KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Manhattan vs Molecule man and Firestorm

Doc Manhattan vs Molecule man and Firestorm
Started by: Solidus Snake

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solidus Snake
The General

Doc Manhattan vs Molecule man and Firestorm

well?

i feel the doc wins

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 01:34 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Hm I don't know... Doc was extremely powerful... but so is MM. And which Firestorm do you mean exactly ? There were several.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:33 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

ronnie

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:07 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

the thing that realy sucks about firstorms powers is u gotta be smart to use it if ur not ur fycked well dr.manhatten and MM all u do is think it. so this battel is realy between MM and Dr.manhatten dont get me wrong the only way firestorm could be on there level was if he had some one like dr.dooms brain.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 07:33 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Owen

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 03:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

i think mm is far more powerful but the dr can see the future so he could see the fight and know the outcome and if he loses he will know why and that knowledge will change the course of the events and he can keep doing that until he sees one with him winning if at all possible and just go from there. i hope that makes sense.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:40 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Molecule Man. At full power he is potentially more powerful then the beyonder was.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:40 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
i think mm is far more powerful but the dr can see the future so he could see the fight and know the outcome and if he loses he will know why and that knowledge will change the course of the events and he can keep doing that until he sees one with him winning if at all possible and just go from there. i hope that makes sense.

he cant change his future

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:41 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

i know dr manhattan can only see events related to him but since he is in the fight he would have been able to see it in the past since its in his future.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:45 AM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i know dr manhattan can only see events related to him but since he is in the fight he would have been able to see it in the past since its in his future.

he is living both at the same time though, It's not something he can sees and preps for it is happening to him at all times. everything is

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:46 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

why cant he change it? if he looks into the future and sees he will get hit by a bus in 2 min on main street with this new knowledge why would he be unable to stop himself from crossing the road.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:51 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

why cant he change it? if he looks into the future and sees he will get hit by a bus in 2 min on main street with this new knowledge why would he be unable to stop himself from crossing the road.

he stated himself everything he does is pre determined, and that he doesnt chose to look in the future. He just exists in his future, present, and past all at once.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 05:52 AM
Raptor22

then why did ozzy use the tachions or whatever to block his precog. if the future is already pre-determined and manhattan cant change it what was ozzy blocking his future seeing for if he cant change it. and jalek i wanted to let u know im asking only to try to figure out how it works not to argue so thanks for the info.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:06 AM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

mm curbstomps

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:15 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Dr. Manhattan must've been particularly powerful back in 2005.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:23 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

MM rapes.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:30 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

lol at Doc Manhattan.

Molecule Man clears the field easely, and by "field", I mean Firestorm, and the space and time where they are fighting.

Manhattan isn't impressive at all.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:33 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

MM kill the other two because he is disgusted of how weak they are..

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:33 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

then why did ozzy use the tachions or whatever to block his precog. if the future is already pre-determined and manhattan cant change it what was ozzy blocking his future seeing for if he cant change it. and jalek i wanted to let u know im asking only to try to figure out how it works not to argue so thanks for the info.
Because he can't see in the future and didn't know it was apart of his.

Manhattan stated on panel that everything he does even his very responses are all pre determined. That is why he is surprised by things he already knows will happen.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 02:18 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

this commercial expains it all= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM
mm=Sasquatch
fs and dm=the guy
mm in a ridculous raping

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 06:47 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote