KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You vs Wolverine(Escape,Fight or Hide)

You vs Wolverine(Escape,Fight or Hide)
Started by: Hancock1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hancock1

You vs Wolverine(Escape,Fight or Hide)

Wolverine has decided to kill you,for unknown reasons.He is in a pure Bloodlust.Right now Wolverine is in Canada,on his way to N.Y.C to where you are at.What would you do to survive?.Will you try to escape by plane(knowing that his adamantium skeleton will set off the detectors).Will you stand your ground?.How would you try to survive?Where would you go,knowing he posseses super-human senses(could you hide?)....

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:22 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Well first I'd arm myself to the teeth, no small munition, just heavy stuff. Then I'd convince government and muty haters to join me. Then I'd convince mutants to defuse the situation.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:27 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'd piss on his comics, and throw them in the trash, defeating him.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:30 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

id get a round the world trip and touch several continents even canada oh so briefly. id always have different colognes and stuff. then id settle in a nice caribbean country (Barbados?). by then wolvie would have cooled off.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:40 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Bloodlust means he's not using his brain, but he acts like a raging animal.
Outsmart him is the key.
I'll avoid him for few days, preparing a hell of a trap for him.
I'll make him reaching me in a street without exits, altough he'll be tracking down me using his sense of smell, he'll find only a coat, and I'll be over a rooftop in front of him.
I'll blow up the entire street with Napalm, C4 and some nitro, then, I'll put cement over the tons of rocks dropped on him, trapping him in there, if he's still alive.
If he survive the explosion and start to climb up to me, M60 will show Wolverine that bullets are bad, a phosphorus grenade will slow down him much more, then I'll drop on him liquid nitrogen through a device I've prepared before our fight, freezing the poor Logan, after that I'll destroy his body with another grenade.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:51 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd just oblitorate him with blasts from my armor, because I am Doom, and I said so.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:55 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wolverine's bloodlust is supposed to be special, he can "calcualte" at the rate of 5 chess masters, by the descriptions of others.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:57 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I'd stand my ground and fight, duh.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:58 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'd just piss on those comics again.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:07 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

I'll tear off the pages and kill Wolverine from there...or stop the dvd..or vhs...a lot of things would kill wolverine...I am god compare to him... laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:12 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'd trap him with a large electromagnet..... then i'd point at him and laugh while he can't move...... then i'd stick wooden spears into him and set him on fire..... then i'd put him and the magnet under water for an hour... then bring it up.... dip it in petrol (or "gas" to you damn americans) set him on fire again and lower him into a large crate of dynamite

and i'f that didn't work i'd poke him in the eye with a pencil

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:25 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

*Taking a piss*

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:29 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
i'd trap him with a large electromagnet..... then i'd point at him and laugh while he can't move...... then i'd stick wooden spears into him and set him on fire..... then i'd put him and the magnet under water for an hour... then bring it up.... dip it in petrol (or "gas" to you damn americans) set him on fire again and lower him into a large crate of dynamite

U have been on the how to kill wolvie thread haven't u? cos u sound like an expert laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:00 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by willRules
U have been on the how to kill wolvie thread haven't u? cos u sound like an expert laughing

there's a "how to kill Wolverine" thread?... confused

i've been on the "How to kill Hulk" thread.... Wolverine is easier to kill than him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:03 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Try convincing the forum that................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:06 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Try convincing the forum that................

didn't i just do that with my big magnet plan?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:17 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by Scoobless

this sounds good.

just trap him in a scrap yard and use onr of those big magnetic cranes

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:18 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I believe in the magnet plan.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wasn't that on an episode?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:19 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

If you put a frog in like pH 12 urea it dissolves. You could just do that to Wolverine.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:22 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote