How many people here remember Devalion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
I miss her.She never comes around here anymore and was one of my very favorite posters.Unless you have been a long time poster you probably wouldn't remember her.So anybody else here that remembers her? If so,do you miss her as well? sad

Imaginary
I do.

*Georgina_A*
I remember her, but I never really got to talk to her erm

Imperial_Samura
Alas I remember them not.

IceWithin
I remember her, talked to her couple of times... she seemed nice, too bad she left sad

Kate_Lost
oooo...

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Imaginary
I do.

did you ever talk with her by pm by chance?

Mr Parker
So did ya or anybody else here?

Dreamer2222
I haven't been here long enough but from the sounds of things she sounds like a really nice person.

Mr Parker
Yeah she was a sweetheart.The place just hasnt been the same without her. sad What REALLY sucks is another poster who had been here for about 6 months that I grew to really like and made me start forgetting her has left as well recently.So things just dont seem to be going my way these days. sad

Fionnuala
I remember Devalion...I talked to her a few times....I noticed her av and stuff was gone..confused

Mr Parker
In the short time you have been here you remember her huh? She used to have the funniest message under her avatar of any message I ever saw here.I used to pm her all the time and tell her how her message made me bust out laughing all the time and she would always say that was sweet of me to say that.You can see what a sweetheart she was obviously. sad

Fionnuala
She had that sig with the man holding his hands up and it said something about 'say hello to my god' ? ...and that kind of graphic style av of a girl? ....or is that the wrong person?

Mr Parker
Yeah wrong person that wasnt her.

Fionnuala
This person do you mean? ...because that's who I'm talking about...messed

Mr Parker
Oh you do remember her then.Oh yeah thats right she did change her avatar and the message below it shortly before she left,I forgot.She just didnt have it like that for very long is why I dont remember that I guess.

vaya_the_elf
I remember her.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Oh you do remember her then.Oh yeah thats right she did change her avatar and the message below it shortly before she left,I forgot.She just didnt have it like that for very long is why I dont remember that I guess. Yeah...I'd seen her psting.. not very well but enough to wonder where she was gone when I saw it all deleted...

Mr Parker
Did you talk with her by pm by chance Vaya? If so,very much?

vaya_the_elf
I did not talk to her by pm. Just saw her around kmc posting.

Mr Parker
Do you by chance remember her original message below her avatar?

Syren
In A Biscuit Tin

She left my forum too... one minute she was an administrator and the next she'd been demoted and had totally disappeared erm

a1hsauce
I miss her.She never comes around here anymore and was one of my very favorite posters.Unless you have been a long time poster you probably wouldn't remember her.So anybody else here that remembers her? If so,do you miss her as well? sad
i talked to her about a week or so ago...shes busy with stuff trying to get into the navy

Syren
eek! So did she say why she just left us hanging on Infamous? sad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Syren
In A Biscuit Tin

She left my forum too... one minute she was an administrator and the next she'd been demoted and had totally disappeared erm

Huh? what forum was this where she was an administrater? confused

a1hsauce
lol awwwe...well she just said she was busy with stuff..and then she left me hanging erm...I was talking to her over pm

Syren
Huh? what forum was this where she was an administrater? confused

Mine.. Infamous Forums. Why?

Mr Parker
Yeah I remember her saying she wouldnt be on here that much because she was going into the navy.Im beginning to think she meant not at all though since its been two months now.That was the last time I got to talk with her was two months ago.If you happen to talk to her again soon sauce tell her to pm me okay? When shes not online here,I never here back from her when I pm her. sad

Mr Parker
Mine.. Infamous Forums. Why?

I just never had any idea she was an administrater of any site at one time. confused I would have thought she would have told me this kind of stuff her being one of very top favorite posters here and all. confused

Syren
I just never had any idea she was an administrater of any site at one time. confused I would have thought she would have told me this kind of stuff her being one of very top favorite posters here and all. confused

Well, she was one of the first people to join my forum when I opened it the first time around and then when it got deleted (damn Khaos Bros) she stuck with me while we built my second one, the current Infamous... check it out if you like, her posts etc are on there still. I'll PM you...

Linkalicious
I remember Dev. We talked a lot through PMs about life and stuff. She was a total sweetheart and was always a great listener to me when I had problems.

Syren
yes She was so nice, never a bad word to be said by her about anyone... or by anyone about her...

shaber
Was she the one who didn't come to the OTF much?

