It's a love/hate relationship... H/D - if you don't like it, don't come in!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I don't think H/D will EVER happen in the books, basically because it is intended for children, and parents would come up in arms about it. ((not that I think they should, if I ever have children I want them to be fully aware that boys can have boyfriends and girls can have girlfriends if they want to)).

In fanfiction I LOVE H/D, the only one I like better is R/D ((which I will start a thread for if anyone's with me! big grin))

daeri
I like H/D also, but not R/D.. Ron is not my favorite, I don't like redheads ... *blush*

LiL nAstY GirL
I love the H/D pairing, and I saw alot of hints of it in HBP

Mr. Bacon
who is D?

LiL nAstY GirL
Draco wink

misslilsweetie
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
hints what kind of hints?

TheSun
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Oh don't be stupid.

Imaginary
"Harry was rapidly becoming obsessed with Draco"

Really, there's so many ways you can interpret that laughing

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Phoenix
((not that I think they should, if I ever have children I want them to be fully aware that boys can have boyfriends and girls can have girlfriends if they want to)).

That's a good way to put it. That's the most mature, yet uderstandable way I've ever heard it said.

Phoenix
Originally posted by Imaginary

laughing out loud

LiveAndLetDie
Harry/Draco..the best slash pairing EVER!! I read H/D stories all the time.

daeri
Oeh, I'm spamming here big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f92/t355791.html

Raven Guardia
I think H/D is cool to think about and write slash stories on, but to actually have it be part of a story line in the HP series would just be weird messed and I dont believe JK would write it in laughing out loud its just something the fans like to write/talk about. But I did see anime pics with D/H and they were rather nice embarrasment

Coonskin 13
your kidding right? Harry and Draco? They hate each other!!!!!!!

Tassie
Originally posted by TheSun
Oh don't be stupid.

laughing

Syren
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
your kidding right? Harry and Draco? They hate each other!!!!!!!

With a passion? There really is such a fine line between love and hate, admittedly they are greatly opposed, but they think about one another constantly. To know your nemesis you have to appreciate some part of him and all that he stands for big grin

Coonskin 13
Originally posted by Syren
With a passion? There really is such a fine line between love and hate, admittedly they are greatly opposed, but they think about one another constantly. To know your nemesis you have to appreciate some part of him and all that he stands for big grin

But that doesn't mean they'll get together!!! I think they could be friends if Harry could get over the past but gay loversconfused ?!?

Imaginary
Originally posted by Syren

Amen, Sy stick out tongue

Syren
But that doesn't mean they'll get together!!! I think they could be friends if Harry could get over the past but gay loversconfused ?!?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Honey, think you may be taking the concept far too literally... HP fans know and accept that the H/D thing will never happen in the books, but what's the problem with them creating slashfics to accommodate their ideas? There should be no one here who has the right to say it's completely wrong, for every opinion should be welcome. Including yours... so I guess you're also allowed to display your 'disgust' big grin Just do it politely...

Rave X
I still hope they'll get together, but dont think it will ever happen.. Its most definitely the greatest slash couple ever!

Rave X
OMG this threath is dying!

How bout this?

Rave X
and this...

(dont hope its to much nudity?)

Coonskin 13
*rips out eyes and throws them in boiling water*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO................SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rave X
*rips out eyes and throws them in boiling water*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SO................SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could try and look the other way, hurts less...

kaiy037
Aw, how cute.

Guys kissing droolio

Anoushka
those look so real!!

and they look so....good together...shiftydroolio

occultus
I just don't understand why so many people like this pairing...

kaiy037
Because it's hott. Haha

InSilverFlames
awww guys I'm sorry, I'm kinda new and stuff but I tried posting a bunch of slash fic links that i LOVE to death but it won't allow me to do so. poop.

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by occultus
I just don't understand why so many people like this pairing...

thank you, i'm lost to! and what's with the pictures! May the gods save us from the sight! OH MERLIN. MY EYES ARE BUNING!!

kaiy037
If it burns so much then stop looking.
It's as easy as that.

gshkris7272
haha that pic is so hot

Rave X
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
thank you, i'm lost to! and what's with the pictures! May the gods save us from the sight! OH MERLIN. MY EYES ARE BUNING!!

This thread is for appreciation only, no bashing *stern look*

kaiy037
Yes yes.
That is stated in the title. So listen to it you N00BS

Diamond~Kisses
Unlikeyly, but the fanfics are fun to read. But have you noticed that the slash fics often have loads of sex stuff in them? I would like to read one where they have a good, steady but fun relationship.

kaiy037
Cute sig Diamond.

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Rave X
OMG this threath is dying!

How bout this? Ooooooh I likes it! Very heavy snogging going on, there. Originally posted by Rave X
and this...

(dont hope its to much nudity?) Very good graphics...six pack...Harry has a six pack...wow...also, there is a teensy bit muchOriginally posted by kaiy037
Cute sig Diamond. Thanks...I'm in love with it happy wow i use that smilie a lot ----->happy

I say it again: have you noticed that the slash fics often have loads of sex stuff in them?

Diamond~Kisses
I found one! A fab Harry/Draco fanfic without sexual scenes! PM me if you want the link, anyone.

