]Nate Grey VS Phoenix[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmoNiC FLo
Have at it

Both at full potential

Both have good artists because we all care about the graphics wink

GalacticStorm
This is an awful thread. Whatever posessed you?

kgkg
Nate Grey too powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Richrf
Most powerful mutant takes it.

leonheartmm
if its dark pheonix at full potential than nate has a helluva fight on his hands, but he will eventually win.

nathan summers
Phoenix has infinite experience and untold knowledge allowing the entity to easily wield the power it produces. Nathan Grey wouldn't stand a chance, full potential or no, since in essence he's still virtually human and has a limited scope on his abilities. Experience and not power is the key. Phoenix has both.

leonheartmm
THAT IS THE PHEONIX "FORCE" UR TALKIN ABOUT, dark pheonix{aka. jean as the avatar of the force} does not have the same power level as the pheonix force and as such is not that powerful,

nathan summers
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Lord S
Originally posted by leonheartmm
THAT IS THE PHEONIX "FORCE" UR TALKIN ABOUT, dark pheonix{aka. jean as the avatar of the force} does not have the same power level as the pheonix force and as such is not that powerful, What the f**k? Uh, but still MORE than enough power to fry Nate, with ease.

leonheartmm
not really, no, nate has the potential to surpass dark pheonix in power level and even inexpirienced, his telekenisi rivalled that of dark pheonix.

hoorayforpeepee
tard.

Lord S
not really, no, nate has the potential to surpass dark pheonix in power level and even inexpirienced, his telekenisi rivalled that of dark pheonix. So I suppose Nate can also pwn Galactus too, right? rolleyes1

GalacticStorm
THAT IS THE PHEONIX "FORCE" UR TALKIN ABOUT, dark pheonix{aka. jean as the avatar of the force} does not have the same power level as the pheonix force and as such is not that powerful,

Leon, me and you have had this conversation on two prior occassions, i have corrected you on both, but being the fanboy you are you refuse to let the truth penetrate that skull of yours.

Nate Grey never in his wildest dreams has (or should i say had because your character is now defunct) the power to take on Phoenix. You know what Phoenix is, you have been around to see all of the debates i have participated in, so whats your excuse? The fact that your still saying this 4 months later just highlights this as a case of fanboyism to the extremes.

As for Nate rivalling Dark Phoenix in terms of telekinesis that quote came from Moira around 98 i believe during the phoenix retcon period which started off in 1986 and ended in 2002.

Before 86 and as per current continuity Phoenix is the union between Jean and the primal force of creation. It is referred to as the ultimate mutation because it is the final stage of evolution a species can attain. At this point they become one with creation (the multiverse,all life) and surpass the abstracts and LT bringing about the end of all that is.

That is current continuity.

In 86 the phoenix got retconned in 86 into just another cosmic entity that posessed people. During the retcon Dark Phoenix was this powered down Phoenix in human form. Exhausted after the M'kraan crystal incident and with its power cut off by psychic circuit breakers this dark phoenix being an energy being trapped within the limits of a human body was a leech on life. The retcon made it out to be a weaker corrupted incarnation of "the phoenix force".

With that retcon abolished dark phoenix, phoenix and jean are one in the same. As i have previously mentioned, they are all just different facets of Jean, not a seperate cosmic entity, but an evolved state of Jean. There is no power beyond Phoenix hence it being referred to as the ultimate mutation and the ultimate potential ( Uncanny Xmen 135, Xmen Forever 1 - 6 , New Xmen 128, 150, 151 -154)

There is no potential beyond Phoenix im afraid. It is the force that makes, maintains and ends creation. Nate Grey is a powerful earthbound mutant. He more or less reached his full potential as Shaman Nate. God like Cable whose power levels were on par with Nates and he got messed up Silver Surfer with ease. Phoenix has humbled a variety of heralds with a gesture, had Galactus on his knees trying to bargain his way out of a fight, contained the multiversal destroying power of the M'kraan crystal, held the 616 universe/reality in her hand and telekinetically restructured it on a whim. That is power far beyond the scope of Nate Grey. Dont be silly son.

Xplosive
not really, no, nate has the potential to surpass dark pheonix in power level and even inexpirienced, his telekenisi rivalled that of dark pheonix.

I doubt Nate could go against whole universe. I get sick of even giving in the sentence Nate against whole universe.
Dark Phoenix wins with extreme ease.
I think that about ultimate mutation is one of the most disgusting story, idea ever written in any comic. It was 1000000000 times better about PF just possesing bodies. I really hope they give something else again and get rid of this ultimate mutation.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Xplosive
I doubt Nate could go against whole universe. I get sick of even giving in the sentence Nate against whole universe.
Dark Phoenix wins with extreme ease.
I think that about ultimate mutation is one of the most disgusting story, idea ever written in any comic. It was 1000000000 times better about PF just possesing bodies. I really hope they give something else again and get rid of this ultimate mutation.

Youre saying its disgusting because you have no knowledge whatsoever about the principles behind it XP. You're showing your age and ignorance, google the subject and keep well informed prior to firing your mouth off on subjects you are ignorant on.

HarmoNiC FLo
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
This is an awful thread. Whatever posessed you?

Thought came to mind of you when i saw you blab on and on about phoenix. though i wasn't rude enough to say it.

HarmoNiC FLo
I think phoenix was a stupid character to begin with. shes just one of those 'female reader number' booster strategies of marvel. i say this not only cuz of annoying phoenix fangirls but cuz i really feel so.

so an entity that represents all life not born yet? thats about as desperate as it gets. easy to imagine too...couple of marvel guys sitting at a starbucks "hmm so we have the eternals, a mysterious guy above "all"?, a badass obsessed with chick, a guy with a giant head thats been to the "previous universe"...all we need is a being that is all beings but not born..yet". i mean cmon shes given wayy too much credit . shes over-rated like crazy prolly based solely on the power+chick principle.

But enough about what i think about phoenix. I think Nate Grey is obviously under-rated, but more importantly i believe that taking the same steps forward in the original idea of the guys that created X-Man in the beginning - would nate have not have died - resulted in a totally different character than what is known today.

for example - while phoenix was being written she could have been killed off...but writers are always advancing characters who have an original purpose . If nate grey was to accumulate time, his story would have greatly been changed.

