KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How many people here remember Devalion?

How many people here remember Devalion?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

Question How many people here remember Devalion?

I miss her.She never comes around here anymore and was one of my very favorite posters.Unless you have been a long time poster you probably wouldn't remember her.So anybody else here that remembers her? If so,do you miss her as well? sad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:23 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

I do.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:35 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

I remember her, but I never really got to talk to her erm

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:09 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Alas I remember them not.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 12:08 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

I remember her, talked to her couple of times... she seemed nice, too bad she left sad

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:23 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kate_Lost

oooo...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:27 PM
Kate_Lost is currently offline Click here to Send Kate_Lost a Private Message Find more posts by Kate_Lost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Imaginary
I do.

did you ever talk with her by pm by chance?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

So did ya or anybody else here?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
Dreamer2222

I haven't been here long enough but from the sounds of things she sounds like a really nice person.

Thanx to Maya Zurak......LUV YA DOLL!!!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:37 PM
Dreamer2222 is currently offline Click here to Send Dreamer2222 a Private Message Find more posts by Dreamer2222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah she was a sweetheart.The place just hasnt been the same without her. sad What REALLY sucks is another poster who had been here for about 6 months that I grew to really like and made me start forgetting her has left as well recently.So things just dont seem to be going my way these days. sad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:40 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I remember Devalion...I talked to her a few times....I noticed her av and stuff was gone..confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:41 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

In the short time you have been here you remember her huh? She used to have the funniest message under her avatar of any message I ever saw here.I used to pm her all the time and tell her how her message made me bust out laughing all the time and she would always say that was sweet of me to say that.You can see what a sweetheart she was obviously. sad

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:44 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

She had that sig with the man holding his hands up and it said something about 'say hello to my god' ? ...and that kind of graphic style av of a girl? ....or is that the wrong person?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:46 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah wrong person that wasnt her.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:49 PM
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

This person do you mean? ...because that's who I'm talking about...messed

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:55 PM
Mr Parker

Oh you do remember her then.Oh yeah thats right she did change her avatar and the message below it shortly before she left,I forgot.She just didnt have it like that for very long is why I dont remember that I guess.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:09 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I remember her.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:10 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Oh you do remember her then.Oh yeah thats right she did change her avatar and the message below it shortly before she left,I forgot.She just didnt have it like that for very long is why I dont remember that I guess.
Yeah...I'd seen her psting.. not very well but enough to wonder where she was gone when I saw it all deleted...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:11 PM
Mr Parker

Did you talk with her by pm by chance Vaya? If so,very much?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:11 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I did not talk to her by pm. Just saw her around kmc posting.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:13 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote