The Hog's Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
OK everyone, there is a website called LINK PULLED that i really want ppl 2 join, but i cant find out how to tell them, ao if u want to check it out, just go there and register and if u want to talk to me, my screen name is Harry Potter.

Saberstylemasta
Don't advertise

babysooner13
SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC BUT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING... THAT MUTHER F***ING BIATCH! ROUGE CLOSED DOWN MY "NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES" THREAD. SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER AWS ALREADY MADE. NEWS FLASH! I MADE MY THREAD BEFORE SHE MADE THE OTHER ONE! THAT SCANKY SON OF A GUN!!!

babysooner13
DISREGARD, I was caught up in my moment.

Saberstylemasta
Um, no, The other was made on October 7th, 2003, yours wa made this month...and no, you said what you said, you can't take it back.

Hermione202
Originally posted by babysooner13
SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC BUT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING... THAT MUTHER F***ING BIATCH! ROUGE CLOSED DOWN MY "NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES" THREAD. SHE SAID THAT ANOTHER AWS ALREADY MADE. NEWS FLASH! I MADE MY THREAD BEFORE SHE MADE THE OTHER ONE! THAT SCANKY SON OF A GUN!!!

um , thats no way to talk about a mod .

Saberstylemasta
It is also a second offense of Mod bashing...

Hermione202
I'm ganna PM Rogue about this................

Saberstylemasta
and I reported it smile

Hermione202
me too . but i'll also PM him .

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by zac_j
OK everyone, there is a website called thehogshead.com that i really want ppl 2 join, but i cant find out how to tell them, ao if u want to check it out, just go there and register and if u want to talk to me, my screen name is Harry Potter.
I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed. confused

RoguePw25
Thank you all for helping out and such. I appreciate it! smile

zac_j, this is your warning but advertising your site and such is prohibited. It is called SPAM, please do not use this forum, or any forum for that matter to do this.

babysooner13 This is your warning as welll. Mod bashing or member bashing is NOT tolerated here. If you have questions on why I closed your thread, I suggest PMing me in the future. That's of a mature manor. But as I stated when I closed yoru thread, -it was a duplicated thread- meaning, there was one that already existed on that. It was opened BEFORE you opened yours. That's why I suggested that you use the SEARCH. But don't mod bash. You've been warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.