KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hydroman vs Venom

Hydroman vs Venom
Started by: Fanboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fanboy

Hydroman vs Venom

Well I heard Venom killed Sandman by biting a piece of his mass off or some crap so can he beat Hydroman?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 12:36 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i doubt it... Hydroman can replace any of the mass he loses by absorbing any water nearby.... he could even absorb moisture from within Venom (possibly.... he claims he can force people to piss themselves)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 02:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reptile_Master

Venom is actually smarter than Hydroman, I read it on a site where it said that Hydromans intelligence was below normal, I dont know how strong Hydro is but I know that Venom is class 25 which means he can lift 25 tons, he is also pretty fast, has webbing etc. etc.

I can imagine that Venom would tease Hydro so that Hydro gets mad and careless and Venom will probably take a bag of cement and dry Hydro or something like that

Anything can happen but I think its most likely that Venom wins

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 08:59 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawnrules
Tiger

l

Thanks Greyfox, JLAKMC, join them or die! JLAKMC 2, KMCA 0

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:00 AM
Spawnrules is currently offline Click here to Send Spawnrules a Private Message Find more posts by Spawnrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

The following is stolen from: http://www.progressiveboink.com/arc...deyvillains.htm
Hydroman is "a prime example of a villain not having any idea how to creatively use their power.

Take a lesson from Bruce Lee (or Spike Spiegel, depending on what kind of dork you are). Water can take any form. It can flow along slowly or beat down aggressively, right? Relaxing your entire body (to become like water) is the only way to react to any movement and use your opponents excessive force against him. Now imagine that you've gained the ability to literally become water. You can disappear on a dampened city street. You can crush your opponent with a stream of pressure equal to a driving waterfall. You can't be shot, stabbed, or even punched.

So what do you do? You make yourself squishy and try to jump onto Spider-Man. And that's why you're the goddamn Hydro-Man instead of Earth King, and that's why you're defeated by an errant power cable in 39 of the 40 issues you've appeared in."

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 07:45 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Hydro-man wins IMO, but it will be after a long fight...........

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:13 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Hydro-Man IS a moron.... but he's racked up some decent fighting experience and power control.... i don't see Venom beating him

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:00 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

how does hydro man win? he doesn't have enough physical force to KO venom.. he can't drown venom.. he doesn't have sonics or fire or a combination thereof... so how does he win? huh

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 07:53 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Venom is perfectly capable of doing what Spidey does-- finding the errant power cable. wink

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:17 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
how does hydro man win? he doesn't have enough physical force to KO venom.. he can't drown venom.. he doesn't have sonics or fire or a combination thereof... so how does he win? huh

he can hit with a lot of force.... or he could win by draining every last drop of moisture from Venom until he passses out/dies

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:32 PM
NoFate007

I've never seen it happen, but theoretically, could Spider-Man or Venom web up Hydroman so tightly packed that they essentially form a sack full of water? That'd be funny lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 11:54 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reptile_Master

I agree, i don't think Hydro has enough physical force to KO Venom. Venom could maybe pull a win by drinking up Hydroman hahaha wink laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 08:59 PM
Reptile_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Reptile_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Reptile_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cherry cola

Venom wins here he is pretty smart in a taunting sort of way if spider-man cna think of a way to beat I think Venom could too although he is not as smart as spider-man he can get the job done.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
cherry cola is currently offline Click here to Send cherry cola a Private Message Find more posts by cherry cola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Venom bites HM and kills him.

Why? Because Venom can do anything with his wolverine-esque jobber aura.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by long pig
Venom bites HM and kills him.

Why? Because Venom can do anything with his wolverine-esque jobber aura.

yes feel the power of the aura................. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 11:16 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

didn't the aura beat supes and spiderman at the same time....... no

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 11:17 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Originally posted by thesilverspider
didn't the aura beat supes and spiderman at the same time....... no

Lol are you serious? That actually was allowed to happen on this forum? Look, Venom can beat Spider-Man but Superman? I'd rather have Venom win but no way is it plausible.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 11:31 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melnorme

he can't drown venom..

That was my only question...can the suit "breathe" for Eddie, so he can't technically be drowned?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 11:33 PM
Melnorme is currently offline Click here to Send Melnorme a Private Message Find more posts by Melnorme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

probably Venom... he is stronger, faster, smarter, more agile, more durable, has spider-sense and about in the same level as Hydroman in fighting skills if not better, by the way I heard that Venom took a poisonous bite of Sandman which almost killed him right, he can do the same to Hydroman I think...

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:12 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

lol

i LOVE venom, but no way does he take this

unless its some stupid thing with a power cable or cement mixer

im not sure if eddie could even hurt hydroman, however water can be made more dense than concrete, so he can sure hit venom HARD!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:18 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote