Marvel Comics Roleplay 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones

DarkDethbringer
TBC?

DarkDethbringer
And I will b starting this off tomorrow I will have a new story and talk somethings over with certain people in the interest of plot...I will have to in areas aply MINOR control and I will have to play multiple NPC's so I hope you all enjoy and cya!

The Ones
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
dude Dr. Strange is not a villan

well in the spider-man comics i read and shows i saw he was.

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
AND I am the game master I just said that....

i think i have control on what people do. you can just come in and declare your self president. george bush did it and look at what it got him. terroism, bombings and haters

DarkDethbringer
dude wait I am the one who declared to resurrect this rp! I have not only read one kind of comic as you have Dr.Strange defends th eearth as do the rest of the Defenders! I am in control...sorry to do this but I am th eonly reason this is happenning...this will start tomorrow...

The Ones
hold up. im the one that actually started this and your not the only one that talked about resurrecting this but did you make it happen? ok if your not evil then you can be strange. and the " I am in control" thing, your really not.

DarkDethbringer
dude lay off I was the first to say I was going to bring it back so you're power trip you're going through shove it! that tread had been dead for months! you don't wanna make me an enemy! so shut up and F-out!

The Ones
no. i started this and i am the admin of this thread and you come in and try and take control. lots of people can suggest but if you were so keen on doing it why didnt you restart your self.

The Ones
For my new game, here are the rules:

1 You can't decide to just kill a charcter, unless the other person agrees in a PM or on the thread. We must see their approval of the killing.

2. You can't keep killing off characters so you can change. Stick with a character, then if you've been with them for a while, you may be able to change it after my approval.

3. No stuff that is impossible for that character (for example walking on water for sandman)

DarkDethbringer
I already said that and I am not taking control since I already had control! jackass! so you cannot be the 'admin' of a thread! So dude F-OFF! freakin' Jackass!

The Ones
im sure you are a jackass you dont need to tell everyone

DarkDethbringer
AS I JUST SAID I AM GOING TO BED I WILL STAR THIS IN THE MORNING! GOOD-FREAKING-NIGHT!

MasterofMonkeys
for god sake DarkDethbringer, the ones physically started it so just let him have it stop being an incompetent looser you old bastard.

the-unforgiven
How can you control the thing when The Ones was starting it?

The Ones
right everyone. due to some control dificulties every post that darkdethbringer posts shall be ignored. it doesnt count to the role play. obviosly this means he is out of the game aswell. anyway as soon as i have enough people i will start it.

black_goku#1
im my opinion the ones is incharge but also hey stop argueing and start the ones im behind you

the-unforgiven
start the game.. Im with you The Ones.. If you have permission shifty

The Ones
i do indeed.

Here we go:

In latvia, The evil leader Dr Doom has been killing off many people in his country. no one could do what they wanted. Victors "Doom Bots" and body guards patroled the streets to check everything is in order. if someone did anything without questioning Doom for it they were killed. and very rarely Doom agreed to any suggestions. in his tower, doom lay over a sheet of paper entitled "Primary Objectives" which included names and pictures of superheros. many of them were crossed out with "terminated" written next to it. he then looked around and circled ones that havnt been terminated.

Gambit, daredevil, namor, Spider-man, Cyclops, Storm and the punisher.

"Juggernaut" he callled. a muscly figure went to his side. "Yes" he said. " We must leave for new york" he growled. and with that took of to the exit

black_goku#1
*Gambit walked to the alley of a street spying on the madness that had taken place maybe he could deal with it he threw a coin that bleew up on a man hole and took three people to the alley*

go under ground and hide i will get help if i can

shadow12
(is there a cyclops or wolverine yet)

The Ones
no

shadow12
(i'll be cyclops seeing as gambits taken then if if thats alright)

The Ones
yea thats fine.

shadow12
(cool)

The Ones
the jet flew across the high city of new york. doom and juggernaut jumped out of the plane and hit the ground splitting it in half. the jet above them crashed into a near by building. doom looks around and saw innocent and panicky people. doom blew them all back with lightning. doom and juggernaut started to cause mayhem

black_goku#1
*Gambit runs at juggernaut and sets his pole ready to go boom then lodges it in his helmet*

dont move doom or your minon loses his head

The Ones
"how about you dont move or you get blown away" and with that about 50 doom-bots surrounded gambit ready to fire. gambit removed the pole with his hands up. doom hit gambit with lightning and sent him flying into a car. doom turned around "1 down.." doom started but gambit came and swung his pole at doom. doom hit the pole away and engaged in a fist fight

shadow12
-cyclops walks out of a building and sees doom and juggernaut and sent an optic blast at doom sending him away from gambit-

black_goku#1
((wait are you playing my guy i dont mind getting hit and you sending me flying but dont make me do too much it aint right!))

