KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Roleplay 2

Marvel Comics Roleplay 2
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (71): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Marvel Comics Roleplay 2

I have restarted the Marvel Comics Roleplay but i have opened it in a fresh thread to start in. so far i have

The Ones = Dr Doom (Main Villian)

black_goku#1= Gambit

the-unforgiven = daredevil

Next Venom_girl = “sane” scream

DarkDethbringer = (TBC)

grey fox = Juggernaut (Secondry Villian)

Quick Freeze = Namor

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 09:37 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

TBC?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:25 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

And I will b starting this off tomorrow I will have a new story and talk somethings over with certain people in the interest of plot...I will have to in areas aply MINOR control and I will have to play multiple NPC's so I hope you all enjoy and cya!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:32 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
dude Dr. Strange is not a villan

well in the spider-man comics i read and shows i saw he was.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
AND I am the game master I just said that....

i think i have control on what people do. you can just come in and declare your self president. george bush did it and look at what it got him. terroism, bombings and haters

Last edited by The Ones on Jul 18th, 2005 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:22 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

dude wait I am the one who declared to resurrect this rp! I have not only read one kind of comic as you have Dr.Strange defends th eearth as do the rest of the Defenders! I am in control...sorry to do this but I am th eonly reason this is happenning...this will start tomorrow...

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:34 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

hold up. im the one that actually started this and your not the only one that talked about resurrecting this but did you make it happen? ok if your not evil then you can be strange. and the " I am in control" thing, your really not.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:40 AM
DarkDethbringer

dude lay off I was the first to say I was going to bring it back so you're power trip you're going through shove it! that tread had been dead for months! you don't wanna make me an enemy! so shut up and F-out!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:43 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

no. i started this and i am the admin of this thread and you come in and try and take control. lots of people can suggest but if you were so keen on doing it why didnt you restart your self.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:59 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

For my new game, here are the rules:

1 You can't decide to just kill a charcter, unless the other person agrees in a PM or on the thread. We must see their approval of the killing.

2. You can't keep killing off characters so you can change. Stick with a character, then if you've been with them for a while, you may be able to change it after my approval.

3. No stuff that is impossible for that character (for example walking on water for sandman)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:02 PM
DarkDethbringer

I already said that and I am not taking control since I already had control! jackass! so you cannot be the 'admin' of a thread! So dude F-OFF! freakin' Jackass!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:08 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

im sure you are a jackass you dont need to tell everyone

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:16 PM
DarkDethbringer

AS I JUST SAID I AM GOING TO BED I WILL STAR THIS IN THE MORNING! GOOD-FREAKING-NIGHT!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:18 PM
MasterofMonkeys

for god sake DarkDethbringer, the ones physically started it so just let him have it stop being an incompetent looser you old bastard.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:26 PM
MasterofMonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send MasterofMonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by MasterofMonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

How can you control the thing when The Ones was starting it?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:10 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

right everyone. due to some control dificulties every post that darkdethbringer posts shall be ignored. it doesnt count to the role play. obviosly this means he is out of the game aswell. anyway as soon as i have enough people i will start it.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 05:59 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

im my opinion the ones is incharge but also hey stop argueing and start the ones im behind you

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 06:08 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

start the game.. Im with you The Ones.. If you have permission shifty

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:03 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i do indeed.

Here we go:

In latvia, The evil leader Dr Doom has been killing off many people in his country. no one could do what they wanted. Victors "Doom Bots" and body guards patroled the streets to check everything is in order. if someone did anything without questioning Doom for it they were killed. and very rarely Doom agreed to any suggestions. in his tower, doom lay over a sheet of paper entitled "Primary Objectives" which included names and pictures of superheros. many of them were crossed out with "terminated" written next to it. he then looked around and circled ones that havnt been terminated.

Gambit, daredevil, namor, Spider-man, Cyclops, Storm and the punisher.

"Juggernaut" he callled. a muscly figure went to his side. "Yes" he said. " We must leave for new york" he growled. and with that took of to the exit

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:31 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

*Gambit walked to the alley of a street spying on the madness that had taken place maybe he could deal with it he threw a coin that bleew up on a man hole and took three people to the alley*

go under ground and hide i will get help if i can

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:34 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(is there a cyclops or wolverine yet)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:48 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote