You vs Wolverine(Escape,Fight or Hide)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
Wolverine has decided to kill you,for unknown reasons.He is in a pure Bloodlust.Right now Wolverine is in Canada,on his way to N.Y.C to where you are at.What would you do to survive?.Will you try to escape by plane(knowing that his adamantium skeleton will set off the detectors).Will you stand your ground?.How would you try to survive?Where would you go,knowing he posseses super-human senses(could you hide?)....

MERCILOUS
Well first I'd arm myself to the teeth, no small munition, just heavy stuff. Then I'd convince government and muty haters to join me. Then I'd convince mutants to defuse the situation.

CorderaMitchell
I'd piss on his comics, and throw them in the trash, defeating him.

Solidus Snake
id get a round the world trip and touch several continents even canada oh so briefly. id always have different colognes and stuff. then id settle in a nice caribbean country (Barbados?). by then wolvie would have cooled off.

K3VIL
Bloodlust means he's not using his brain, but he acts like a raging animal.
Outsmart him is the key.
I'll avoid him for few days, preparing a hell of a trap for him.
I'll make him reaching me in a street without exits, altough he'll be tracking down me using his sense of smell, he'll find only a coat, and I'll be over a rooftop in front of him.
I'll blow up the entire street with Napalm, C4 and some nitro, then, I'll put cement over the tons of rocks dropped on him, trapping him in there, if he's still alive.
If he survive the explosion and start to climb up to me, M60 will show Wolverine that bullets are bad, a phosphorus grenade will slow down him much more, then I'll drop on him liquid nitrogen through a device I've prepared before our fight, freezing the poor Logan, after that I'll destroy his body with another grenade.

long pig
I'd just oblitorate him with blasts from my armor, because I am Doom, and I said so.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine's bloodlust is supposed to be special, he can "calcualte" at the rate of 5 chess masters, by the descriptions of others.

Nevermind
I'd stand my ground and fight, duh.

CorderaMitchell
I'd just piss on those comics again.

shaolin9976
I'll tear off the pages and kill Wolverine from there...or stop the dvd..or vhs...a lot of things would kill wolverine...I am god compare to him... laughing

Scoobless
i'd trap him with a large electromagnet..... then i'd point at him and laugh while he can't move...... then i'd stick wooden spears into him and set him on fire..... then i'd put him and the magnet under water for an hour... then bring it up.... dip it in petrol (or "gas" to you damn americans) set him on fire again and lower him into a large crate of dynamite

and i'f that didn't work i'd poke him in the eye with a pencil

CorderaMitchell
*Taking a piss*

willRules
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd trap him with a large electromagnet..... then i'd point at him and laugh while he can't move...... then i'd stick wooden spears into him and set him on fire..... then i'd put him and the magnet under water for an hour... then bring it up.... dip it in petrol (or "gas" to you damn americans) set him on fire again and lower him into a large crate of dynamite

U have been on the how to kill wolvie thread haven't u? cos u sound like an expert laughing

Scoobless
Originally posted by willRules
U have been on the how to kill wolvie thread haven't u? cos u sound like an expert laughing

there's a "how to kill Wolverine" thread?... confused

i've been on the "How to kill Hulk" thread.... Wolverine is easier to kill than him

CorderaMitchell
Try convincing the forum that................

Scoobless
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Try convincing the forum that................

didn't i just do that with my big magnet plan?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Solidus Snake

this sounds good.

just trap him in a scrap yard and use onr of those big magnetic cranes

newjak86
I believe in the magnet plan.

CorderaMitchell
Wasn't that on an episode?

xmarksthespot
If you put a frog in like pH 12 urea it dissolves. You could just do that to Wolverine.

CorderaMitchell
Yea if it worked, itd be a slow painful death.

DarkCrawler
I would lure him to construction site...then do this:

CorderaMitchell
I love these , what do you make them on?? smile

Piedmon
I'd give him my bottle of absolut, and hopefully he'd take it as a peace offering.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

laughing

demigawd

haha your Wolverine looks like the Pointed Headed Boss from Dilbert, lol.

CorderaMitchell
real men do like sigs!

DarkCrawler
I love these , what do you make them on?? smile

Oh, I use Adobe Photoshop 7 to make them.