*gambit throws cards at juggernaut and jumps at doom*

The Ones
doom rose from the ground pissed. "what do you know, 2 for the price of one". doom saw gambit jumping toward him but kicked him back. doom then hit lighting toward cyclops visor and it flung off. a huge red beam spurt across new york destroying buildings and injuring people. the beam also destroyed all the doom bots. cyclops shut his eyes. doom then shot a massive lighting ball into the ground and the tarmac and rock spurt everywhere and knoccked gambit and cyclops of the ground. doom and juggernaut walked to ward them to finish them off

the-unforgiven
"Do we got any problem" dare said and "watched" towards the others as he jumped out of an building pulling his staff out.

Ushgarak
Can I remind people that this is an Unhosted game? No one person 'controls' it.

the-unforgiven
we know.. thanks ush big grin

shadow12
-trying to find his visor-

The Ones
doom pulled out his pole and picked up gambits pole. he walked to cyclops, lifted the poles up and brought them down as he was taken out but a red blur. doom looked around and saw that it was the dare devil. gambit then threw cards at doom from behind. doom jumped out of the way and allowed the cards to hit dare devil. doom walked toward gambit but heard a crunch by his foot. he lifted his foot up and saw the shattered visor that belonged to cyclops. doom laughed evily

shadow12
crap....

feralboy
i'll be rogue

the-unforgiven
Dare devil senced the cards and with some swift moves he avoided them. He then ran up to doom and hitted him at his head with the staff. Then at the leggs, causing doom to fall to the grounds, quickly followed by a swing at his torso hitting hard.

The Ones
~ok feral~

doom fired a large bolt of lightning up at daredevil that sent him flying. doom attempted to get up and was successful. doom then looks at the heros who were ready to fight. he was in some pain but want going to back down now. he was willing to put up a fight

feralboy
rogue stood on the roof look at fight

the-unforgiven
Dare devil landed on his feet by a wall, a flip and he was on the ground again. He carged doom once more. "Grab your visor" he shouted to Cyclops as he avoided an lighting. He then made another hit at the arm of doom. "Surrender" he said as calm as he always do.l

The Ones
(um cyclops's visor broke!)

doom stopped in his tracks. his arm started to change very randomly. after a few seconds it turned into a massive chain gun. "DOOM BOT!!!" yelled Dare Devil. doom"bot" fired at all of the heros as they tried to duck for cover

shadow12
can't he stepped on them

the-unforgiven
(he is blind.. He could impossible know they were broke.)

Dare jumped away, trying to get out of range for the bots. His staff would not have a chanse against them.

shadow12
(i know dude)

feralboy
rogue graped the doom bot an slamed it into the ground

the-unforgiven
(I talked to the ones)

The Ones
~sorry.~

the doombot deactivated. "wheres the real doom?" gambit asked.

"here" doom said he lifted his hand up and transfered his councousness into gambit. and vice versa. gambit was now trapped inside dooms body. "are you allright" rouge asked. "yes lets get him" he told the others

black_goku#1
Originally posted by The Ones
~sorry.~

the doombot deactivated. "wheres the real doom?" gambit asked.

"here" doom said he lifted his hand up and transfered his councousness into gambit. and vice versa. gambit was now trapped inside dooms body. "are you allright" rouge asked. "yes lets get him" he told the others
((DUDE IM GAMBIT PLEASE STOP PLAYING ME!!!))))

gambit looked around confused

The Ones
~sorry. i know your gambit but im not playing you im just including your reactions and you were the first person i thought of to tranfir his conciousness~

black_goku#1
((fine so whats going on with me))

Next Venom_girl
In an "abandoned" apartment, a derelict woman awoke with a start to the noise in the street, hungover and wincing a bit from the old scar in her left shoulder.
They hated noise.
Donna's other subverted itself over her and Scream the yellow, black, and red symbiote leapt out the window and grumbling as she climbed to the rooftop
"Alright who's the jerk makin' that racket? We need our beauty sleep..."
She leapt to the rooftop to find... FREAKIN' Dr. Doom! (Gambit-Doom) She might have been comatose for a while, but last time she checked, Doom was one nasty dude. Without further ado, she lunged...

DarkDethbringer
Originally posted by The Ones
i do indeed.

