the thing vs the hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bushidorodent
ok in a fight b tween the thing from te fantastic 4 and the incredible hulk who would win

Hooverman
hulk

Hit_and_Miss
If you new anything about them, Hulks a class 100, the thing is 75-80(i forget) theres no way the thing would win....

bushidorodent
class ,ass watc about the things rock hard exteriour no way hulk could break through that

Arbiter
The Thing all the way. He's always like that and the Hulk can turn back into a human so the Thing is more used to being like that.

bushidorodent
thank you arbiter your are the man "or girl" i duno any way the thing rulz he wins he wins he wins

CorderaMitchell
Hulk, and why is this here?

bushidorodent
b cuz i accidently put it here in the vid game forum insted of the comic book one but both the hulk and thing have been in a video game so i guess its ok y do u think hulk would win i just dont c it please people explain it to me anyone

ssj4_GOGETA
THE THING WOULD PWN ALL THE WAY

HULK CAN KISS HIS GREEN BUTT

bushidorodent
yeah boy/girl thats wat im talkin about gettin some thing lovers in her .....wait that dosen't sound rite well ya'll know wat i mean

Hit_and_Miss
you lucky this isnt in the comic book fourms they would tear your a new one for starting a n00b thread like this... the thing is nothing, hulk has lifted a mountian. the hulk is way stronger then the thing,

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by bushidorodent
b cuz i accidently put it here in the vid game forum insted of the comic book one but both the hulk and thing have been in a video game so i guess its ok y do u think hulk would win i just dont c it please people explain it to me anyone

Hulk is just things superior.

Hulk has access to a pocket dimesnion, granting unlimited strength and ridiculous durabiltiy, and regeneration, that allows him to come back from a skeleton, thing cannot do that.

Hulk ripped onslaughts armor, Thing cannot do that, hulk is on a better level overall, be it grey, savage, or mindless.

Thing would do okay in the beginning, but in a one on one fight, Hulk gets stronger and heals faster, thing gets weaker.

spiderboy5
hulk would win. no sweat

K3VIL
Thing is a good fighter, a great hero, but he'll always be a "Hulk wannabe".
Benji punched Terrax through various skyscrapers once, but then Terrax came back giving back the favour.
Thing will always be a punching ball to superior guys like Hulk.

Richrf
But the Thing has stalemated Hulk before right?

jrodslam
Has Thing ever beat a worthy powerhouse before?

I know hes Namors and Hulks *****, but does he ever get the better of any other powerhouse?

DigiMark007
Stalemate is the key word. They've fought many times before, and the best Thing has ever done is hold his own. He's also lost to Hulk before.

It's happened many times in comics, and just as many times on this forum (this fight, that is). Try the search...I'm sure you'll find pages on this...and unless they're Thing fanboys, they know that Hulk wins.

-DM

who?-kid
Some people actually voted for Thing... confused

bushidorodent
i dont care i still think thing is way better

CorderaMitchell
Thats bias, you wanted to know who won in a fight.

This is the first time I've seen something moved from the game forum.

olympian
Hulk.

jinzin
draxx punched ben into the ground once and KOed him in one hit I believe......hulk got mad and started challenging draxx claiming that noone treats thing like that except him....lol..

jgiant
hulk has been kicking the things orange ass for about thirty years.

olympian
Well Drax its a whole other game. Hulk as far as i know never beat the guy itself.

jinzin
I wasn't making a comparison...just stating a funny scene.....

regardless..... Hulk would beat thing so bad it's not even funny.....tricking him and outfighting him can only work for so long before he negates those advantages completely....

SarKastic_OJ
The Hulk is on another level than that of The Thing.

This isn't even debatable in my honest opinion, The Thing is a "teamster" and usually assists Reed Richards and the rest of the FF in defeating guys whom the Hulk would maul in a one on one confrontation.

The Hulk is marvel's top "tuff guy" hate it or love it(and in crossovers is usually pit against DC's top guy Superman, the Thing isn't even acknowledged in such cases).

The hulk has lifted mountains, survived nukes, limitless strength, beat down Gladiator(although controversial), beat down Thor, stalemated with Juggernaut, ripped off Onslaught's armor and much, much more. While the has merely said "It's clobberin' time", only to end up on his rocky hard butt every time.