Potentially Nate is Marvels most full frontal attempt to create the most powerful mutant.

Look at the things he did in his short life and tell me what character does so much with so LITTLE control over his potential power.

Given that phoenix is written as usually a stupid bird that can throw everyone around, but nate greys potential is hidden as if a magneto killed off in the 1960's, where would discussions be if that happened?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
Thought came to mind of you when i saw you blab on and on about phoenix. though i wasn't rude enough to say it.

Says the boy on an obsessive mission to hype up a long defunct character none gives a sh*t about anymore?

Noone wants to go and look at your website, none shares your passion for this second rate cable so just let it go.

GalacticStorm
I think phoenix was a stupid character to begin with. shes just one of those 'female reader number' booster strategies of marvel. i say this not only cuz of annoying phoenix fangirls but cuz i really feel so.

so an entity that represents all life not born yet? thats about as desperate as it gets. easy to imagine too...couple of marvel guys sitting at a starbucks "hmm so we have the eternals, a mysterious guy above "all"?, a badass obsessed with chick, a guy with a giant head thats been to the "previous universe"...all we need is a being that is all beings but not born..yet". i mean cmon shes given wayy too much credit . shes over-rated like crazy prolly based solely on the power+chick principle.

But enough about what i think about phoenix. I think Nate Grey is obviously under-rated, but more importantly i believe that taking the same steps forward in the original idea of the guys that created X-Man in the beginning - would nate have not have died - resulted in a totally different character than what is known today.

for example - while phoenix was being written she could have been killed off...but writers are always advancing characters who have an original purpose . If nate grey was to accumulate time, his story would have greatly been changed.

Potentially Nate is Marvels most full frontal attempt to create the most powerful mutant.

Look at the things he did in his short life and tell me what character does so much with so LITTLE control over his potential power.

Given that phoenix is written as usually a stupid bird that can throw everyone around, but nate greys potential is hidden as if a magneto killed off in the 1960's, where would discussions be if that happened?

This is the most appalling piece of fanboy waffle ive ever read. Let it go mate, Nates dead, Cable the original and best is back in the spotlight. Everything is as it should be. You'll get over it. smile

grey fox
now now chldren, play nice

HarmoNiC FLo
Says the boy on an obsessive mission to hype up a long defunct character none gives a sh*t about anymore?

Noone wants to go and look at your website, none shares your passion for this second rate cable so just let it go.

First of all, who are you to declare intense claims of "no one"? The fans of X-Man will go to my website. That is my goal, i wouldn't expect people who aren't fans to visit.

Besides, why do you think i care if you tell me its dumb? you have a big ego, look here you may think its cute to be a smart alec-know-it-all but where i'm concerned thats your sub-conscious excusing your b'itch personality .

grey fox
You do know galactic is a dude right

the Darkone
Dark phoenix b***h slap his a$$ back to his own timeline, plain and simple.

Phoenix_Avatar9
wOw, I think I just had a miniature stroke What the f**k? , Nate gets grounded by his momma, and HEY that's mean, Galactic is awesome

GalacticStorm
First of all, who are you to declare intense claims of "no one"? The fans of X-Man will go to my website. That is my goal, i wouldn't expect people who aren't fans to visit.

Besides, why do you think i care if you tell me its dumb? you have a big ego, look here you may think its cute to be a smart alec-know-it-all but where i'm concerned thats your sub-conscious excusing your b'itch personality .

At the end of the day you're obsessively pushing a character down everyones throats, a character noone but you seems to give a sh*t about on these forums. I mean, i love phoenix but do you see me constantly making threads about her, do you see me me plugging a phoenix website on my sig for christs sake. Get a life HF. This really is the most extreme case of fanboyism ive ever witnessed. Nate Vs Phoenix. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats about as well balanced as a Beak Vs Odin matchup. Psssh

I have a big ego? Youre just hurting because your fave character and his comic got canned and everyone dreads seeing your name at the top of this forum. Why? Because inevitably another lame Xman thread will splurt out your backhole.

As for this ridiculous matchup on one side you have a powerful mutant psi and on the other hand you have cosmic being who makes multiverses. Who do you thinks going to win?

Phoenix_Avatar9
whoa...

nathan summers
There's a difference between having the potential for unlimited power and actually having the ability to wield it. Yes, I believe Nathan Grey is on par with Dark Phoenix, as was written in Cable issue #29, when it comes to potential. But, do I believe he has the capacity to ever practically apply that immeasurable power? No. I doubt any earth-based being with a linear scope could. Especially Grey who was but a year or so old when he first emerged from AoA with NO formal training of his powers. With that said; X-Man in all likely hood could not defeat the Phoenix Entity or Dark Phoenix or ( Jean Grey ) Phoenix. I doubt he would even stand a match for God-Like Cable, all things considered.

SeerQris
Phonex would be obliterated. Dead Pool and Cable shows how powerful Nate is in his absolute form. And he's way to strong.

nathan summers
Incorrect. Both Cable and X-Man are limited in their abilities to CONTAIN the amount of power they each have the potential for. That was proven in Cable & Deadpool # 10. Cable admitted that his very powers were tearing his body apart and he never expected to survive the ordeal he'd orchestrated. ( side note: The Cable vs. Silver Surfer fight was CHEAP! Cable wasn't trying to fight back...) Cable's body wasn't meant to contain such energy. He and Nate if they separately faced the Phoenix would get BURNED OUT in a full scale confrontation. Yes, they can MATCH the powers but they don't have the capacity to wield it as effectively as the Phoenix could.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Nate is extremely powerful yes, but Jean transcends that, she is the ultimate mutation , until it is written that Nate becomes a Phoenix he is going to lose, though it is likely that he can tap into Phoenix potential, (since he is the son of the Phoenix) he will be nowhere near Jean unless it is written that he is a White Phoenix of the Crown.

nathan summers
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
Nate is extremely powerful yes, but Jean transcends that, she is the ultimate mutation , until it is written that Nate becomes a Phoenix he is going to lose, though it is likely that he can tap into Phoenix potential, (since he is the son of the Phoenix) he will be nowhere near Jean unless it is written that he is a White Phoenix of the Crown.

eh. i stand by my comment. nate undoutably has the potential to match phoenix but he can't wield anywhere near how she could considering that his body wouldn't be able to maintain such an immense force nor was it made to. tap into it? eh. moira ( cable #29 ) described his power to be more than a mere tapping. she called it an unfettered force. but i agree with you. he'd never be able to wield it like jean/phoenix has. few could.