Syren
She floated everywhere... she was in the OTF loads to begin with. She had sigs with Matthew Lillard in them...

shaber
Was she the one who didn't know the definition in English of 'rape?'

Syren
Probably not her, no blink

shaber
Well I told a danish member to look it up in her dictionary.

Syren
She was English, does that help? Her real name is Hannah and she's one of the most amazing people I ever met online...

shaber
Confused her with another member.

chelsea17
She is totally awesome..but I haven't seen her for a bit

shaber
I could go into the navy as a last resort (the most desperate step short of suicide)

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I remember Dev. We talked a lot through PMs about life and stuff. She was a total sweetheart and was always a great listener to me when I had problems.

Yeah same here,thats why I miss her so much. sad

Mr Parker
She was English, does that help? Her real name is Hannah and she's one of the most amazing people I ever met online...

Yeah I echo those thoughts and feel the same way.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by shaber
I could go into the navy as a last resort (the most desperate step short of suicide)

She sure is a brave girl,doing something like that is a big step.

Domino
Right Guys. Dev says sorry to leave Infamous like that, but she knew that if she'd said anything you guys would have changed her mind, and she really needed to leave....the same goes for here as well.
At the moment she's half way through her application to the Navy and things are looking good. Plus she says 'hi' to all the people she usually chats too.

D-Double
The Navy?!! eek!

I can just see her in a S.E.A.L outfit.... happy

Go get'em, Dev!... big grin

Clovie
Originally posted by Domino
Right Guys. Dev says sorry to leave Infamous like that, but she knew that if she'd said anything you guys would have changed her mind, and she really needed to leave....the same goes for here as well.
At the moment she's half way through her application to the Navy and things are looking good. Plus she says 'hi' to all the people she usually chats too. wish her all good from me, ok? confused

Navy? like army? cry poor hannah sad

DarkC
Army's last resort.

Lana
I miss Devy cry

Good luck and keep safe, sweetie!

chelsea17
Aww we miss her so much....Good luck Dev hug

Love ya hun

Syren
Miss you loads Deva, it's cold and lonely without you cry

*Danii*
I only talked to her like. . . once or twice, but she seemed like a sweetie.

Wish her luck from meeee yes

Syren
toot She's back @ Infamous!!!

ninja

Lana
eek!

Domino
Oh she's come back then. Has she been on here?

Syren
No, not that I know of. She rejoined Infamous and I reinstated her as admin... she can't be around too often but as I said, she was an original member of Infamous and I wouldn't have it any other way. She's loyal and we love that.

Domino
Oh right cool smile

golden moon
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
I remember her, but I never really got to talk to her erm

dito

electra
hey im devs best friend from her home town. she aint in the navy yet but it wont be long next few months. but she dont have the internet ne more so ill let her no about this fourm.

Mr Parker
wow,I cant believe this old thread has been brought back. eek!

ladygrim
I do ...i dont htink i talked to her much but i certainly reckonise the name

Kosta
I remember her. smile

Fiann@
Same here, she was admin on Infamous as well as being here. yes

Kosta
Ahh yeah. Thats a big part of why I remember her. Is Infamous still going?

Fiann@
Originally posted by Kosta
Ahh yeah. Thats a big part of why I remember her. Is Infamous still going? Yes it is, slowed down quite alot but it's still there. I should probably visit it more. embarrasment

Devalion
Ooo Ooo Ooo, I remeber her! roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey guys sorry I haven't been here for so long but getting hold of the internet has been a major issue!

Scottie
devalion

Devalion
Whoa, how weird is that?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Devalion
Ooo Ooo Ooo, I remeber her! roll eyes (sarcastic) Hey guys sorry I haven't been here for so long but getting hold of the internet has been a major issue!

I don't remember you, but hello.

Scottie
Originally posted by Scottie
devalion

spookey eek!

H. S. 6
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar33009_16.gif

Devalion
Originally posted by Scottie
spookey eek!

I kno laughing

Scottie
howv u been?

§cimitar
I remember her and I miss her.

Scottie
i made this smillie for her about 2 years ago...how time flies

devalion

Clovie
of course I do remember her. as far as I know she joined some kind of army blink or so she said confused

Devalion
Scottie - I'm cool

Clo- Yea thats right

Clovie
eek! hug glad to see you.

Itzak
Devalion! eek! You're back! eek! hug

And I have no idea who you are. shock

Devalion
Thats ok laughing

Shelbert Lemon
Dev! eek! hug

Devalion
Alright Shel? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.