Lol, you are right. laughing out loud The comic must have crossed in my mind when I made this. big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by K3VIL
Bloodlust means he's not using his brain, but he acts like a raging animal.
Outsmart him is the key.
I'll avoid him for few days, preparing a hell of a trap for him.
I'll make him reaching me in a street without exits, altough he'll be tracking down me using his sense of smell, he'll find only a coat, and I'll be over a rooftop in front of him.
I'll blow up the entire street with Napalm, C4 and some nitro, then, I'll put cement over the tons of rocks dropped on him, trapping him in there, if he's still alive.
If he survive the explosion and start to climb up to me, M60 will show Wolverine that bullets are bad, a phosphorus grenade will slow down him much more, then I'll drop on him liquid nitrogen through a device I've prepared before our fight, freezing the poor Logan, after that I'll destroy his body with another grenade.

Wow. Do you really own all those weapons? You are dangerous, I'll give you that. smile

EvilCap America
Right some midget is going to scare me.Ill just use my Green Lantern Ring and make a Giant green Bart Simpson with slingshot and launch his canadian ass into the sun before his floating head could flap or he could make a fart joke

CorderaMitchell
lol

K3VIL
Wow. Do you really own all those weapons? You are dangerous, I'll give you that. smile
The only fireweapons I've got are:
This
http://members.shaw.ca/planetairsoft/Pictures/review-wolfeyes9traider/9tbenelli-2.jpg
But without the torch.
Two of this, but black
http://www.schiessanlage.ch/Beretta.jpg
But it's an ipothetical fight so I've changed my arsenal.

daniel18
i will tease wolverines mamma until he starts crying like a sissy then i would letmy dog chase him lol

DarkCrawler
This
http://members.shaw.ca/planetairsoft/Pictures/review-wolfeyes9traider/9tbenelli-2.jpg
But without the torch.
Two of this, but black

Nice...

CorderaMitchell
This
But without the torch.
Two of this, but black

Can you show these online.

teddygreen17
Simply, because I am a Master Jedi. The dialogue would go like this.

Wolvy, "I am here to kill you"

Ted, "Yeah, {turn away} talk to the Master with more respect and maybe I will honor your conversation thus enhancing your own vocabulary and wisdom".

Wolvy charges me and says, "I'll kill you". {shhwingg}

I turn around and right before he stabs me, i use the force to stop him. With my hand up I say, "Wolverine, buy me a soda"

Wolvy, "I will buy you a soda".

Ted (me), "Thanks, now kill yourself".

Wolvy, "I will kill myself". Wolvy decapitates himself with his own claws.

Then I immediately use My Master Force to sweep away his decaying bones and blood to the A. Skywalkers room.

The End

K3VIL
Can you show these online.
You mean photos of mines?

Sniper_sloth
I'd stand my ground and fight like a man. If he kills me, so what? I'm dead I won't care. But I seriously doubt he has any chance at all after being blasted with a particle emulsification beam.

grey fox
ha i would just use my handy-dandy alternate dimension crosser to go to the mgs universe and beg the real grey fox to help me , he would come back and rip wolvie a new one

CorderaMitchell
You mean photos of mines?
no those weapons, nevermind, I was thinking that was like against rules or something.

Scoobless
You get an M16, unlimited ammo, Rambo's hunting knife, a steel baseball bat, 10 grenades, a flamethrower, a sledgehammer, a chainsaw, Han Solo's laser blaster, 1lb of C4 (plus detonators), 5 spears and a WWE style "steel" chair

Wolverine is mystically frozen, he cannot move but he will be able to see and feel everything.

You have 5 minutes to do as much damage to him as possible in order to kill him.

Once the time is up, if he is still alive, he is set free and will probably torture you for a while before killing you

You get a days basic training with the various weaponry beforehand

So..... do you think you can kill the little hairy bastard?

Sea King
Wolverine wins shifty

Inhuman
wolvie 10/10 sombrero2

Draco69
I use the laser blaster to melt the ammo, knife, bat, sledgehammer and chainsaw, 4 spearheads and the steel chair into molten metal. I use the 5th spear to pry his mouth open and keep his airwave open. I pour it into his lungs. The hairy bastard's lungs keep regenerating his lung flesh...but he suffocates from lack of oxygen.