Maestro
Can people stop making 'phoenix vs threads', there boring and it always ends up with galactic storm arguing pointlessly with the thread maker and other members for about 15 threads.

By the way Phoenix is a lame ass character, and when Jean died and the Phoenix disappeared, I didn't see much of a response from people for them to come back compared to how people have responsed to Nate greys death in such a negative manner towards Marvel.

skizo
Ultimate Mutation eh?.....ridiculous...

nathan summers
that's because nate grey only died once. how many times has jean grey risen from the ashes? i'd get sick of nate too if he kept dying and was continuously brought back from the dead as well. all that aside, nate was never that developed of a character to begin with. his entire existance was a piggy back off cable.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by nathan summers
eh. i stand by my comment. nate undoutably has the potential to match phoenix but he can't wield anywhere near how she could considering that his body wouldn't be able to maintain such an immense force nor was it made to. tap into it? eh. moira ( cable #29 ) described his power to be more than a mere tapping. she called it an unfettered force. but i agree with you. he'd never be able to wield it like jean/phoenix has. few could.

Phoenix is called the ultimate mutation, the ultimate potential the point in evolution which places you second only to T.O.A.A in the cosmic hierarchy. It is the primal force of creation. Only those born with phoenix potential can ever hope to have and wield such potential.

Dark Phoenix is Jean Grey it was the retcon that made it a weak form of a cosmic entity. That comment written by moira was made during the retcon period when dark phoenix was just a weak form of a cosmic being. In present continuity that is not the case especially now phoenix has reverted to its original form therefore Moiras comments are no longer true.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by skizo
Ultimate Mutation eh?.....ridiculous...

Ridiculous because you dont understand the principles behind it. Phoenix when it was first created was the ultimate mutation, it was jeans ultimate potential as a psi, Jean was Phoenix it wasnt a seperate entity. The retcon changed that and messed up continuity. It was changed back in 2002. Hows that ridiculous? Educate yourself.

Nataku8188
It's ridiculous because it makes a human being the most powerful being ever. How cliche is that? You'd think Marvel would've had something a bit more dramatic and interesting.

Xplosive
Youre saying its disgusting because you have no knowledge whatsoever about the principles behind it XP. You're showing your age and ignorance, google the subject and keep well informed prior to firing your mouth off on subjects you are ignorant on.

Hahahhaha, it's one of the most disgusting story ever written, disgusting and thoughtless and extremely unoriginal (you know how many times it was written same idea in other sources) and it's very possible that that will soon change and give some new idea.
Yod don't know shit GalacticStorm about, you know no principles about it. You sho ignorance and stupidity. Making Jean an avatar, Jesus, if I would be a writter I would change that aspcet about Phoenix immdeatleiy and making like before..., which was 1000000000000000000000000 times better than now. One of the most unoriginal story ever.
I think everyone realize the principles behind it (especially how many times you told that in your longest post ever on this forum many, many times), but they find it stupid that is why they don't like it, they understand princepisel, but they don't like it.
And you are saying you don't like it because you don't understand principle behind it, no, they do, but still don't like it. I would erase that story. ****ing ultimate, omega mutation. Give omega mutation on meaing to develop you power to ultimate potential, so that you could use all power you were born, to live to that potetnial, but not becoming one with prime force of creation not giving a mutant potentail to become GOD.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Nataku8188
It's ridiculous because it makes a human being the most powerful being ever. How cliche is that? You'd think Marvel would've had something a bit more dramatic and interesting.

Well have you got any ideas Nat or are you happy to just criticise whilst being unable to come up with alternative suggestions? The idea behind phoenix, being the ultimate mutation is all based on both kaballah principles and more specifically Pierre Teilhard de Chardins "Omega Point" theory. A very interesting concept which i presume you know nothing about. Google it and educate yourself on the concept before calling it ridiculous.

GalacticStorm
Hahahhaha, it's one of the most disgusting story ever written, disgusting and thoughtless and extremely unoriginal (you know how many times it was written same idea in other sources) and it's very possible that that will soon change and give some new idea.
Yod don't know shit GalacticStorm about, you know no principles about it. You sho ignorance and stupidity. Making Jean an avatar, Jesus, if I would be a writter I would change that aspcet about Phoenix immdeatleiy and making like before..., which was 1000000000000000000000000 times better than now. One of the most unoriginal story ever.
I think everyone realize the principles behind it (especially how many times you told that in your longest post ever on this forum many, many times), but they find it stupid that is why they don't like it, they understand princepisel, but they don't like it.
And you are saying you don't like it because you don't understand principle behind it, no, they do, but still don't like it. I would erase that story.

XP is English your second language?

Read my post above and educate yourself on the concept behind Phoenix. Your ignorance and lack of understanding on the subject has lead to you branding it stupid. But whats more stupid you for branding it so because of ignorance or the writers for daring to introduce complex concepts into their comics? Educate yourself

Xplosive

Read my post above and educate yourself on the concept behind Phoenix. Your ignorance and lack of understanding on the subject has lead to you branding it stupid. But whats more stupid you for branding it so because of ignorance or the writers for daring to introduce complex concepts into their comics? Educate yourself

No, you don't understand shit, GalacticStorm. And it is not complex. It's unoriginal story, that is it.

Xplosive

No, you don't understand shit, GalacticStorm. And it is not complex. It's unoriginal story, that is it. Don't you understand that you educated many here about Phoenix, avatar, White crown, ultimate mutation, yes, but still they don't like it.
Go read Bible, you will learn from where the story was copied.

GalacticStorm
No, you don't understand shit, GalacticStorm. And it is not complex. It's unoriginal story, that is it. Don't you understand that you educated many here about Phoenix, avatar, White crown, ultimate mutation, yes, but still they don't like it.
Go read Bible, you will find there similar story.

Ok would you like to tell me what the concept behind Phoenix and its role in the multiverse is? Exactly. You can barely type comprehensible english i can hardly expect you to have knowledge on the omega theory. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
You dont understand XP that theres a lot more to Phoenix than some kaballah parallels. You're ignorant on the subject you're the one who's at fault, educate yourself before firing off your mouth. Otherwise you only make yourself look very silly.

