Tyrant vs Zauriel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/zauriel/zpic1.gif

vs

Tryant.

chilled monkey
I'd go with Zauriel.

whirlysplat
Tyrant who is a the "creation" of Galactusbig grin

Now remember Galactus made him to be his "friend" and Galactus wears a dress confused

I believe dresses are big on men in Scotland alsobig grin

kisses

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

dawsey28
Trying to get someone's attention whirly?

Ummm.... what's with this Tyrant guy? Everyone wants him to fight.

What is he the ultimate DC killer?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by dawsey28
Trying to get someone's attention whirly?

Ummm.... what's with this Tyrant guy? Everyone wants him to fight.

What is he the ultimate DC killer?

Just playing CC, you know how unbalanced I am big grin

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Just playing CC, you know how unbalanced I am big grin

But I thought I was CC... confused

Cosmic Cube

Now remember Galactus made him to be his "friend" and Galactus wears a dress confused

I believe dresses are big on men in Scotland alsobig grin

kisses

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

C'mon whirly. That is obviously a skirt, not a dress. 'Scotland' is a fictional place. Totally made up. Does Scoobless wear skirts?

dawsey28
Zauriel is more than I realized, but I doubt he is enough for Tyrant.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
C'mon whirly. That is obviously a skirt, not a dress. 'Scotland' is a fictional place. Totally made up. Does Scoobless wear skirts?

Quite possibly sorry Dawsey and CC for getting you both confused earlier.

CC you are not usually in as good a mood as this whats going on confused you are usually Mr Seriossmile

Cosmic Cube
Quite possibly sorry Dawsey and CC for getting you both confused earlier.

CC you are not usually in as good a mood as this whats going on confused you are usually Mr Seriossmile

The aura of pure joy you exude is contagious.

Khellendros
Wtf? How is this anything but a curbstomp? Tyrant spanked The Silver Srufer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and a handful of others pretty much at once. Zauriel isn't even onSuperman's level from what I've seen.

whirlysplat
The aura of pure joy you exude is contagious.

laughing OK

smile

whirlysplat

Allegedly he does confused

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

leonidas
<<Wtf? How is this anything but a curbstomp? Tyrant spanked The Silver Srufer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and a handful of others pretty much at once. Zauriel isn't even onSuperman's level from what I've seen.>>

that's what i was thinking.

<<The aura of pure joy you exude is contagious.>>

hey, cube, do you think ss showed all those people a picture of whirly!!?? big grin

Avalonofthewind
It depends...Zauriels weapon is a magical weapon from heaven right?
Maybe it could hurt tyrant. Similar to Thor vs Galactus.

Still, Zauriel is no true angel anymore. Tyrant 9/10

o.g. slaughter
what can tyrant do. what are his actual abilities.

leonidas
think of him as the ultimate herald. all of ss's abilities taken up several levels - nearly to the point of equalling galactus.

whobdamandog

Hey..hey..hey now..what are you trying to imply..it's obvious that Galactus wanted Tyrant as a "platonic" friend. And we all know how friendly 40 feet tall aliens with dreadlocks and metallic skin are..

As far as the battle goes I'm going to have to give it to Tyrant..and I'll give it to him with ease. Zauriel is waay below Superman in terms of of overall power, and Superman is waaay below Surfer(IMO).

Now Tyrant completely anal raped Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gayamede, Jack of Hearts, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator(Superman Clone), and a shit load of others..all at the same time mind you.

Zauriel will be quickly be dispatched back to where ever the hell it is he came from.

Cosmic Cube
I seriously don't see Tyrant losing.

leonidas
<<I seriously don't see Tyrant losing.>>

you been drinking more of that whirly-ade? stay away from that stuff, it'll mess you up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.