MWHAHAHAHAAHAAHA!

Scoobless
you could always just wedge the C4 into his throat if that's your plan.... you don't need to blow it up and there's less chance of severely burning yourself

... Though 5 minutes without oxygen probably would just piss him off.... depending on if he could actually get the C4 out

no expression

Milkie
http://www.lag.net/~robey/pics/seattle-leather-dude.jpg + http://ndep.nv.gov/boff/napalm.jpg = thumb up

rotiart
5 minutes?

Um. Can I have like 3 days?

With 3 days I take wolverine to tallahassee Florida to the worlds most powerful magnet, 1 million times the magnetic pull of the earth. I put wolverine in its center and set that thing on kill. :P

okay so thats not a realistic scenario, nor would that machine probably pull off the effects I'd hope for. But any scenario with me against wolverine is not realistic for my health. sad

badabing
I would pwn Logan. He'd be selling Girl Scout cookies after the beating I gave him.

Darth Martin
Wolverine wins.

Soleran
Originally posted by badabing
I would pwn Logan. He'd be selling Girl Scout cookies after the beating I gave him.

lol

rotiart
Originally posted by badabing

Mint chocolate please!

badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
Mint chocolate please! eek! laughing laughing

Tassadar
You get an M16, unlimited ammo, Rambo's hunting knife, a steel baseball bat, 10 grenades, a flamethrower, a sledgehammer, a chainsaw, Han Solo's laser blaster, 1lb of C4 (plus detonators), 5 spears and a WWE style "steel" chair

Wolverine is mystically frozen, he cannot move but he will be able to see and feel everything.

You have 5 minutes to do as much damage to him as possible in order to kill him.

Once the time is up, if he is still alive, he is set free and will probably
torture you for a while before killing you

Kill no, incapacitate yes. I would put a clip or 2 of M16 ammo into his temple (where he has no adamantium) and then barbeque him with the flamethrower. I would then tie the grenades to his head, yank all the pins, and get behind the chair. Then I would plant the C4 at his feat, and start blasting him with Han Solo's blaster until their was only 20 seconds left, then I would start running, and when the timer hits 3, blow the C4. If he is'nt koed long enough for me to make good my escape, their is always a good old fashioned suicide.

rotiart
I take frozen wolverine, and I find myself a truck full of liquid nitrogen as fast as i can.... lets keep him on ice forever.

pr1983

Once the time is up, if he is still alive, he is set free and will probably torture you for a while before killing you

i'd gut him with the knife and jam a grenade or two into his chest cavity...

but yeah, five minutes... no problem... and i'd enjoy every second of it...

Priest
this is gonna turn spite

rotiart
in all honesty we'd all die, cause 5 minutes is not enough time to get the hell away.

i spend my 5 minutes freeing wolverine saying... omg... bobby drake did it! go get im logan!

Waht..... i don't wanna die.

superkronick92
during the 5 min I drive as far away as i can

bigbran
Originally posted by Milkie
http://www.lag.net/~robey/pics/seattle-leather-dude.jpg + http://ndep.nv.gov/boff/napalm.jpg = thumb up laughing laughing

Whittdawg92
i sell all the supplies for the best coke i can find to get high before wolvie ices my ass with 6 twelve inch blades of cold steel.

Psyquis52
I don't have duct tape?
How on earth do you expect me to beat him without duct tape?

Sea King
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I don't have duct tape?
well its just not possabile thats why i lost laughing

bigbran
ide kick him in the nuts, and then pow, right in the kisser.
and then wolverine, would be like, you broke my jaw.
then ide be like, its a living.
then hed cum at me(pervert)
ide dodge it and pull this one.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9683/untitled2rrrrrdu1.jpg
then hed be like ow, my pride.
then ide JUDO CHOP!!!
and rinse and repeat.
and me 9/10
i felt sorry for wolverine so let his claws bounce off my chest, and pretend it hurt me(dont tell the little gorilla though)

Reaper777
Id kick his @$$.....................ALOT!

Reaper777
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I don't have duct tape?

If you cant Duct it, F*ck it.

keak da sneak
if i had 5 minuts to do watever i could then i would kill him by cutting off his air supply i would choke hijm or throw him in the neighbors pool

Darth Vegas
Wolverine > Me

grey fox
I simply explain to him how in our world his healing factor is nothing but a giant pile of PIS . Consequently every wound he's taken hits him full force, Then I Sell the various weapons on-line and use the money to foot my carpet cleaning bill....

Swanky-Tuna
I'd probably do something similar to Draco but I'd tip him upside down, clean out an eye socket, and let the liquid metal pool into his skull.

don't shiv
the shock of a chainsaw lodged in his midsection and burrowing into his chest cavity , a hand cannon taped to his temple on automatic and wearing a grenade necklace should occupy his healing factor.
Rambos knife will rip out wolvies neck: oesophagus adams apple arteries etc.

Nothing Personal Logan.

jollyjim311
...I'd shave him. no expression

K3VIL

I'll unload many bullets on throat, his chest, his eyes, which aren't coated from adamantium.I'll put 1 grenade into his mouth, and blast it with the laser, then blast both his eyes and nose point blank.Then I'll use the C4 piece splitting it in two, one for each hand, then i'll tie him up with all of the other grenades, and detonate all of the explosives.

braz

Me. i would pwn wolvie. 1 lb of C4 explosives u say? and not to mention 10 frag grenades? first use flamethrower and blaster to melt ice around all around his head and chest as quickly as possible. strap the C4 to his face and the 10 grenades near his heart and KABOOM! no more wolvie stick out tongue

Superherovandal
i'd tie him up put him underwater, rip his vitals open put a grenade in them get far away explode them. he heals from it but dies of drowning. wink

Tha C-Master
Leave everything in his organs. no expression

JohnnyDo3
thats easy id just rip the wolverine comic and I win

SouthSpawn
Ok here is the situation.

You are in a place eating with your girlfriend.

Wolverine is setting next to you guys, and he decides to hit on your girlfirend in front of you.

You, being a normal human being.

Do you stand up to him and attempt to fight with him, if so, how would you fight him?

Or, do you sit back and not do anything and let Logan take her away?

Mods, I am just trying to have some fun here, I hope you guys don't close this one.

DestinyGuy678
fork thorugh the eye pick the girl up and run.

Starscream M
I would beat him with my eraser wink

Bouboumaster
If I don't know who he is, I pnch him in the face, and I hurt my hand. After that, he punch me in the face, and hurt my pride.

If I know who he is, I give him my girlfriend, she wasn't in the mood to **** anyway.

spetznaz
Some free advice to you youngin's. If you are with a lady that you love, and she gets hit on by someone that you know you have NO chance whatsoever of defeating, try your best to calm things down.

If that does not work, have the dignity to get beaten up like a man.

There is nothing as pathetic as a man leaving his lady friend with some weirdo.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by spetznaz
Some free advice to you youngin's. If you are with a lady that you love, and she gets hit on by someone that you know you have NO chance whatsoever of defeating, try your best to calm things down.

If that does not work, have the dignity to get beaten up like a man.

There is nothing as pathetic as a man leaving his lady friend with some weirdo.

Happy Dance

Enyalus
Me, I'd pull an Amadeus Cho. We're in a restaurant, so I'd need to make the best use of my surroundings. Here's how it would go down:

First, I'd see he's built like a brick wall and there's no way I'm winning a physical brawl. Instead, I pretend to be upset and leave the booth/seat, storming off to the back of the..say, diner area. Now my girl knows I'm upset, and that's good. Wolverine, well, he probably doesn't even care.

Next, I order a banana and a banana split sundae. Also, I need a metal fork, and a bottle of Frank's Red Hot X-tra Hot Hot Sauce.

Now it's time to put the finishing touches on my Thanos-like master plan. Peeling the banana and lathering up whipped cream and melted ice cream on the underside of the peel so it's extra slippery, I drench the fork in the aforementioned hot sauce. Now, grabbing a napkin from the counter, I slowly walk back to my table. Dropping my sundae on purpose, I bend down to "clean it up," when in reality I'm placing the extra slippery banana peel underneath the napkin, in just the exact place I calculate he'll step. The fork's been in my back pocket until now, where I take it out and place it under my foot - making sure all of the sauce is still in place.