Xplosive

GalacticStorm

Creshosk
Go read Bible, you will learn from where the story was copied. Can you cite, book, chapter and verse for me? Because I don't see much of a parrellel. . .

I mean the avatar thing being a representation and agent of a higher power is obvious . . .

But those other things?

GalacticStorm
Thank you Creshosk he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about

Xplosive
I see during your the time between your last post and this you've googled the theory and done a copy and paste job? Good boy now apply that newfound knowledge to your posts. Virtually no concepts in comics are original however the overuse of some is what makes them cliched. Applying the omega point theory to the marvel universe and connecting phoenix to it was a very brave thing to do and its a very interesting concept, one not really used to any great effect in marvel or DC comics before. So again i say educate yourself XP.

Like I said, Phoenix copied story and unoriginal one.

Actully I already knew that and story myself. You know there are books that have explanation about that and you know what I have learned about many things in physiqc, I have chosen pshicys to be additional (I was going on psyicy just beaucse of that, therieos, especialyl because of Nikole Tesla) for me, to learn more, I know a lot more that just that theory, espeacilly about Tesla.
I don't know why are you still telling me to educate, you know what, you go educate and read Phoenix again all stories for 5000 times already.

''Like I said, Phoenix copied story and unoriginal one.''
Wow, you agree, no I actully educated you. Why didn't you admitt that yourself.
You are not smart GalacticStorm.

GalacticStorm
Actully I already knew that and story myself. You know there are books that have explanation about that and you know what I have learned about many things in physiqc, I have chosen pshicys to be additional (I was going on psyicy just beaucse of that, therieos, especialyl because of Nikole Tesla) for me, to learn more, I know a lot more that just that theory, espeacilly about Tesla.
I don't know why are you still telling me to educate, you know what, you go educate and read Phoenix again all stories for 5000 times already.

''Like I said, Phoenix copied story and unoriginal one.''
Wow, you agree, no I actully educated you.

Judging from the state of your posts you're really in no position to be educating anyone. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xplosive
Originally posted by Creshosk
Can you cite, book, chapter and verse for me? Because I don't see much of a parrellel. . .

I mean the avatar thing being a representation and agent of a higher power is obvious . . .

But those other things?

I already did, Omega and Bible, all you need to know. The idea from where they borrowed it.

Xplosive
There is no complex and bringing concept from Omega theory is no brave thing, it's stupid thing, if they cannot make something original don't write than.

GalacticStorm
I already did, Omega and Bible, all you need to know.

You really make it quite apparent that you know precious little on the subject yet you still think you can go on to credibly criticise the concepts? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry mate it really doesnt work like that. smile

You claim that i have educated you throughly on all matters to do with Phoenix yet i see little evidence of this. sad

Xplosive
You really make it quite apparent that you know precious little on the subject yet you still think you can go on to credibly criticise the concepts? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry mate it really doesnt work like that. smile

You claim that i have educated you throughly on all matters to do with Phoenix yet i see little evidence of this. sad

Hhaha, you really need time to understand things. By sucker. big grin embarrasment

GalacticStorm
Hhaha, you really need time to understand things.

Yor previous posts render this statement a case of pot calling the kettle black. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You're quick to trumpet apocalypse as the greatest mutant out and a good concept however a former slave rising up and defeating his master is hardly an original concept is it? There are no original concepts in comics these days however its the way those ideas are executed that makes all the difference. New Xmen was an acclaimed title and Grant Morrisons interpretation of phoenix fixed all of the holes the retcon had poked into marvel continuity.

GalacticStorm
Yes good riddance and take your illiterate nonsensical posts with you.

Creshosk
I already did, Omega,The omega theory? Yeah that's obvious.

and Bible, all you need to know. The idea from where they borrowed it. Again, can you cite specifics?

And you know you're not exactly one to be pointing fingers about "uncreative" storys for characters.

Creshosk
if they cannot make something original don't write than.

That's funny coming from someone sporting an Apocalypse Avatar and signature.

Mainstream
Originally posted by grey fox
now now chldren, play nice

"we need to learn to controll our emotions" meditate

Jean wins...Test Tube baby Cable goes down. she'd beat'em bad punch

Nataku8188
Well have you got any ideas Nat or are you happy to just criticise whilst being unable to come up with alternative suggestions? The idea behind phoenix, being the ultimate mutation is all based on both kaballah principles and more specifically Pierre Teilhard de Chardins "Omega Point" theory. A very interesting concept which i presume you know nothing about. Google it and educate yourself on the concept before calling it ridiculous.

How about we go by the Nataku theory that says "All marvel writers that handle X-men comics get off on mutant powers, and are required by marvel to keep themselves hopped up on a steady supply of viagra at all times to keep their 'fine' writing skills at their 'peak'."

Maybe keeping the Phoenix as a very powerful multiuniversal entity, while still having limits (As all things, except, as I believe, the cause of creation) would've kept the whole thing more interesting. You can be the ultimate mutation until the end of time, but things have to have a limit, seriously, you and I both know that if X-men comics weren't holding up 10% (at least, considering marvel is ~34%) of the comic industry, Marvel wouldn't have made one of them the 'ultimate being in the multiverse'.

Why don't you stop throwing around fancy names, fancy words, fancy ideas, and stop whineing so much when people have an opinion that opposes yours. Maybe if Marvel actually listened to people who read comics besides X-related comics, these things wouldn't happen. Then again, that would end up costing them money, and we all know money drives comics, because comics like the recent Namor and SS got canceled due to lack of sales, rather than lack of story. Isn't that right GS?

Lord S
How about we go by the Nataku theory that says "All marvel writers that handle X-men comics get off on mutant powers, and are required by marvel to keep themselves hopped up on a steady supply of viagra at all times to keep their 'fine' writing skills at their 'peak'." So that's what the smell is that comes out of the pages of X-books these days...those X-writers specialize in selling the most inconsistent, incoherent, self-aggrandizing bullshit in the comic book industry. Sometimes I think these books are written soley to flagellate the author.

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of snot-nosed mutants, constantly whining about having cool powers.

No surprise that kiddies love that kind of shit...as would anyone with an IQ less than that of an earthworm that goes to special school.

