter and thing will have to duke it out alone. im not sure of the results there.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by willRules
Hey Xmarksthespot, cool sig.

Thx big grin

Still don't think any street level will get Shadowcat. laughing out loud

Solidus Snake
all they need is jesse custer. he could kill anyone...as long as they spoke english.

willRules
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
all they need is jesse custer. he could kill anyone...as long as they spoke english.

Who is Jessie Custer embarrasment ?

willRules
I think that my team of Cap, DD and BlackPanther could get to the Thing and would be beaten there. But they might not get past Psylocke, shadowcat and Jubilee. Or even the all-powerful aunt may!!!!!!!!!!

willRules
Ok to keep this thread alive I am going to add to the list...........

Aunt May
100 Hydra agents
Punisher with prep
Doom
Jubilee and Magma
Nightcrawler
Thing
She-Hulk
FF except for invisible woman.

willRules
I think that my team of Cap, DD and BlackPanther could get to Doom and would have a very tough time. (I should have put him higher up the list....) If they somehow get past Doom then Nightcrawler is the next big problem. If I am being extremely generous, I would say my team could get to Thing big grin

Solidus Snake
jesse custer was the preacher.

he had the word of God in him. whatever he told u to do, ya had to do. it was a 100 book run by garth ennis and steve dillon for dc's vertigo

its one of the best series ever written.

its a lil blasphemous though. did i say a little. its very blasphemous.

anyways...the story is that jesse custer has to hunt down God for abandoning creation. so jesse is travelling all over the earth with his hitman girlfriend and a drunken irish vampire named cassidy to find God and 'tach him a lesson'

its not for the faint of heart.

willRules
So anyone got any other teams and how far they would get on my old or new list.

xmarksthespot
What's the new list btw?

willRules

Aunt May
100 Hydra agents
Punisher with prep
Doom
Jubilee and Magma
Nightcrawler
Thing
She-Hulk

willRules
They are not In order of power

xmarksthespot
I don't know if street levels could get past Magma, she could prolly just open up the ground to swallow them (and kill Jubes in the process but who cares laughing out loud )

willRules
Yeah thats the thing about that team. They are potentially very powerful but they have no experience. Thats probably why i put Doom so low down. Cos although he is good he has been beaten by your average hero. Doom has to face 3 heroes without his usual prep time

Metalmanx
I think Punisher would probably take two of the three out, and then go down, only to have the other two respawn.

...Yea, they're not making it past Dr. Doom.

And if they did Magma will destroy them easily.

There's no need for the others, heh.

willRules
Its unlikely but Doom could be beaten.............

willRules
Magma isn't that good cos of her experience........

Metalmanx
You serious? Magma has buttloads of experience. She was one of the original New Mutants, back in the day. She has plenty of experience and knows how to use her powers perfectly.

Xtreme X-men has some good scenes of Magma showing off her power.

willRules
Oh ok my mistake, well if i took magma outta the list then how well would your team do?

Metalmanx
Oh uh...I never even made a team. I just know that no 3-street level heroes are going to be enough to take down Dr. Doom and of course not Magma. Even if I took Captain America, Black Panther, and even Wolverine (Though in my opinion I wouldn't count him as a street level hero, more of a superhero because of his powers and adamantium skeleton), it still would not be anywhere near a match for Dr. Doom at all, who constantly battles much more powerful opponents and defeats them.

willRules
Well Captain America beat Doom in Secret Wars. It would be incredibly hard no doubt but it's possible.

Tony Stark

Aunt May
100 Hydra agents
Punisher with prep
Doom
Jubilee and Magma
Nightcrawler
Thing
She-Hulk

There are no combo of 3 street level heroes that could get past DOOM! The day ends early.

cool

willRules
Im sure Cap has beaten Doom many times b4?

xmarksthespot
Rethink the list though because even if anyone gets past Doom no group is getting past Magma.

Metalmanx
Exactly what I said earlier.

willRules
ok lets take out Doom and Magma................

xmarksthespot
Nightcrawler could conceivably take out a three man team of street levels. If they get past him I'm going to say they get stopped by Thing.

ALEMASTER
ghost rider and agent X and blade

ALEMASTER
thats my team

Metalmanx
Nightcrawler could still beat them all in theory. If he fights smart that is. No toying around, he'd have to go after them hard and fast.

And if they manage to beat him, the Thing takes them all down.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nightcrawler could still beat them all in theory. If he fights smart that is. No toying around, he'd have to go after them hard and fast.

And if they manage to beat him, the Thing takes them all down.

Stop copying me! mad

J/k laughing out loud

But yeh among other ways he could kill them NC rapid ports each one in the air and then ports down to watch the street levels go splat. If they manage to get past him then Thing clobbers them.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Stop copying me! mad

J/k laughing out loud

But yeh among other ways he could kill them NC rapid ports each one in the air and then ports down to watch the street levels go splat. If they manage to get past him then Thing clobbers them.

Hahahaha, my bad. stick out tongue

But yea, basically.

Man, you sure do love that port-up-in-the-air-and-drop-your-enemies-to-their-death tactic, don't you?

LordFear
Batgirl(Cassandra Cain)
Deadpool
Black Panther

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hahahaha, my bad. stick out tongue

But yea, basically.

Man, you sure do love that port-up-in-the-air-and-drop-your-enemies-to-their-death tactic, don't you?

What can I say? It's my near perfect NC strategem for those mere mortals who can't fly big grin

Metalmanx
Hey, it works. Why fix it if it ain't broken, eh? wink

willRules
Good tactic but if one person has someone like Deadpool on the team then it will be harder for Nightcrawler. (although im not sure Deadpool is street level? Maybe..................)

supremthor
what bout karate kid his human so he should be street level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.