Welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand Moff Gav,
Hey all you new people if your new here then you may be lucky and get a PM from me. wink

Now a few points about the forums alot of people get really annoyed if they see a thread that they thinks pointless so you may get a little stick but just ignore them,we have Mods to well moderate.So anyway try to think before posting anything that may be viewed as rubbish or a waste of space.

Raz is the KMC Admin fear him but all other mods have moderater plasterd under their pic (except those who arnt universial mods and only moderate a certain forum.

Try to be careful etc dont give out info etc lalala,but on a serious note each user is only allowed 1 yes 1 user/person on the forums.(to stop people deciving other users)

But we have an great Mod team here so just enjoy the forums sensibly and if you want a buddy on your first day then PM me (im lonely you see they dont let me out)

Grand Moff Gav,
The reason i did this if Ush wants to know is that his was very brief and Fire sounded like a tinpot dictator laughing out loud and im just trying to make it more friendly here oh and if you havent read it read Ush's thread.

Grand Moff Gav,
any one need me i'll be in my high chair

Grand Moff Gav,
just keeping this thread alive and all newbies stay away from the anti newbie alliance thread thtey will grill you

BackFire
Already have a thread like this.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.