Here we go:

In latvia, The evil leader Dr Doom has been killing off many people in his country. no one could do what they wanted. Victors "Doom Bots" and body guards patroled the streets to check everything is in order. if someone did anything without questioning Doom for it they were killed. and very rarely Doom agreed to any suggestions. in his tower, doom lay over a sheet of paper entitled "Primary Objectives" which included names and pictures of superheros. many of them were crossed out with "terminated" written next to it. he then looked around and circled ones that havnt been terminated.

Gambit, daredevil, namor, Spider-man, Cyclops, Storm and the punisher.

"Juggernaut" he callled. a muscly figure went to his side. "Yes" he said. " We must leave for new york" he growled. and with that took of to the exit

obiously you know nothing of how Dr.Doom ran his country an dsecond how can you kick me off if I was the one who wanted to start it! if I didn't find it and say something this would still be at the end of the pile untouched so either give me the control that is rightfully mine or atleast let me play!!

Next Venom_girl
(Ya know, we could probably could use Dr. Strange if you could stop
b!+ching over this. This is an unhosted game. If you want to be a game master go to the other RP forum where games are hosted and controlled by a Storyteller and get a game approved over there. If not then please don't ruin the game for the rest of us with this incessant whining.)

black_goku#1
((what she said))

DarkDethbringer
~whoah whoah I was not 'whining' or 'b+ching' the original game had a host and so SHOULD this one if no one wants a GM then I don't think it is fair ro say I cannot play or for TO to control other chars of you agree thanks if not so what I still wanna play i have th emost knowledge of th eMarvel,Universe here so if you want me to play god if not ok~

Next Venom_girl
(Hey, If you want to play, then play. Nothings stopping you from posting and it would be far more productive then whatever you want to call what your currently doing.)

DarkDethbringer
~ok..~
"WAIT...DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HIS OUTWARD APEARANCE BUT, THAT IS NOT YOU"RE COMPANYON BUT IT IS YOU'RE ENEMY DR.DOOM!" Dr.Strange stepped out of the shadows and extended a hand trapping Gambit (Dr.Doom) in a ball of energy.

black_goku#1
((plus you god mode dude but post and if we likes you you stay))

black_goku#1
Gambit in dr dooms body looks around confused

DarkDethbringer
~dude I am not God moding Dr.Strang ehas vast knowledge of th e mystic arts he would know if Doom pulled something like that Strang ecan do almost anything with magic if he puts the energy and concentation into it ALSO as if that was not enough if Cyclops visor was broke his Optic beams would be going crazy uncontrolable! unless he kept his eyes shut...~

shadow12
(cyclops eyes are shut)

DarkDethbringer
~well that is good~

Next Venom_girl
Scream hears Strange shouting but cannot stop her lunge and crashes into Gambit-in-Doom's body. They both fly off the roof, but she snags the roof top and Gambit-Doom with webbing, breaking their fall.

DarkDethbringer
Strange concentrates on holding Dr.Doom in his misds.

the-unforgiven
Dare devil 'watched' the whole thing "Then.." he said and attacked the feets of Gambits body's legs causing him to fall down. "Can someone tell me whats going on?" he said in a calm way.

gamewarrior
~the-forgiven daredevil is blind why do you say he watched the whole thing oh and could i join~

In the dark alley's of new york Punisher who previously was taking down a crack house heard all th commotion and went to the scene. "What the hell is this and isnt that the annoying metal face guy from before."he said reloading his m16 w/gernade launcher. Then he notices the other heroes were in control with doom and suddenly sees jeggernaut from afar posing to attack.'yo jug! meet my little friend"he said pointing his gun at him then fires the gernade launcher but doesnt hit juggernaut but the crane holding up tons of metal beams that quickly fell on juggernaut.

the-unforgiven
~Why do you think i wrote it as 'watched' instead of watched. I well know he is blind. He sensed and imagined the events.~

The Ones
~have doom and gambit changed back?~

the-unforgiven
~dont know.. dont think so..~

Dare devil started to 'look' around as he spinned some with his staff mostly to show of, then stopped and looked around.

black_goku#1
Gambit tried to use his powers but couldnt and felt heavy
"whats going in"

the-unforgiven
"All i know is that you are not you." Dare said and listened carefully to the envoirment.

black_goku#1
if im not me who am i then??