King KAM
Nate Grey just calls his brothers Stryfe and Cable, they jump that Biatch

GalacticStorm
How about we go by the Nataku theory that says "All marvel writers that handle X-men comics get off on mutant powers, and are required by marvel to keep themselves hopped up on a steady supply of viagra at all times to keep their 'fine' writing skills at their 'peak'."

Maybe keeping the Phoenix as a very powerful multiuniversal entity, while still having limits (As all things, except, as I believe, the cause of creation) would've kept the whole thing more interesting. You can be the ultimate mutation until the end of time, but things have to have a limit, seriously, you and I both know that if X-men comics weren't holding up 10% (at least, considering marvel is ~34%) of the comic industry, Marvel wouldn't have made one of them the 'ultimate being in the multiverse'.

Why don't you stop throwing around fancy names, fancy words, fancy ideas, and stop whineing so much when people have an opinion that opposes yours. Maybe if Marvel actually listened to people who read comics besides X-related comics, these things wouldn't happen. Then again, that would end up costing them money, and we all know money drives comics, because comics like the recent Namor and SS got canceled due to lack of sales, rather than lack of story. Isn't that right GS?

I dont believe that to be the case at all Nataku especially when evidence that points to the contrary. The current idea behind Phoenix was the original idea, it was accepted by all and it made sense, it was based on real world theories. Back then it was far from cliched. It was nice to fantasise that we as a species have within us the genetic potential to transcend the parameters set by the physical and the boundaries of reality and evolve into beings that control our own destiny. Theres nothing wrong with that concept. It was executed well. The only reason the 86 retcon happened (where they made the firebird a seperate entity which posessed people) was because the writers of X factor wanted Jean on the team and they could hardly have a mass murderer on the roster. Therefore they retconned the phoenix connection with Jean which allowed the force to take all responsibility for the deaths. This idea wasnt convincing at all. However its the one thats been in place while most of you were growing up therefore some of you were resistant to the recent reversion or deemed it stupid because its a break from the familiar, that which you are comfortable with. The reversion back to the original concept began gradually in Excalibur way before the recent superhero movie craze it wasnt a sales ploy. The original idea behind Phoenix was just an interesting concept which had been slept on for 17 years. Grant Morrison is a major fan of the omega point theory (it influences a lot of his work as does Kaballah) look at the "invisibles" for example. He saw the waste of an interesting concept and he rectified the situation. His interpretation incorporated elements of the retcon and the original idea making the transition smooth and seamless. Phoenixes reversion hasnt messed up with the order of the marvel universe you all know. Look at the "The End". Where was Phoenix? Exactly. Phoenix is dedicated to the continuation of the cycle of creation. The death or domination of a reality (as is the aim of many a being behind all of Marvels big cosmic sagas) is irrelevant. Phoenix just isnt around and when she is its as a powered down Jean Grey so whats the problem?

Nataku i speak the way that i speak. I dont use any big words or complex terms pretentiously or unnecessarily so if you have a problem with that then you're at fault there son deal with it. The praise and acceptance of a self proclaimed tyrant on a comic book forum doesnt rate highly on my list of priorities. If i disagree with what someone says i'll post a reply i do not require your blessing to do so. I will do it regardless so do not worry yourself with how i conduct myself on this forum. Instead concern yourself with the content of your posts. I personally thought the recent Namor and SS series was garbage so i wasnt at all surprised they didnt sell. At the end of the day Marvel first and foremost is a business its there to make money. That comes before anything else. However just because a storyline or concept you dislike is pushed to prominence doesnt necessarily make it a cycnical sales ploy Nat so no, i disagree with you on all accounts.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by King KAM
Nate Grey just calls his brothers Stryfe and Cable, they jump that Biatch

Dont work like that son. Even with them there it would still be 3 powerful mutants going up against the power of creation. They'd have a better chance at defeating a full powered Galactus yet they would still lose without a doubt.

HarmoNiC FLo
At the end of the day you're obsessively pushing a character down everyones throats, a character noone but you seems to give a sh*t about on these forums. I mean, i love phoenix but do you see me constantly making threads about her, do you see me me plugging a phoenix website on my sig for christs sake. Get a life HF. This really is the most extreme case of fanboyism ive ever witnessed. Nate Vs Phoenix. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats about as well balanced as a Beak Vs Odin matchup. Psssh

I have a big ego? Youre just hurting because your fave character and his comic got canned and everyone dreads seeing your name at the top of this forum. Why? Because inevitably another lame Xman thread will splurt out your backhole.

As for this ridiculous matchup on one side you have a powerful mutant psi and on the other hand you have cosmic being who makes multiverses. Who do you thinks going to win? No one but me cares about X-Man? thats why there are replies to this thread and people who acknowledge Nate Grey's potential? I'm not the only one making nate grey threads and even if i was...whats your point? am i a big fan of nate grey? not any bigger of a fan as YOU are of phoenix.

Let me explain to an idiot such as yourself. Instead of only going to threads and spitting crap about phoenix even if shes NOT mentioned - AS YOU DO, i actually do productive things. i made a website and a petition for marvel to bring him back - how is that in anyway wrong? in reality you're prolly jealos since you have no abilities of your own but to appear half-intelectual and b'itch on and on to anyone remotely against your queen

You restated me saying you have a big ego...then you branched into how you feel i'm "hurting". how am i hurting? i'm only firing back because i've been tired of you ever since you joined the forums. here is some analysis for ya.

Is Nate Grey my favorite mutant? yes. am i allowed to have a favorite mutant? i dont give a f'uck otherwise. am i trying to make him any more popular? No, for those that know of X-Man they have three options.

Either like him, hate him, or neutral. if you dont know about him, you can look him up. I happen to like Nate and so the website and petition is for others that also like him. this in NO way affects YOU. you think this matchup is unbalanced even though Nate was clearly stated to potentially rival pheonix? i mean look whos talking mr. pheonix kissass. i wouldn't expect you to say pheonix would lost to LT.

look bud just get off my balls. dont like nate? dont go to my site. dont like this thread? stop posting on it.

And please, PLEASE, stop talking on the be-half of "everyone". since when the hell did you become the central mind behind everyone on the whole comic forums? you're pathetic

HarmoNiC FLo
oh and nice sig..pff wonder who you wack off to. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing smokin'

HarmoNiC FLo
Originally posted by Lord S
So that's what the smell is that comes out of the pages of X-books these days...those X-writers specialize in selling the most inconsistent, incoherent, self-aggrandizing bullshit in the comic book industry. Sometimes I think these books are written soley to flagellate the author.

