Hydroman vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Well I heard Venom killed Sandman by biting a piece of his mass off or some crap so can he beat Hydroman?

Scoobless
i doubt it... Hydroman can replace any of the mass he loses by absorbing any water nearby.... he could even absorb moisture from within Venom (possibly.... he claims he can force people to piss themselves)

Venom Dude No.1
Venom is actually smarter than Hydroman, I read it on a site where it said that Hydromans intelligence was below normal, I dont know how strong Hydro is but I know that Venom is class 25 which means he can lift 25 tons, he is also pretty fast, has webbing etc. etc.

I can imagine that Venom would tease Hydro so that Hydro gets mad and careless and Venom will probably take a bag of cement and dry Hydro or something like that

Anything can happen but I think its most likely that Venom wins

Spawnrules
l

Next Venom_girl
The following is stolen from: http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/spideyvillains.htm
Hydroman is "a prime example of a villain not having any idea how to creatively use their power.

Take a lesson from Bruce Lee (or Spike Spiegel, depending on what kind of dork you are). Water can take any form. It can flow along slowly or beat down aggressively, right? Relaxing your entire body (to become like water) is the only way to react to any movement and use your opponents excessive force against him. Now imagine that you've gained the ability to literally become water. You can disappear on a dampened city street. You can crush your opponent with a stream of pressure equal to a driving waterfall. You can't be shot, stabbed, or even punched.

So what do you do? You make yourself squishy and try to jump onto Spider-Man. And that's why you're the goddamn Hydro-Man instead of Earth King, and that's why you're defeated by an errant power cable in 39 of the 40 issues you've appeared in."

willRules
Hydro-man wins IMO, but it will be after a long fight...........

Scoobless
Hydro-Man IS a moron.... but he's racked up some decent fighting experience and power control.... i don't see Venom beating him

jinzin
how does hydro man win? he doesn't have enough physical force to KO venom.. he can't drown venom.. he doesn't have sonics or fire or a combination thereof... so how does he win? huh

Next Venom_girl
Venom is perfectly capable of doing what Spidey does-- finding the errant power cable. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by jinzin
how does hydro man win? he doesn't have enough physical force to KO venom.. he can't drown venom.. he doesn't have sonics or fire or a combination thereof... so how does he win? huh

he can hit with a lot of force.... or he could win by draining every last drop of moisture from Venom until he passses out/dies

NoFate007
I've never seen it happen, but theoretically, could Spider-Man or Venom web up Hydroman so tightly packed that they essentially form a sack full of water? That'd be funny lol

Venom Dude No.1

I agree, i don't think Hydro has enough physical force to KO Venom. Venom could maybe pull a win by drinking up Hydroman hahaha wink laughing

cherry cola
Venom wins here he is pretty smart in a taunting sort of way if spider-man cna think of a way to beat I think Venom could too although he is not as smart as spider-man he can get the job done.

long pig
Venom bites HM and kills him.

Why? Because Venom can do anything with his wolverine-esque jobber aura.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Venom bites HM and kills him.

Why? Because Venom can do anything with his wolverine-esque jobber aura.

yes feel the power of the aura................. laughing out loud

thesilverspider
didn't the aura beat supes and spiderman at the same time....... no

NoFate007
Originally posted by thesilverspider
didn't the aura beat supes and spiderman at the same time....... no

Lol are you serious? That actually was allowed to happen on this forum? Look, Venom can beat Spider-Man but Superman? I'd rather have Venom win but no way is it plausible.

Melnorme
he can't drown venom..
That was my only question...can the suit "breathe" for Eddie, so he can't technically be drowned?

blind faith
probably Venom... he is stronger, faster, smarter, more agile, more durable, has spider-sense and about in the same level as Hydroman in fighting skills if not better, by the way I heard that Venom took a poisonous bite of Sandman which almost killed him right, he can do the same to Hydroman I think...

inamilist
lol

i LOVE venom, but no way does he take this

unless its some stupid thing with a power cable or cement mixer

im not sure if eddie could even hurt hydroman, however water can be made more dense than concrete, so he can sure hit venom HARD!