It's action time. I explode in a very public rage. How dare this bastard mess with my girlfriend!? I of course challenge him to a fight, which earns me the sympathy of everyone else in the restaurant. Logan's hot temper gets the better of him. He slides out of the booth and plants his feet to lunge at me.

"I'll rip you apart, bu--wha!?"

Steps on the napkin hiding the banana peel and goes down face first, unprepared to brace himself because of the dive. Now I'm able to shuffle my foot back slightly and step on the end of the fork, pointing it straight up to either pierce him through the eye if he doesn't turn his head - or more likely, his ear canal if he does turn his head.

Besides piercing his brain, the mixture of vinegar and cayenne pepper will overload his frontal lobe functions, making him unable to use his healing factor to heal the severe brain damage. He will either be a vegetable for the rest of his life, or bleed out in a matter of minutes from a rupture of one of the brain arteries.

This, obviously, makes me the winner. Now if I had had about 15 more minutes preptime, I could have used the industrial microwave in the kitchen area, rerouted the electromagnetic waves to his bioelectric readouts, polarized the molecules responsible for the X-gene mutation and absorb them via the microwave diffraction - thus giving me an ultra healing factor and leaving him a normal human with an adamantium skeleton.

Thanos and Darkseid take lessons from me.

Val-E-Doosh
If Wolverine actually looks like Hugh Jackman, I invite him back for a threesome.

BradBalboa
if wolverine hit on my gf id ask," how the **** did i get in the Marveluniverse" :P

Philosophía
I'd go all "How's that b*tch, Silver Fox, doing ? Sabertooth still having a good time with her ?".

WrathfulDwarf
Yell out..

"SHAZAM!"

Wolverine runs scared.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yell out..

"SHAZAM!"

Wolverine runs scared.

And he will be like huh? SHAZAM?? Who's that bub??

BradBalboa
"Lookout behind you its Hulk" ;P
run like theres no tomorrw,...with the girl of course

Philosophía
I'm pretty sure that most of those who would find themselves in this situation would panic and probably do nothing.

Except Jinzin.

He'll probably tell him that he can do whatever he wants as long as he lets him touch his claws and ask him a few questions about his healing factor.

Enyalus

SouthSpawn
DUDE,

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Enyalus
Me, I'd pull an Amadeus Cho. We're in a restaurant, so I'd need to make the best use of my surroundings. Here's how it would go down:

First, I'd see he's built like a brick wall and there's no way I'm winning a physical brawl. Instead, I pretend to be upset and leave the booth/seat, storming off to the back of the..say, diner area. Now my girl knows I'm upset, and that's good. Wolverine, well, he probably doesn't even care.

Next, I order a banana and a banana split sundae. Also, I need a metal fork, and a bottle of Frank's Red Hot X-tra Hot Hot Sauce.

Now it's time to put the finishing touches on my Thanos-like master plan. Peeling the banana and lathering up whipped cream and melted ice cream on the underside of the peel so it's extra slippery, I drench the fork in the aforementioned hot sauce. Now, grabbing a napkin from the counter, I slowly walk back to my table. Dropping my sundae on purpose, I bend down to "clean it up," when in reality I'm placing the extra slippery banana peel underneath the napkin, in just the exact place I calculate he'll step. The fork's been in my back pocket until now, where I take it out and place it under my foot - making sure all of the sauce is still in place.

It's action time. I explode in a very public rage. How dare this bastard mess with my girlfriend!? I of course challenge him to a fight, which earns me the sympathy of everyone else in the restaurant. Logan's hot temper gets the better of him. He slides out of the booth and plants his feet to lunge at me.

"I'll rip you apart, bu--wha!?"

Steps on the napkin hiding the banana peel and goes down face first, unprepared to brace himself because of the dive. Now I'm able to shuffle my foot back slightly and step on the end of the fork, pointing it straight up to either pierce him through the eye if he doesn't turn his head - or more likely, his ear canal if he does turn his head.

Besides piercing his brain, the mixture of vinegar and cayenne pepper will overload his frontal lobe functions, making him unable to use his healing factor to heal the severe brain damage. He will either be a vegetable for the rest of his life, or bleed out in a matter of minutes from a rupture of one of the brain arteries.

This, obviously, makes me the winner. Now if I had had about 15 more minutes preptime, I could have used the industrial microwave in the kitchen area, rerouted the electromagnetic waves to his bioelectric readouts, polarized the molecules responsible for the X-gene mutation and absorb them via the microwave diffraction - thus giving me an ultra healing factor and leaving him a normal human with an adamantium skeleton.

Thanos and Darkseid take lessons from me.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Yell out..

"SHAZAM!"

Wolverine runs scared.

Better yet, tell him that Bret Ratner will make another X-Men movie and then Logan will cringe in defeat. laughing eek!

Enyalus
Yes, thank you. Thank you. I'll also make a thread showing you how to hold the world hostage by making a deluxe particle accelerator in the comfort of your own home, using only a jar and a stove, if anyone is interested.

Dark-Jaxx
Fork in the eye and run.

spawnwest
I'll tell Logan that I saw Scott slap Jean outside in the parking lot because she was watching him (Logan) hit on my girl. Then I'll tell him that Jean ran off crying. Then when Logan runs out looking for her, me and my girl would bolt out the back door.

Doctor-Alvis
I don't think I would fight for a girl who would just run off with a hairy, stumpy man in a wife beater wafting sexual propositions her way in a cloud of cigar breath.

hulkcpbifiussjf
I'd tell him to get his own. If he had a problem we'd step outside but he wouldn't be able to use claws in order to make a fair fight.Then who knows from there fight n win somehow

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes, thank you. Thank you. I'll also make a thread showing you how to hold the world hostage by making a deluxe particle accelerator in the comfort of your own home, using only a jar and a stove, if anyone is interested.

I am interested.

Bouboumaster
I said him to step away... He wouldn't like me if I become angry... shifty

Hulk Smash!

The Heap
I show him by asscr*** and he runs of in sheer, white-faced terror.

Grinning Goku
I'd ask him how Silver Fox, Jean and Itsu are doing.

darthyoda23
im just a 15 year old a 15 YEAR OLD WHO WUD KICK WOLVIES @$$

Ban Mido
it would depend on my mood

if I was in my thinking mood I would probably call Wolverine over away from the table all "Hey....you're aware..that's not a SHE right?...SHE use to be a HE...if you catch my drift..bub :3" "WHA..then why are...you.." "IT'S CALLED LOVE MY FRIEND, LOVE smile!!!!!" "no expression" "smile!!" "no expression" "big grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "*leaves*" "NO sad!" Then go back to her all "haha..old preschool buddy smile"

XD

IF it came to a brawl...I would have to go apesh!t and go straight for some head butts, ear eating, eye gouging, groining busting, elbow,strikes, backhand smacks.some epic CQC, a 357. shot to the face, and jump back..all..."AYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BWHHAHAHAHAHA you ARE wolvie smile........^-^;...*calls chuck norris*.."

Bouboumaster
I send him in the past with a flashlight and some cans of orange juice.

shifty

fangirl101
Get and go to the sink. Run some water. Get the toaster ready. Start yelling like your arm is caught in the water. when he reaches in to get your arm out, you throw the toaster in. The electricty and water should give him a good shock. especially with all that metal in his skeleton. Might need something bigger like a microwave in the sink. What ever it takes to knock him out or shock him long enough for a swift retreat.

basilisk
I'd say "let's take this outside to the parking lot and settle it like men, you hairy midget." Once he has gone outside we would discretely leave via the back exit.

If that ploy didn't work I would swipe the pepper off the table and throw it in his face, blinding him and overloading his superhuman olfactory senses, then follow up with a swift kick in the nuts and breaking my chair over the back of his head.

Now I abhor violence, but if he still looked like he was going to get up and try to make a fight of it I guess I would have to pull a Mystique and do the steak knife to the throat (his not mine): "can't heal when you're bleeding to death, can you?"... or whatever it was she said. I'd be a gentleman and phone for paramedic assistance before we left.

AlmightyKfish
CHEESE IT!

That is my master plan.