Very realistic pics and a few mutilations i found on Google: http://kaiserpanda.canalblog.com/images/Yaoi_Harry___Draco.jpg
http://www.rosateufel.de/bilder/Theban/potter%20malfoy%203%20.JPG
http://stwabewy.t35.com/petrificus/layout_01.gif
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7954/14le1.jpg

Rave X
You wanted some good fics to read? I've got plenty listed, here are a few with more depth then just sex.

http://rhysenn.morethanart.org/ip/

http://www.queerasjedi.com/emma/hpfic/lmh0.html

Irresistible Poison and Left My Heart, two beautiful story's with Harry/Draco slash. I highly recommend these (and hundreds people with me).

Rave X
If its wanted and allowed, I can post a list with all good slash sites I have filed, since I'm collecting for a few months now.

Diamond~Kisses
I'm okay with those, thanks smile

Rave X
Okay, youre welcome

Diamond~Kisses
Aaw

Rave X
Cute

Diamond~Kisses
I notice Draco is the topless one, whereas Harry is clothed laughing out loud

LiL nAstY GirL
Nice observations stick out tongue

taisha_aviel
I really can't stand trolls who come into an obviously slahs h/d thread and piss and moan all over it. I think that they only do that because they're repressed, confused, and ashamed...I think they secretly like it.

Rave X
yes i think they do

fuct_up_kid

Ha...that was my favourite part of the book roll eyes (sarcastic)
"Harry, however, had never been less interested in Quidditch; he was rapidly becoming obsessed with Draco Malfoy."

But H/D shippers are having a field day with HBP. I reckon Ms. Rowling's just playing around with them...

"Harry... watched Pansy stroke the sleek blond hair off Malfoy's forehead, smirking as she did so, as though anyone would have loved to have been in her place."

"He couldn't move a muscle; he could only gaze up at Malfoy, who smiled broadly."

"'You didn't hear anything I care about, Potter. But while I've got you here...'"

"Harry stared at Malfoy. It was not the sucking-up that intrigued him; he had watched Malfoy do that to Snape for a long time. It was the fact that Malfoy did, after all, look a little ill. This was the first time he had seen Malfoy up close for ages..."

"Blood spurted from Malfoy's face and chest as though he had been slashed with an invisible sword. He staggered backward and collapsed onto the waterlogged floor with a great splash, his wand falling from his limp right hand.
'No -' gasped Harry.
Slipping and staggering, Harry got to his feet and plunged toward Malfoy, whose face was now shining scarlet, his white hands scrabbling at his blood-soaked chest.
'No - I didn't-'"

Rave X
Yeah, most definitely my favourite parts blushing

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by fuct_up_kid
Ha...that was my favourite part of the book roll eyes (sarcastic)
"Harry, however, had never been less interested in Quidditch; he was rapidly becoming obsessed with Draco Malfoy."

But H/D shippers are having a field day with HBP. I reckon Ms. Rowling's just playing around with them...

"Harry... watched Pansy stroke the sleek blond hair off Malfoy's forehead, smirking as she did so, as though anyone would have loved to have been in her place."

"He couldn't move a muscle; he could only gaze up at Malfoy, who smiled broadly."

"'You didn't hear anything I care about, Potter. But while I've got you here...'"

"Harry stared at Malfoy. It was not the sucking-up that intrigued him; he had watched Malfoy do that to Snape for a long time. It was the fact that Malfoy did, after all, look a little ill. This was the first time he had seen Malfoy up close for ages..."

"Blood spurted from Malfoy's face and chest as though he had been slashed with an invisible sword. He staggered backward and collapsed onto the waterlogged floor with a great splash, his wand falling from his limp right hand.
'No -' gasped Harry.
Slipping and staggering, Harry got to his feet and plunged toward Malfoy, whose face was now shining scarlet, his white hands scrabbling at his blood-soaked chest.
'No - I didn't-'" They were mad lol. So great, though.

Rave X
cool
love this one

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Rave X
cool
love this one Wow I wonder what your sig was inspired by...

Barker
Hate the ship, But I saw this, and It gave me a laugh.

Link, Language is Bland. Just a .gif. no expression

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8276/harrypotter079ot.gif

Shoot me if It's been posted, I don't like looking at this thread. no expression

And Now, I'm out..

Rave X
Its has not been posted, and its really funny

Diamond~Kisses
Originally posted by Barker
Hate the ship, But I saw this, and It gave me a laugh.

Link, Language is Bland. Just a .gif. no expression

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8276/harrypotter079ot.gif

Shoot me if It's been posted, I don't like looking at this thread. no expression

And Now, I'm out.. laughing out loud

Belegūr
By the constant use of the phrase "pairing" in this thread, do you all mean homosexually? Because that just sounds odd, seeing as the enmity between them is too high....

If anything, I'd consider Draco being heterosexual cum Hermione: I mean, think about it! His enmity towards her is largely based on the brainwashing of his parents to hate muggles and muggle-borns, but it is also probably out of a jealous affection for her which he cannot understand....of course, I assume this could also be applied to Harry and Draco....or Ron and Draco....and, well, anybody and Draco....stick out tongue

Still, if anything, I think the glimpse of humanity we see in Draco in HBP is a clue that he will switch sides in the seventh book, and perhaps help Harry defeat Voldemort....

psycaholic

tatiannah
Nice pics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.