KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » the thing vs the hulk

which ass kickin mutant would win
This poll is closed.
the hulk 2 50.00%
the thing 2 50.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

the thing vs the hulk
Started by: bushidorodent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bushidorodent

Tongue the thing vs the hulk

ok in a fight b tween the thing from te fantastic 4 and the incredible hulk who would win

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 03:44 AM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

hulk

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 04:34 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

If you new anything about them, Hulks a class 100, the thing is 75-80(i forget) theres no way the thing would win....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:38 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

class ,ass watc about the things rock hard exteriour no way hulk could break through that

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 10:40 PM
bushidorodent is currently offline Click here to Send bushidorodent a Private Message Find more posts by bushidorodent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Thing all the way. He's always like that and the Hulk can turn back into a human so the Thing is more used to being like that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:15 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

thank you arbiter your are the man "or girl" i duno any way the thing rulz he wins he wins he wins

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:38 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Hulk, and why is this here?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:53 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

b cuz i accidently put it here in the vid game forum insted of the comic book one but both the hulk and thing have been in a video game so i guess its ok y do u think hulk would win i just dont c it please people explain it to me anyone

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:19 AM
ssj4_GOGETA
I AM THE PWNER

THE THING WOULD PWN ALL THE WAY

HULK CAN KISS HIS GREEN BUTT

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:22 AM
ssj4_GOGETA is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4_GOGETA a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4_GOGETA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

yeah boy/girl thats wat im talkin about gettin some thing lovers in her .....wait that dosen't sound rite well ya'll know wat i mean

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 12:27 AM
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

you lucky this isnt in the comic book fourms they would tear your a new one for starting a n00b thread like this... the thing is nothing, hulk has lifted a mountian. the hulk is way stronger then the thing,

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 12:00 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bushidorodent
b cuz i accidently put it here in the vid game forum insted of the comic book one but both the hulk and thing have been in a video game so i guess its ok y do u think hulk would win i just dont c it please people explain it to me anyone

Hulk is just things superior.

Hulk has access to a pocket dimesnion, granting unlimited strength and ridiculous durabiltiy, and regeneration, that allows him to come back from a skeleton, thing cannot do that.

Hulk ripped onslaughts armor, Thing cannot do that, hulk is on a better level overall, be it grey, savage, or mindless.

Thing would do okay in the beginning, but in a one on one fight, Hulk gets stronger and heals faster, thing gets weaker.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:03 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

hulk would win. no sweat

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:56 PM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Thing is a good fighter, a great hero, but he'll always be a "Hulk wannabe".
Benji punched Terrax through various skyscrapers once, but then Terrax came back giving back the favour.
Thing will always be a punching ball to superior guys like Hulk.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 06:59 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Richrf

But the Thing has stalemated Hulk before right?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:15 PM
Richrf is currently offline Click here to Send Richrf a Private Message Find more posts by Richrf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Has Thing ever beat a worthy powerhouse before?

I know hes Namors and Hulks *****, but does he ever get the better of any other powerhouse?

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:21 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Stalemate is the key word. They've fought many times before, and the best Thing has ever done is hold his own. He's also lost to Hulk before.

It's happened many times in comics, and just as many times on this forum (this fight, that is). Try the search...I'm sure you'll find pages on this...and unless they're Thing fanboys, they know that Hulk wins.

-DM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 07:24 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Some people actually voted for Thing... confused

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:03 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushidorodent

i dont care i still think thing is way better

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:22 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats bias, you wanted to know who won in a fight.

This is the first time I've seen something moved from the game forum.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:23 PM