Nothing more pathetic than a bunch of snot-nosed mutants, constantly whining about having cool powers.

No surprise that kiddies love that kind of shit...as would anyone with an IQ less than that of an earthworm that goes to special school.

woah woah calm down. think before you type, man. what planet are you from? earth i hope lol. well dont you think that marvel comics initially started with earth-based characters? for centuries man has made "heros" and moreso than otherwise - it has been MAN.

so obviously the earth mutants are pumped up. why would they not be? everyone wishes at one point to be a hero. obviously business-wise a fantasy behind having "cool powers" and being human sells more, too.

i understand the whole concept of earth based characters sometimes have dumb storylines. well thats what happens when you have so much history with generally the same characters, on the same planet. you got to have AoA's and 2099 s.hit.

but to my belief, i prefer a human with awesome powers over some "entity" that either - a. came from another universe. b. is some sort of God but really Fabio. c. travel the universe going through stars yet not being burnt - bullshit.

HarmoNiC FLo
Originally posted by grey fox
You do know galactic is a dude right

hey, he pulled a raiden on me. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud i mean i remember you a MGS fan so i expect you'd get that. looking at the way he b'itches and all, his sig, and his kaballah or whatever bullshit - i thought it be a female.

HarmoNiC FLo
Youre just hurting because your fave character and his comic got canned and everyone dreads seeing your name at the top of this forum. Why? Because inevitably another lame Xman thread will splurt out your backhole.
Originally posted by Maestro
Can people stop making 'phoenix vs threads', there boring and it always ends up with galactic storm arguing pointlessly with the thread maker and other members for about 15 threads.

By the way Phoenix is a lame ass character, and when Jean died and the Phoenix disappeared, I didn't see much of a response from people for them to come back compared to how people have responsed to Nate greys death in such a negative manner towards Marvel.

but a post such as...
phoenix, being the ultimate mutation is all based on both kaballah principles and more specifically Pierre Teilhard de Chardins "Omega Point" theory.
Priceless

ImmortalOne
I can sense Tron on his way with a DOORLOCK !!

Creshosk
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
I can sense Tron on his way with a DOORLOCK !! Which is overdue. . .

Phoenix_Avatar9
after reading this thread, I came to the conclusion that Phoenix isn't a creator, she's a destroyer, look at what has happened to us, vicious personal attacks and whatnot, EVERYTHING I LIVE FOR IS A LIE!!!lol, but
yea, from now on, no more Phoenix against her children, it's too heartwrenching, and unfair, Maybe Rachel vs. Nate, more interesting and fair...

Xplosive
Phoenix sucks.

hoorayforpeepee
apoc is so much worse it almost burns.

Whirlysplatt

I've only got this far but already Harmonic flo is rivalling anything I have done to wind up GS. 10 out of 10 top post smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Lord S
So that's what the smell is that comes out of the pages of X-books these days...those X-writers specialize in selling the most inconsistent, incoherent, self-aggrandizing bullshit in the comic book industry. Sometimes I think these books are written soley to flagellate the author.

although this post is even bettersmile

Lord S also gets 10 our of 10 this time though for perception.

Whirlysplatt

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Maestro

8.5 out of 10 as watching GS argue pointlessly is the point of making threads like this big grin

Much of the rest of the post is excellent though

yahman
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
8.5 out of 10 as watching GS argue pointlessly is the point of making threads like this big grin

Much of the rest of the post is excellent though

Lol Classic Whirly laughing laughing

Where have you been my friend you have been missed.

Whirlysplatt

Another 8.5 as I like fancy words, I like these big grin more though

pile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Lol Classic Whirly laughing laughing

Where have you been my friend you have been missed.

Paris and Barcelona, I hear you have been impersonating me smile

CorderaMitchell

Are we being a bi#ch? stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt
It seems most people have come round to my way of thinking about the marvel mutant upgrades, how to ruin a great book.

sad

Sadly

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

yahman
Lol who told you that?

I obviously mad quite the impression on G.S. Lol. He asked me on three separate occasions to become his pupil in the ways of debating. This was after he had decided i wasn't you. As i put a few smiley faces on my responses and was a bit 'out spoken' he came to the conclusion i was you. It was very funny at the time. Its all been a bit down hill since then. I generally get ignored which is tedious to say the least. This has generally lead to me making various half hearted responses. Oh well c'est la vie. smile smile big grin

CorderaMitchell
It seems most people have come round to my way of thinking about the marvel mutant upgrades, how to ruin a great book.

sad

Sadly

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock
I agree, it was more fun when the xmen where more street levelers and such.

Now the comics are appealing to too many fanboys, characters getting all kinds of nonsense, "secondary mutations".

I guess it sales more, but upgrades dont always equal more sales.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I agree, it was more fun when the xmen where more street levelers and such.

Now the comics are appealing to too many fanboys, characters getting all kinds of nonsense, "secondary mutations".

I guess it sales more, but upgrades dont always equal more sales.

So true big grin smile

CorderaMitchell
oh and nice sig..pff wonder who you wack off to. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing smokin'

Hold kid, I made that sig....

Whirlysplatt
Lol who told you that?

I obviously mad quite the impression on G.S. Lol. He asked me on three separate occasions to become his pupil in the ways of debating. This was after he had decided i wasn't you. As i put a few smiley faces on my responses and was a bit 'out spoken' he came to the conclusion i was you. It was very funny at the time. Its all been a bit down hill since then. I generally get ignored which is tedious to say the least. This has generally lead to me making various half hearted responses. Oh well c'est la vie. smile smile big grin

Well I won't ignore you pal smile IT was GS who told me you were pretending to be me. He didn't say he was offering debating lessons. So you could also be a Mass debator smile

Creshosk
Mass debator smile Bidum pssh!

CorderaMitchell
Well I won't ignore you pal smile IT was GS who told me you were pretending to be me. He didn't say he was offering debating lessons. So you could also be a Mass debator smile indeed

Nataku8188

The same could be said about you.

Xplosive

Yup, perfectely said. And most I am bothered when I think, we always considered cosmic class beigns, LT, Galactus, Thanos and... mutants were bellow them. Now because of this weak writing, we got suddenly a mutant that is only bellow TOAA. I mean a mutant, which we considered bellow cosmic, now suddenly is only second to TOAA, but also that is enough for being almighty. And there are more mutants with this potential. Before we thought they can be, are so powerful, because of outside infulence, now is different and is really not interesting. I mean who want infinitely powerful beings, or in this case mutants.

GalacticStorm
No one but me cares about X-Man? thats why there are replies to this thread and people who acknowledge Nate Grey's potential? I'm not the only one making nate grey threads and even if i was...whats your point? am i a big fan of nate grey? not any bigger of a fan as YOU are of phoenix.

Let me explain to an idiot such as yourself. Instead of only going to threads and spitting crap about phoenix even if shes NOT mentioned - AS YOU DO, i actually do productive things. i made a website and a petition for marvel to bring him back - how is that in anyway wrong? in reality you're prolly jealos since you have no abilities of your own but to appear half-intelectual and b'itch on and on to anyone remotely against your queen

You restated me saying you have a big ego...then you branched into how you feel i'm "hurting". how am i hurting? i'm only firing back because i've been tired of you ever since you joined the forums. here is some analysis for ya.

Is Nate Grey my favorite mutant? yes. am i allowed to have a favorite mutant? i dont give a f'uck otherwise. am i trying to make him any more popular? No, for those that know of X-Man they have three options.

Either like him, hate him, or neutral. if you dont know about him, you can look him up. I happen to like Nate and so the website and petition is for others that also like him. this in NO way affects YOU. you think this matchup is unbalanced even though Nate was clearly stated to potentially rival pheonix? i mean look whos talking mr. pheonix kissass. i wouldn't expect you to say pheonix would lost to LT.

look bud just get off my balls. dont like nate? dont go to my site. dont like this thread? stop posting on it.

And please, PLEASE, stop talking on the be-half of "everyone". since when the hell did you become the central mind behind everyone on the whole comic forums? you're pathetic

Im gone for a day and the Nate obsessive crawls out of his basement? Well allow me to send you back there with an education.

HF this really is getting quite scary. Your love for this canned character really is verging on the psychotic. Yes you heard right the first time, noone likes Xman. This thread was dead until i posted on it. Without me this garbage would have found its way to page 52 by now. Along with all the other garbage threads noone gives a sh*t about. Yes we're both big fans of the characters the difference is i dont let this fantasy cross over into the real world. I read the comics, have a lil fun debate on here and then its over. I certainly dont go to bed dreaming of Jean, i certainly dont make websites devoted to her telling the world how much i miss her and want her back. Ring any bells? wink

Doesnt seem like you've got much going for you in the real world. sad

If it makes you feel any better i'll sign your petition for you. Anything to help bring meaning back to a young mans life. smile

Youre gonna explain something to me? That'll be the day. roll eyes (sarcastic) Away from the debates i have here i really dont care enough about phoenix to let the character intrude on my social life. confused

I certainly wouldnt go to the lengths of making a website. Im young at this point in my life its all work and play. Sounds good yeah? Aspire to it.

As for me having comparitively no abilities you'd slap yourself if you had an inkling of what im involved with youngster. I could fart out a better website. If you're ever in need of a revamp i'll gladly help you out if you ask very nicely. Anything for the cause. GO XMAN!!!!!

You're tired of me? Why? Because i dont share this passion for the love of your life? Oh well, i'll get over it mate. Ive conversed with you about 2 times prior to this and found you somewhat intellectually starved. Even your last posts stinks of the ramblings of a confused pubescent. You need focus in your life youngster at the moment its horribly misplaced. Get out there son make some human contact. Just a lil advice. smile

You're right theres nothing wrong with liking a character its just really sad to see that healthy situation take a downward spiral into fanboyism. I love phoenix i post a lot about her when the appropriate threads are around, other than that unless she's related to a topic i dont mention the character. Your descent into fanboyism is quite apparrent. Ive explained to you Moiras comments which happened during the retcon period yet you're refusing to acknowledge this and are using said comments to justify this ridiculous thread. Denial is a strong symptom of the dreaded fanboy syndrome. Another being hostility to those who dont show love for your baby.

Me get off your balls? Puh-lease roll eyes (sarcastic)

i would not venture anywhere near them. Especially after the workout Nates given them. sick embarrasment

Nataku8188
Me get off your balls? Puh-lease roll eyes (sarcastic)

i would not venture anywhere near them. Especially after the workout Nates given them. sick embarrasment

ImmortalOne
2guns

Creshosk
Yup, perfectely said. And most I am bothered when I think, we always considered cosmic class beigns, LT, Galactus, Thanos and... mutants were bellow them. Now because of this weak writing, we got suddenly a mutant that is only bellow TOAA. I mean a mutant, which we considered bellow cosmic, now suddenly is only second to TOAA, but also that is enough for being almighty. And there are more mutants with this potential. Before we thought they can be, are so powerful, because of outside infulence, now is different and is really not interesting. I mean who want infinitely powerful beings, or in this case mutants. Thanos is a mutant. . . And again Apocalypse is also a mutant, why are you attacking that which you seem to adore?

Mutant envy because GS's mutant is more powerful than your mutant?

Phoenix_Avatar9
oww, even I felt that, lol jk Creshok

Xplosive
Thanos is a mutant. . . And again Apocalypse is also a mutant, why are you attacking that which you seem to adore?

Mutant envy because GS's mutant is more powerful than your mutant?

Yeah right. Hhaa.

Creshosk
Yeah right. Hhaa. Then why persist?

The very things you complain about you are guilty of as well.

Apocalypse and his four horsemen is also an "unoriginal story from the bible" . Who is also a very powerful mutant. So why attack someone else for what is in essence the same thing you do?

Xplosive
Then why persist?

The very things you complain about you are guilty of as well.

Apocalypse and his four horsemen is also an "unoriginal story from the bible" . Who is also a very powerful mutant. So why attack someone else for what is in essence the same thing you do?