The Ones
doom in gambits body started to hop and jump from buildings. he then got to the top of a building and jumped of. he was going to die. he then saw an innocent girl and tranfired there conciousness. the girl in gambits body screamed as a bus hit them on there way down. doom then went about undetected and could strike any time without being noticed

black_goku#1
before the bus could hit gambit in dooms bady jumped in front of the bus grabbed his body with the girl and jumped outta the way

((ok i want my body back you have forced me to do this))

gambit walked to a fallout shelter and saw professor x the professor wasnt frightened he knew it was gambit in doooms body

Prof X:i see you have had a slight mix up i can fix this

Gambit: you will put me back in my body then

Prof X: yes observe

*all three people are placed in their original bodys and doom is relocated in new york and gambit marveled at his good fourtune*

((sorry i wanted my body))

the-unforgiven
Dare Devil ran over to them. "Now what?" he said abit angry and pointed his staff at doom. He then pointed it to gambit. "Okey.. Which one of you are Gambit" he said and pointed between them.

The Ones
~its ok.~

doom looked around. he was no where near the street. his memory was wiped from his events with X. he looked around more and no heros could be seen. but no juggernaut. he then starts to hit everyone with lightning bolts and throw people into buildings and unconcious.

black_goku#1
Gambit looks at him

Gambit: its me

Prof X:yes its him

the-unforgiven
~ignore my last one. i misstook the words~

the-unforgiven
"oh.. okey.. where did doom go?" dare said carefully.

black_goku#1
Gambit: just follow the path of destruction if you will excuse me i must finish juggernaut*runs out side*

Next Venom_girl
It was a trick! We should never have trusted the gaudily dressed guy! We should have finished this Vader wannabe when they had the chance. Now he's killing innocent people! She follows him, her symbiote chamouflaging her movements and at an opportune moment, strikes Doom from out of the darkness of an alley and attempts to lodge a symbiote generated axe in his back.

shadow12
(recap)

black_goku#1
((i just got my body back and im fighting juggernaut so))

Next Venom_girl

black_goku#1

Next Venom_girl
(Right. smile )

shadow12
(i can't help until i get a new visor)

Next Venom_girl
(Maybe Prof X has one handy? wink )

shadow12
(would be nice -hint hint-)

The Ones
the axe went through the coth that doom was wearing but didnt penitrate his armour. doom turned round looking pissed and threw scream back a few feet landing on the ground. doom then let out a force feild of lighting sending everyone and everything flying. he then took out a mini rocket launcher somehow concealed in his cloak. he locked on to muliple targets (all the heros) and fired the guided missles

Next Venom_girl
Scream smacked into the ground, then the lightning, etc propelled her through a brick wall.
"Ow." Sees missle coming. "Oh $#!+" leaps out the window seconds before the blast. She collapse in the abandoned alley for a minute, giving her other time to regenerate. They were hurting more from the heat and noise of the blast then from getting smacked around by Doom.

The Ones
doom looked up and saw a cat and mouse chase between all the heros and his missles. he then saw scream already got hit so he went to the blast to finish her off. when he got there she was at a dead end in an alley. "lets see" doom said, "what do symbiotes hate? lets try sonic" doom's rocket launcher converted and made room for a smaller hole. out of it a loud shrieking noise sounded along with sonic blasts fireing at scream and started to drive her insane

Next Venom_girl
"IIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" It was tearing them apart! BTW she has NOTHING on under the symbiote... embarrasment (little help? eek! )

gamewarrior
Punisher suddenly comes up behind doom with his gun pointing at him."Dude that aint nice."he said then shoots his gernade launcher at him sending him flying into a brick wall.

shadow12
-hears the sonic waves and looks over there and opened his eyes hope to hit doom-

black_goku#1
Originally posted by shadow12
(would be nice -hint hint-)
*Professor x gives cyclops a new visor*
*gambit throws cards at doom and ignites a bick and tosses all of them at doom*

Next Venom_girl
With the sonics no longer trained on her, Scream's symbiote quickly reforms. "Thanks... Down!" She knocks Punisher out of the way as the optic blast comes there way and blasts into the already crumbled rubble of the brick wall behind them.

black_goku#1
*jumps into a car speeds at doom puts his energy into car jumps out and watches it collide and go boom with doom*

shadow12
Originally posted by black_goku#1
*Professor x gives cyclops a new visor*
*gambit throws cards at doom and ignites a bick and tosses all of them at doom* -puts them on- thanks professor

black_goku#1
Prof X: your welcome scott try not to lose them

Gambit: everyone ok

shadow12
i'm fine

Next Venom_girl
Scream emerges with the Punisher from the rubble. Both are uninjured. "We're okay. Thanks everybody."

black_goku#1
Gambit: that was a bit of a brawl no

shadow12
dunno i missed most of it-

DarkDethbringer
Dr.Strange looked over to see an injurred Dr.Doom trying to escape "WAIT VILE DOOM!" he then grabs him with magic and pulls himover to the rest of us.