BUSTER1
Luckily I would have prepared for this confrontation in advance. Iwould persaude the restaurant owner to allow me to fix a large highly powerful magnet to one of the interior walls. When Wolvie starts trying it on, I would activate the magnet with a remote control. Logan would not be able to resist its force, becaouse of his metal skelaton, and he would be sucked onto the magnet, unable to break free. I would calmly walk over, with a steak knife (as my choice of meal would be rump steak) and calmly cut open Logans major arteries, as he was held helpless. This would bleed him out so he would be unable to heal up. Iwould walk back to my highly impressed girlfriend, with the whole restaurant applauding me (as they're all aware of how dangerous Wolvie is) My girl would be so proud of my courage and resourcefullness, that she would demand that we go home for a night of hot loving

Mindset
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Luckily I would have prepared for this confrontation in advance. Iwould persaude the restaurant owner to allow me to fix a large highly powerful magnet to one of the interior walls. When Wolvie starts trying it on, I would activate the magnet with a remote control. Logan would not be able to resist its force, becaouse of his metal skelaton, and he would be sucked onto the magnet, unable to break free. I would calmly walk over, with a steak knife (as my choice of meal would be rump steak) and calmly cut open Logans major arteries, as he was held helpless. This would bleed him out so he would be unable to heal up. Iwould walk back to my highly impressed girlfriend, with the whole restaurant applauding me (as they're all aware of how dangerous Wolvie is) My girl would be so proud of my courage and resourcefullness, that she would demand that we go home for a night of hot loving

Then I come in, turn the magnet off, and leave with your girl while Logan has a word with you. smile

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Luckily I would have prepared for this confrontation in advance. Iwould persaude the restaurant owner to allow me to fix a large highly powerful magnet to one of the interior walls. When Wolvie starts trying it on, I would activate the magnet with a remote control. Logan would not be able to resist its force, becaouse of his metal skelaton, and he would be sucked onto the magnet, unable to break free. I would calmly walk over, with a steak knife (as my choice of meal would be rump steak) and calmly cut open Logans major arteries, as he was held helpless. This would bleed him out so he would be unable to heal up. Iwould walk back to my highly impressed girlfriend, with the whole restaurant applauding me (as they're all aware of how dangerous Wolvie is) My girl would be so proud of my courage and resourcefullness, that she would demand that we go home for a night of hot loving How do you intend to precisely cut his arteries with a steak knife when Logan's stuck to a very powerful magnet?

Mindset
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
How do you intend to precisely cut his arteries with a steak knife when Logan's stuck to a very powerful magnet?

SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF! shifty

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Almighty Bauer
How do you intend to precisely cut his arteries with a steak knife when Logan's stuck to a very powerful magnet?

I will have in my possession a diagram of the human body showing the circulatory system, enabling me to pinpoint where Logans arteries are, back and front. So which ever way round he is, when stuck to the magnet, I can bleed him out.
And Mindset, my woman will be so hot for me, and only me, she won't want any other man Happy Dance

Saurfang
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If I don't know who he is, I pnch him in the face, and I hurt my hand. After that, he punch me in the face, and hurt my pride.

If I know who he is, I give him my girlfriend, she wasn't in the mood to **** anyway.
laughing

psycho gundam
logan is only 5'3", his pick up line better be a killer.

jalek moye
i'd ask her is she up for a threesome eek!

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by jalek moye
i'd ask her is she up for a threesome eek!

jalek moye
well that way everyone wins.

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by basilisk
I'd say "let's take this outside to the parking lot and settle it like men, you hairy midget." Once he has gone outside we would discretely leave via the back exit.

If that ploy didn't work I would swipe the pepper off the table and throw it in his face, blinding him and overloading his superhuman olfactory senses, then follow up with a swift kick in the nuts and breaking my chair over the back of his head.

Now I abhor violence, but if he still looked like he was going to get up and try to make a fight of it I guess I would have to pull a Mystique and do the steak knife to the throat (his not mine): "can't heal when you're bleeding to death, can you?"... or whatever it was she said. I'd be a gentleman and phone for paramedic assistance before we left.

