KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tyrant vs Zauriel

Tyrant vs Zauriel
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant vs Zauriel

(please log in to view the image)
quote:
No historical references available.

Skills and Talents:
Zauriel's skill base seems quite wide and diverse. Having a million years to practice any skills he wanted, it would make sense that he would have many abilities that we are as yet unaware. His primary abilities are in detection and prevention, since as a guardian angel, he has to protect the interests of his client. Since he is not permitted to interfere in a physical way, we assume that he could only help in a spiritual way. Such help has not been clearly defined as of yet. Zauriel has a keen understanding and knowledge of the Supernatural and Magick, one of the reasons he was selected for membership in the Justice League. Zauriel is also familiar with technology and claims that Heaven has craftsmen capable of creating advanced technology beyond the ken of mortal man. His current battlesuit and Aerie are examples of that technology.

Talents:
Zauriel does not sleep nor feels the need to rest to recover strength. As such, he appears immune to magic that induces sleep, and has never actually been seen to lose consciousness. His mental abilities include the ability to multitask, and interact with information at a multitude of levels. His aerial sanctuary boast some of the world's most sophisticated intelligence equipment. He is able to watch multiple programs on multiple monitors and be aware of all of them simultaneously. He claims that he also possesses a level of "higher consciousness" that is constantly watching the environment at a spiritual level. He is able to understand and communicate with animals. This seems an innate ability but we are currently unaware of how extensive the communication is.

Special Powers/Abilities:
It is difficult to say with any clarity where Zauriel's physical form actually originates from. He claims that he is an angelic being from Heaven, but we have little physical evidence in hand. What has been observed is that he has a humanoid body that is grey-skinned in color, possesses superhuman strength, resistance to injury and flight capabilities.

He appears to possesses low level superhuman strength probably on the order of 20 times the human norm. (This would be 10-15 tons.) His strength is probably not the Angelic norm since the other angel Asmodel seem to have incredible physical strength as well as other powers. Asmodel's physical strength was great enough that he could defeat the entire Justice League and fight Superman to a stalemate. Zauriel was given a powersuit by Heaven's artisans. It is unknown how much this suit modifies the abilities of the Angel or whether it has other capabilities built into it.

Zauriel's ability to take physical punishment is much higher than normal, considering the amount of damage, that he took from Asmodel in a later confrontation, after the King-Angel had be relegated to wearing a flesh-suit. His injuries seem to heal with astonishing speed, though he does not appear to be immortal or invulnerable. Zauriel can be affected by human medications, although his divine nature may make them less potent.

Zauriel is capable of flight with his huge wingspan of almost 20 feet. His actual flight capabilities would still be magical since it is impossible for a man, even with wings to be able to fly as he does without a magical or antigravitational assist. His maximum flight speed and distance is as yet undisclosed.

Weapons and Offensive Capabilities:
Sonic Cry:
Zauriel possesses two means of offensive capability. The first is the sonic cry. The sonic cry was one of his powers he was allowed to keep after he left the Silver City (Heaven). His sonic cry is rarely used and with good reason. It has the power to liquify any target it strikes. It causes incredible damage, particularly to spiritually created constructs such as the flesh-suit of Asmodel. It must be a particularly taxing power since Zauriel will engage in combat, take physical abuse and suffer injury before using it.

Flaming Sword
The second is his flaming sword. This sword seems to be a staple among angelic beings, and all angels seem to possess a personalized weapon. Since these beings appear to be relatively immortal, and everything they do is personalized, it would make sense that each angel would have a weapon keyed to just them. The flaming sword is a devastating weapon capable of rending steel and brick as well as human flesh.

vs

Tryant.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 12:34 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I'd go with Zauriel.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:08 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant who is a the "creation" of Galactusbig grin

Now remember Galactus made him to be his "friend" and Galactus wears a dress confused

I believe dresses are big on men in Scotland alsobig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:19 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Trying to get someone's attention whirly?

Ummm.... what's with this Tyrant guy? Everyone wants him to fight.

What is he the ultimate DC killer?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:29 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
Trying to get someone's attention whirly?

Ummm.... what's with this Tyrant guy? Everyone wants him to fight.

What is he the ultimate DC killer?

Just playing CC, you know how unbalanced I am big grin

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 06:52 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Just playing CC, you know how unbalanced I am big grin

But I thought I was CC... confused

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:17 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Now remember Galactus made him to be his "friend" and Galactus wears a dress confused

I believe dresses are big on men in Scotland alsobig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

C'mon whirly. That is obviously a skirt, not a dress. 'Scotland' is a fictional place. Totally made up. Does Scoobless wear skirts?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 07:47 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Zauriel is more than I realized, but I doubt he is enough for Tyrant.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:30 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
C'mon whirly. That is obviously a skirt, not a dress. 'Scotland' is a fictional place. Totally made up. Does Scoobless wear skirts?

Quite possibly sorry Dawsey and CC for getting you both confused earlier.

CC you are not usually in as good a mood as this whats going on confused you are usually Mr Seriossmile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 09:58 PM
Cosmic Cube

Quite possibly sorry Dawsey and CC for getting you both confused earlier.

CC you are not usually in as good a mood as this whats going on confused you are usually Mr Seriossmile

The aura of pure joy you exude is contagious.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:00 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Wtf? How is this anything but a curbstomp? Tyrant spanked The Silver Srufer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and a handful of others pretty much at once. Zauriel isn't even onSuperman's level from what I've seen.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:41 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The aura of pure joy you exude is contagious.

laughing OK

smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:04 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Allegedly he does confused

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:05 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Wtf? How is this anything but a curbstomp? Tyrant spanked The Silver Srufer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and a handful of others pretty much at once. Zauriel isn't even onSuperman's level from what I've seen.>>

that's what i was thinking.

<<The aura of pure joy you exude is contagious.>>

hey, cube, do you think ss showed all those people a picture of whirly!!?? big grin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

It depends...Zauriels weapon is a magical weapon from heaven right?
Maybe it could hurt tyrant. Similar to Thor vs Galactus.

Still, Zauriel is no true angel anymore. Tyrant 9/10

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:08 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o.g. slaughter

what can tyrant do. what are his actual abilities.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:21 PM
o.g. slaughter is currently offline Click here to Send o.g. slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by o.g. slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

think of him as the ultimate herald. all of ss's abilities taken up several levels - nearly to the point of equalling galactus.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey..hey..hey now..what are you trying to imply..it's obvious that Galactus wanted Tyrant as a "platonic" friend. And we all know how friendly 40 feet tall aliens with dreadlocks and metallic skin are..

As far as the battle goes I'm going to have to give it to Tyrant..and I'll give it to him with ease. Zauriel is waay below Superman in terms of of overall power, and Superman is waaay below Surfer(IMO).

Now Tyrant completely anal raped Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gayamede, Jack of Hearts, Morg, Terrax, Gladiator(Superman Clone), and a shit load of others..all at the same time mind you.

Zauriel will be quickly be dispatched back to where ever the hell it is he came from.

Last edited by whobdamandog on Jul 31st, 2005 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:42 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

I seriously don't see Tyrant losing.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:31 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<I seriously don't see Tyrant losing.>>

you been drinking more of that whirly-ade? stay away from that stuff, it'll mess you up!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:49 PM