Darth Zenemij
((I thought I was in this one, I wanted to be Venom. Or did some one tell me otherwise?))

shadow12
(your venom)

DarkDethbringer
~yeah go ahead three villans are better than one! and jump out and suprise us!~

gamewarrior
Punisher shakes his head and faces scream."Thanks for the save."He said then faces dr.doom being lifted magically by Dr.Strange."Seems like the parties over metal face."Punisher said with a big grin and then suddenly hears a strange noise in the alley.

~Venom dude thats your cue surprise us~

The Ones
blood started to seep out of the hole's in dooms mask. doom was frozen and in pain. doom heard a noise and thought it was juggernaut coming to save him. he looked over punisher's shoulder and saw a figure too small to be juggernaut. he then realised it was a villian simmilar to scream. doom laughed. "Your all dead" he croaked. the heros turned round slowly to see...Venom

Next Venom_girl
Scream is unsurprised, sensing Venom's approach, turns around casually..
"Hey dad, long time no see." (sorry, couldn't resist. evil face )

shadow12
-saw venom-

Quick Freeze
"CANT YOU LAND DWELLER'S GIVE MY PEOPLE ONE MOMNET OF PEACE!!!!!"
in turns out one of doom's loose missles rocketed into the oceany depths and plowed strait into atlantis.
"I DONT CARE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! ALL LAND DWELLERS WILL PAY FOR THEIR INSOLENCE!!!"

flies down at full speed and socks out both Venom and Scream!
he continues his rampage attacking everyone he sees, hero and villain alike

shadow12
chill out -shot a optic blast to knock him to the ground-

Next Venom_girl
(You'd think that our warning senses would have prevented that... ah well, the lucky shot, and with Namor 's strength levels.. no avoiding it. K.O.ed)

Quick Freeze
(yeah sorry venom girl)
"you're all a waste of my time anyway."
turns around and prepares to take off to go home

Next Venom_girl
(Knocked out, the symbiote retreats inside her and she reverts to her identity of Donna Brown (and is nude))

The Ones
doom stares at donna's nude body. he realises that he has been let down by namors distraction and flees without the hero's noticing

Darth Zenemij
((sorry my step dad changed my internet, so I can only be on from 5 to 11 eastern time. sad ))

DarkDethbringer
Dr.Strange looks back noticing he let him down by mistake...and see's him running off.

gamewarrior
Punisher notices Doom running away and goes after him."Come back here you!"he said preparing to shoot.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
((sorry my step dad changed my internet, so I can only be on from 5 to 11 eastern time. sad ))
((It's ok. We've both been knocked unconcsious anyway.))

DarkDethbringer
"Wait, Mr.Castle!!" he called after Punisher he watched the suprise on the face of the Punisher as he called his real name."Let him go he will be back..."

Darth Zenemij
Venom lies there motionless for a moment, as the symbiote dissaprears and Brock is lying in the street nude.

shadow12
-scott shook his head

Darth Zenemij
Brock awakes and realizes that he's nude.

"Crap... Uh... *blushes* this isn't the first time this has happened..."

*covers genitals*

feralboy
rogue look at him"to bad suga"

Darth Zenemij
"Oh, hello hello..."

*transforms into venom*

feralboy
"thats better hun.wheres gambit?"

shadow12
-looks at rouge- how long were you her

Darth Zenemij
"Gambit? Good question."

feralboy
as long as y'all need me

Next Venom_girl
Donna, moans and recovers soon after Eddie.
Realizing what happened she turns bright red and groans. "Not again." She morphs back into Scream. Looks around. "What happened? ... where's Doom?"

shadow12
he got away

feralboy
"i wanted to dran him"

Next Venom_girl
"I wanted to rip his lungs out."

shadow12
sorry wrong thread ignore post

Darth Zenemij
"Who, and what for?"

Next Venom_girl
"The infamous Dr. Doom. He's been going on a killing spree that would put Carnage to shame."

Darth Zenemij
"Carnage? Are You kidding?!?"

feralboy
"gabit! "

Next Venom_girl
"Well if Carnage had freakin' missles, lightning bolts, and legions of robots at his disposal. The streets are littered with the charred remains of Doom's innocent victems."

shadow12
-looked at her-

Darth Zenemij
"Hmmm, what do we do of it? I thought he was long gone."

DarkDethbringer
~try calling Gambit Remy Ferelboy...~

GGgrievous725
can i join or is it to late i tried to join earlier but i never got a response from the ones

feralboy
~i don't remember rogue callig him that~

DarkDethbringer
you don't need to hear from him you can jump in if you know what is happenning......

shadow12
Originally posted by feralboy
~i don't remember rogue callig him that~ (she calls him that all the time)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>