Too funny!!!!!!!

magnetman130xl
i wouldnt fight over any female but if i had to fight wolverine i would kill him easy

The Heap
Challenge him to a farting contest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV_mOf1OTvM&feature=related

steverules
I'll kick him in the nuts until he passes out....no adamantium there

darthyoda23
im gonna kick wolvies @$$

Wade Wilson
Wolverine is just standing there infront of you and doing nothing. His only weapon is his angey look. You get your standart equipment (whatever that is you usually have on you) and you have two KNOCK him OUT by any means. You get two weeks time. Can you do it? And how?

psycho gundam
in two weeks, wolverine will have to at least sleep once = ko in my book.

AlmightyKfish
He can't fight back at all?

I shove all the random crap I carry in my pockets into his eyes until he passes out.

Bentley
I morph my arm into his mouth and choke him. It would take time but he would be out.

StiltmanFTW
I cut his throat. He regenerates, I cut it again. And again, again, again. He'd pass out eventually.

psycho gundam
or, put a garbage bag over his head and duct tape the shit out of it, he still has to breathe.

Starscream M
I call upon Battlehammer, Jinzin, and Srank to form the Ultimate KMC Wolverine Fanclub trio and call upon their powers of fanboydom to scare Logan shitless with their obsessive knowledge of him

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or, put a garbage bag over his head and duct tape the shit out of it, he still has to breathe. You carry garbage bags with you all the time?erm I mean I use them to but I wouldn't call it my "standart equipment"

Originally posted by Starscream M
I call upon Battlehammer, Jinzin, and Srank to form the Ultimate KMC Wolverine Fanclub trio and call upon their powers of fanboydom to scare Logan shitless with their obsessive knowledge of him lol laughing

Oh and Wolverine can stay awake for two weeks. He'd probably be sleepy by the end of time but he can do that.

I'm Bran
I put his mouth on the curb.

Wade Wilson
EDIT: By the end of two weeks if you haven't KOed him he gets his turn.

Bentley
Fist in the throat still works. If not, I can just put clothes in his throat until he chokes.

I'm surprised that nobody has thought of shaving Wolverine or something of sorts just for sheer humiliation goodness.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
EDIT: By the end of two weeks if you haven't KOed him he gets his turn.

And if I did KO him, he would congratulate me after waking up and just walk away? big grin I doubt that.

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And if I did KO him, he would congratulate me after waking up and just walk away? big grin I doubt that.
laughing out loud Nah..You get 2 extra weeks to make a plastic surgey and hide somewhere in central africa.

rotiart
wait if I only get my standard equipment why do I get two weeks time?

.... Can I use my standard equipment to say buy stuff? Cause mastercard visa and discover say I pull a macguyver on wolverine!!!

Wade Wilson
wait if I only get my standard equipment why do I get two weeks time?

.... Can I use my standard equipment to say buy stuff? Duse mastercard visa and discover say I pull a macguyver on wolverine!!! Macguyver is not available, he's done a plastic surgey and is hiding somewhere in central africa at this moment. Try Chuck Norris. cool

rotiart
What the heck are you talking about

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
laughing out loud Nah..You get 2 extra weeks to make a plastic surgey and hide somewhere in central africa.

He'd track me by scent. sad He's hunted down Mystique.

psycho gundam
Duse worse spelling error I've ever seen.

golem370
liquid nitrogen and a freezer

ThunderGodEneru
I would shove the only thing harder than Adamantium(my dick) down his throat, thus crushing his internal organs and bursting clear through his pelvis.

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
I call upon Battlehammer, Jinzin, and Srank to form the Ultimate KMC Wolverine Fanclub trio and call upon their powers of fanboydom to scare Logan shitless with their obsessive knowledge of him Warned for member bashing.

badawe

shiv
I call upon Battlehammer Jinzin and Srank for data on possible flaws in Logan's adamantium skeleton...

...uhuhs

Oh did someone say decapitation?

thumb up

Go Me!! I grab a chainsaw and get to work.

golem370
liquid nitrogen and a freezer would work.

Zack Fair
I call my grandpa with my cel and hand it over to Logan. 5 minutes later he is passed out of boredom.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Bentley
Fist in the throat still works. If not, I can just put clothes in his throat until he chokes.

I'm surprised that nobody has thought of shaving Wolverine or something of sorts just for sheer humiliation goodness. X

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
liquid nitrogen and a freezer would work.

Is it your "standard equipment"?

Hitman911
In two weeks?.....hire Batman.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>