Doc Manhattan vs Molecule man and Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidus Snake
well?

i feel the doc wins

who?-kid
Hm I don't know... Doc was extremely powerful... but so is MM. And which Firestorm do you mean exactly ? There were several.

Solidus Snake
ronnie

supremthor
the thing that realy sucks about firstorms powers is u gotta be smart to use it if ur not ur fycked well dr.manhatten and MM all u do is think it. so this battel is realy between MM and Dr.manhatten dont get me wrong the only way firestorm could be on there level was if he had some one like dr.dooms brain.

guy222
Owen

Raptor22
i think mm is far more powerful but the dr can see the future so he could see the fight and know the outcome and if he loses he will know why and that knowledge will change the course of the events and he can keep doing that until he sees one with him winning if at all possible and just go from there. i hope that makes sense.

dmills
Molecule Man. At full power he is potentially more powerful then the beyonder was.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Raptor22
i think mm is far more powerful but the dr can see the future so he could see the fight and know the outcome and if he loses he will know why and that knowledge will change the course of the events and he can keep doing that until he sees one with him winning if at all possible and just go from there. i hope that makes sense.
he cant change his future

Raptor22
i know dr manhattan can only see events related to him but since he is in the fight he would have been able to see it in the past since its in his future.

jalek moye
i know dr manhattan can only see events related to him but since he is in the fight he would have been able to see it in the past since its in his future.

he is living both at the same time though, It's not something he can sees and preps for it is happening to him at all times. everything is

Raptor22
why cant he change it? if he looks into the future and sees he will get hit by a bus in 2 min on main street with this new knowledge why would he be unable to stop himself from crossing the road.

jalek moye
why cant he change it? if he looks into the future and sees he will get hit by a bus in 2 min on main street with this new knowledge why would he be unable to stop himself from crossing the road.
he stated himself everything he does is pre determined, and that he doesnt chose to look in the future. He just exists in his future, present, and past all at once.

Raptor22
then why did ozzy use the tachions or whatever to block his precog. if the future is already pre-determined and manhattan cant change it what was ozzy blocking his future seeing for if he cant change it. and jalek i wanted to let u know im asking only to try to figure out how it works not to argue so thanks for the info.

gobstakid777
mm curbstomps

Knowsbleed33
Dr. Manhattan must've been particularly powerful back in 2005.

The Nuul
MM rapes.

Bouboumaster
lol at Doc Manhattan.

Molecule Man clears the field easely, and by "field", I mean Firestorm, and the space and time where they are fighting.

Manhattan isn't impressive at all.

Slaanesh
MM kill the other two because he is disgusted of how weak they are..

jalek moye
then why did ozzy use the tachions or whatever to block his precog. if the future is already pre-determined and manhattan cant change it what was ozzy blocking his future seeing for if he cant change it. and jalek i wanted to let u know im asking only to try to figure out how it works not to argue so thanks for the info. Because he can't see in the future and didn't know it was apart of his.

Manhattan stated on panel that everything he does even his very responses are all pre determined. That is why he is surprised by things he already knows will happen.

gobstakid777
this commercial expains it all= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM
mm=Sasquatch
fs and dm=the guy
mm in a ridculous raping

Mindset
Dr. M wins

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mindset
Dr. M wins

wtf possessed u to cum up w/ that conclusion

Mindset
He's blue.

gobstakid777
Originally posted by Mindset
He's blue.

i might have to rethink my decision based on this information smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.