blind faith
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

i LOVE venom, but no way does he take this

unless its some stupid thing with a power cable or cement mixer

im not sure if eddie could even hurt hydroman, however water can be made more dense than concrete, so he can sure hit venom HARD! it's true, venom will have to use a power cable or a cement mixer to hurt Hydroman, but I can say the same about Hydroman, I dont see him taking down Venom without using a sonic gun or a flamethrower and I dont really think he has enough physical force to KO Venom

inamilist
Originally posted by blind faith
it's true, venom will have to use a power cable or a cement mixer to hurt Hydroman, but I can say the same about Hydroman, I dont see him taking down Venom without using a sonic gun or a flamethrower and I dont really think he has enough physical force to KO Venom

i got into this problem when thinking about gravity powered hero's, and what that means when look at from a "science" POV

how much control does hydroman have of his body?

can he change its density? what about bonding and unbonding the molecules? Like, if i can think of water performing some action (provided it had sentience) should i assume he could also do it (though, taking into consideration that he is an idiot?

blind faith
i got into this problem when thinking about gravity powered hero's, and what that means when look at from a "science" POV

how much control does hydroman have of his body?

can he change its density? what about bonding and unbonding the molecules? Like, if i can think of water performing some action (provided it had sentience) should i assume he could also do it (though, taking into consideration that he is an idiot? He can mentally control every drop of water he is made up of & can propel water at high speeds. Dont know about the other thing if he can do those things but if he can he is probably too damn stupid too do it, he is an idiot as you said

inamilist
would he be able to surround venom in water than make himself more dense than concrete (while still having the elasticity of a liquid) and crush him to death?

i dont think venom has a defense for that.... other than not getting caught...

blind faith
would he be able to surround venom in water than make himself more dense than concrete (while still having the elasticity of a liquid) and crush him to death?

i dont think venom has a defense for that.... other than not getting caught... actually Hydroman tried this stunt on Spider-Man and Spidey didnt get caught so I dont think Venom gets caught either, and Hydroman is strength level peak human which is not enough at all to crush Venom to death

blind faith
by the way Venom can breathe unlimited time in water because he can blend himself in any surrounding so its not like Hydro can drown venom Venom by doing that trick

Jose123
by the way Venom can breathe unlimited time in water because he can blend himself in any surrounding so its not like Hydro can drown venom Venom by doing that trick

What does blending yourself into your surroundings have to do with breathing underwater? A chameleon can blend itself into its surroundings.doesn't mean he can breathe underwater.

blind faith
Originally posted by Jose123
What does blending yourself into your surroundings have to do with breathing underwater? A chameleon can blend itself into its surroundings.doesn't mean he can breathe underwater. I know, but I said so cuz I have a comic when venom fights with Spidey on an Island and he blends into water, there it was shown that Venom can breathe unaided in water

Jose123
I know, but I said so cuz I have a comic when venom fights with Spidey on an Island and he blends into water, there it was shown that Venom can breathe unaided in water

First time I ever heard of him do that. How was it shown that he could survive underwater? did he stay underwater all night? Began to talk? Had thought bubles coming out of his head?

inamilist
actually Hydroman tried this stunt on Spider-Man and Spidey didnt get caught so I dont think Venom gets caught either, and Hydroman is strength level peak human which is not enough at all to crush Venom to death

lol

this isnt an act of str, its an act of physics

liquids by their nature have unbonded molecules, making them more dense than a solids, but also allowing the molecules to slide overeachother with ease

now, if hydroman could control his bondy on a molecular level, he could EASILY hold a character like the hulk (maybe... someone check this logic...)

he surrounds venom, venom begins to be crushed by super dense matter on all sides of him. He struggles, but when he pushes and punches his body just moves through the liquid, gaining no friction/force to achually move hydroman from around him.

but again, probably to literally/hydroman might not know this smile

and ya, venom would be a tough mother to catch

cheap cabbage
Depending on how much water is around for hydroman to use, he can get all the way up to class 100 and beyond. In a purely physical fight, hyrdo-douche wastes venom. Water may as well be brick at the speeds hydroman can pump it out. We use jets of water to cut silicon bricks in our factories. Now multiply that by 50,000 and you have hydroman. Venom never struck me as real cunning. Spiderman only beats him by luring him away from water and hitting him with cement or electricity or a blast furnace...etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.