KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 man team

3 man team
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

3 man team

Ok you must pick 3 street level heroes e.g. Daredevil, Cap etc

Then take them through this gauntlet. They are "recharged and rested" after each fight.

NO PREP

Aunt May

100 Hydra Agents

Punisher with Prep

Psylocke and Jubilee and Shadowcat

The Thing

She-Hulk

The Fantastic Four except for Invisible woman

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:40 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

How does it go from Aunt May to 100 Hydra Agents? laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:44 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Anyone?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:44 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
How does it go from Aunt May to 100 Hydra Agents? laughing

confused good point..............well who is on your team and how far do you think they will get?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:46 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

No street level fighter can beat Shadowcat without prep can they? Although my definition of street level might be different to yours.

How bout provide a list to choose from.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:47 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Ok street level is any of the following plus any i missed out (in my opinion)

Cap
Daredevil
Punisher
Batman
Blackpanther
Black-widow
Wolverine (maybe?)
Ironfist

In my opinion it is generally (with exceptions) heroes who dont have powers)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:54 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

If I were to pick a team i would pick..............Cap, Black Panther and Daredevil.

Cap would have the battle tactics and leader skills. BlackPanther has got the really cool claws and stuff and DareDevil's hypersenses may come in handy.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:02 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Imo no team of three makes it past the troika of Psylocke/Jubilee/Shadowcat.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:02 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

You are probably right. Unless one of the realy skilled fighters can grab Psylockes arm and put it into shadowcat's head.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:04 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I'd imagine that Shadowcat would just keep all three of them intangible. Jubilee would blind the attackers and deafen DD and Psylocke would mindrape them.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:06 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOL ok what if I got rid of Psylocke and Shadowcat and Jubilee? and replaced them with.................Luke Cage!!!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:08 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Hey Xmarksthespot, cool sig.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:13 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Anyone got any suggestions?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:20 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

midnighter, cassidy (from the preacher), zealot
round one:
cassidy eats aunt may. midnighter and zealot (wildcats) are appalled and take him apart)

round two: cassidy is cannon fodder but still helps as hes as strong as 50 men. zealot and midnighter eliminate hydra.

round 3: cassidy once again is cannon fodder. midnighter escapes into the shadows. whilst punisher is ripping apart cass and fending off zealot, midnighter knocks his block off from behind.

round 4.

i would use zealot to take down psylocke. shes too powerful a chrub warrior to get taken out by psylockes telepathic might. jubilee falls like a fly. shadow cat will panic. between midnighter and zealot, they'll get her eventually.

round 5.
thing is gonna tear apart the team unless midnighter or zealot manage to stab him thru the eye or mouth.

round 6.
ditto.

round 7.
i fear they will lose.
reed wraps up zealot, and since hes inpenetrable, shell never get out once he constricts. cassidy will fall before jonny storms might. midnighter and thing will have to duke it out alone. im not sure of the results there.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:37 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by willRules
Hey Xmarksthespot, cool sig.

Thx big grin

Still don't think any street level will get Shadowcat. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:41 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

all they need is jesse custer. he could kill anyone...as long as they spoke english.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 08:01 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
all they need is jesse custer. he could kill anyone...as long as they spoke english.

Who is Jessie Custer embarrasment ?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:33 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think that my team of Cap, DD and BlackPanther could get to the Thing and would be beaten there. But they might not get past Psylocke, shadowcat and Jubilee. Or even the all-powerful aunt may!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:42 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Ok to keep this thread alive I am going to add to the list...........

Aunt May
100 Hydra agents
Punisher with prep
Doom
Jubilee and Magma
Nightcrawler
Thing
She-Hulk
FF except for invisible woman.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:56 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I think that my team of Cap, DD and BlackPanther could get to Doom and would have a very tough time. (I should have put him higher up the list....) If they somehow get past Doom then Nightcrawler is the next big problem. If I am being extremely generous, I would say my team could get to Thing big grin

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:09 PM