CorderaMitchell
Is this still being taken seriously?

Hit_and_Miss
Lol I told you It would be over if it got moved...

Originally posted by SarKastic_OJ
"It's clobberin' time", only to end up on his rocky hard butt every time.

LOL

EsteemedLeader
realize that all the video game forumers say thing, and all the REAL comic book forumers like me, newjak, jinzin, olympian, and of course tha c-master say hulk. this must be a sign

EsteemedLeader
the hulk could take the entire fantastic four. the F4 are powerful together, but even then they still get beat by the likes of hulk, thor, black panther, captain america

olympian
When has Captain America ever beat Fantastic Four. Black Phanter - beat - F4? No, having a great showing yes.

Making a team look stupid (like Spiderman also did and against the x-men on another ocassion) its not beating or owning a team.

EsteemedLeader
when you look stupid, how can you really be the winner? thats why you'll never win against me olympian, i'll always make you look stupid!

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by who?-kid
Some people actually voted for Thing... confused

it proves how much biased is this board

Grammaton
This has to be one of the funniest "Versus" I have ever come across.

To think people actually believe Thing would have a chance.

Realistically now.

CorderaMitchell
No you missed batman versus galactus, or batman with 1 year prep versus phoenix and superman prime.

Grammaton
LMFAO...I stand corrected

Savior
Hulk has a higher strength factor, higher invulnerability, and much more fighting experience. The hulk has beaten The Thing before there nothing stopping him from beating him again.

Hulk takes this one with out even breaking a sweat.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jrodslam
Has Thing ever beat a worthy powerhouse before?

I know hes Namors and Hulks *****, but does he ever get the better of any other powerhouse?

Namor laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jinzin
draxx punched ben into the ground once and KOed him in one hit I believe......hulk got mad and started challenging draxx claiming that noone treats thing like that except him....lol..

He sucker punched him and it was Horrible writing.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tony Stark
He sucker punched him and it was Horrible writing.

it was funny writing....how was it horrible again?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by jinzin
it was funny writing....how was it horrible again?

Not to say that the action wasn't funny. Because it actually was. But the rest of the comic has very bad. IMO laughing

long pig
Thing has more heart....but that will only matter for so long until Hulk rips it out and eats it.

Yes, yes we would.

odal53
I just joined this forum to set the record straight on who would win in a fight between the Hulk and the Thing. It's not who would win, it's how many times whomever has won. Last time time I counted, the Hulk is undefeated vs. the Thing. I have read a many of Fantastic Four and equally as many Incredible Hulk and I ahve never seen the Thing pull out a win, and he happens to be my favorite comic book character. The Hulk just gets stronger when he gets madder. Trust u me, the Thing seems to piss the Hulk off whrn they fight. Nuff said.

CM-Shazam
then go to the thing vs wolverine thread. you will love to hear the wolverine fans explanation.

Jvenom
Hulk would destroy The Thing. At most The Thing could lift about 90 tons while The Hulk could lift billions. I say The Hulk wins 9/10 times. I only say this because the spikey Thing did beat the grey Hulk so it shows it is possable for Thing to win. However it has to be under the right conditions of his most powerful form vs the Hulk's weakest.

vitaldragon
is this a joke?

Hulk would easily win. Hulk has potentially limitless strength, he's broken unbreakable alloys before, unbreakable shields, stood up against heros way stronger than The Thing, and he's even broken the laws of physics before due to his limitless strength.

roughrider
The Grey Hulk got beaten once by a cosmically-enhanced Ben Grimm ( Spiky Thing/Pineapple Thing; take your pick.) Prior to that, it had been defintiely established that the Hulk has beaten the Thing EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY FOUGHT. For all of Ben's smarts and heart, that's how it's gone; Hulk outlasts him.

bigboygreen
Hulk would crush thing in to dust.

Grimm22
once again, are we talking Savage Hulk, Grey Hulk or Prof. Hulk?

The only one of these incarnations that Thing would lose to would be Savage Hulk.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk would crush thing in to dust.

Although if it is Savage Hulk, he will win, no doubt, but crushed into dust?

You are underestimating the Thing

badabing
The Thing has held his own with the Hulk many times. Once Hulk gets past a point with strength, he wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.