Only what GS achieved abou Phoenix is that I begin to hate Phoenix. I was always defending Phoenix in thread against abstracts, even LT, I even said Phoenix would crush Apocalypse, it's rare thing to hear that from me. Now is just disgusting about GS and his ultimate mutation. Ok, I get writters did that cheap, but having non stop the same post.
About Apocalypse, much better than Phoenix. It's least describing mutant, what he wants to do to world, war and that, somethign that we can compare to our world, Apocalypse is something that could really happen to our world and is happening actully.

GalacticStorm
Only what GS achieved abou Phoenix is that I begin to hate Phoenix. I was always defending Phoenix in thread against abstracts, even LT, I even said Phoenix would crush Apocalypse, it's rare thing to hear that from me. Now is just disgusting about GS and his ultimate mutation. Ok, I get writters did that cheap, but having non stop the same post.
About Apocalypse, much better than Phoenix. It's least describing mutant, what he wants to do to world, war and that, somethign that we can compare to our world, Apocalypse is something that could really happen to our world and is happening actully.

Just because Apocalypse as a character is more grounded, that doesnt make him or the concept behind him better. He's just an evil mutant who likes to mould himself on the stories of the apocalypse from the bible. Thats more unoriginal than the phoenix concept and far less interesting. I keep talking about Phoenix because people keep making threads about her. If you dont like the phoenix talk then dont visit the threads. Simple as.

Creshosk
Just because Apocalypse as a character is more grounded, that doesnt make him or the concept behind him better. He's just an evil mutant who likes to mould himself on the stories of the apocalypse from the bible. ... If you dont like the phoenix talk then dont visit the threads. Simple as that. That's pretty much what I was going to say.

GalacticStorm
That's pretty much what I was going to say.

smile wink

Whirlysplatt
But what about Galactus, I say he still beats Phoenix smile

GalacticStorm
But what about Galactus, I say he still beats Phoenix smile

Shut it old man!!

Im always in London you should come out, i'll drink you under the table. stick out tongue

Whirlysplatt
I doubt you would but it could certainly happen, in fact a KMC 18 plus London drinking session when Eurocon is on could be a good plan smile I think child smile

Creshosk
But what about Galactus, I say he still beats Phoenix smile I have a hard time beleiving that when two hosts gave him problems.

Whirlysplatt
I have a hard time beleiving that when two hosts gave him problems.
Bad writing, look at what he did to the Surfer or Terrax, hey better still Cresh read the thread on it smile

Creshosk
Bad writing, look at what he did to the Surfer or Terrax, hey better still Cresh read the thread on it smile Two of his own heralds?

Yeah that's really convincing.

Xplosive
Just because Apocalypse as a character is more grounded, that doesnt make him or the concept behind him better.

I did say that, but as you know I was talking that for me, why I like him better and I said it why, so I was only saying for me and not for everyone else. So for me, it makes him better.

Whirlysplatt
Two of his own heralds?

Yeah that's really convincing.

read the threadsmile

Creshosk
read the threadsmile Which one is it?

Whirlysplatt
I think it was called Full powered Galactus v Phoenix I looked for it but couldn't find it.

Creshosk
I think it was called Full powered Galactus v Phoenix I looked for it but couldn't find it. I can't find it either. . . the only thread I could find isn't very convincing to your argument either:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312475&perpage=20

Whirlysplatt
I can't find it either. . . the only thread I could find isn't very convincing to your argument either:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=312475&perpage=20

lol that one looking at the length of it really doesn't mean much.

The "who has Phoenix ever beaten above herald" thread was pretty funny, lol, I can't find that either.

Creshosk
lol that one looking at the length of it really doesn't mean much.

The "who has Phoenix ever beaten above herald" thread was pretty funny, lol, I can't find that either. Yeah, I can't read a thread that neither of us can find.

So, I'm still not convinced that Galactus beating his own heralds is very impressive. And as such have no reason to think anything other than a phoenix host beat a weakened Galactus probably means that the phoenix force could beaty a full powered Galactus.

Whirlysplatt
Yeah, I can't read a thread that neither of us can find.

So, I'm still not convinced that Galactus beating his own heralds is very impressive. And as such have no reason to think anything other than a phoenix host beat a weakened Galactus probably means that the phoenix force could beaty a full powered Galactus.

So perhaps you can answer the age old question when has Phoenix ever beaten Galactus or anyone above herald level. smile

GalacticStorm
Creshosk dont play his game. He knows we're right he's just baiting you. Comic book evidence and forum opinion are against him:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357575&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

and

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=331574&pagenumber=8#post4802621

Whirlysplatt
Creshosk dont play his game. He knows we're right he's just baiting you. Comic book evidence and forum opinion are against him:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=357575&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

and

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=331574&pagenumber=8#post4802621

read the whole of your first thread not just you part smile

GalacticStorm
I did Whirly. Then i added it to my favourites as i do to all of my victories

Whirlysplatt
lol the first page where other people were posting really finished the debate smile

kgkg
lol the first page where other people were posting really finished the debate smile
what happen to kuntz

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by kgkg
what happen to kuntz

Oh they still exist smile

GalacticStorm
Oh they still exist smile

laughing ok that was good i'll give it to you

Creshosk
Creshosk dont play his game. I was just trying to get him to ante up the goods.

Still hasn't been able to. smile

Whirlysplatt
And nobody has been able to tell me who Phoenix has beaten above herald level smile

Whirlysplatt
laughing ok that was good i'll give it to you

Yes I can't say it was off the cuff, I was hoping for a question like it!

GalacticStorm
And nobody has been able to tell me who Phoenix has beaten above herald level smile

Heres a post from hoorayforpeepee:

whirly quit being fallacious. logically, one who can hold the 616 universe in her hand and telekinetically rewind it molecule by molecule without effort should be able to completely own everyone in said universe

Creshosk
And nobody has been able to tell me who Phoenix has beaten above herald level smile That's because your mind is closed off to the matter.

I can take the same refusal to see events as well, does not mean the events don't happen.

Whirlysplatt
Heres a post from hoorayforpeepee:

whirly quit being fallacious. logically, one who can hold the 616 universe in her hand and telekinetically rewind it molecule by molecule without effort should be able to completely own everyone in said universe

I'm not saying anything laughing out loud but it doesn't say molecule by molecule anywhere. smile and it proves nothing Guardians of the Universe have healed the DCU before as have a billion other beings! (slight exaggeration at least in the DCU).

GalacticStorm
I'm not saying anything laughing out loud but it doesn't say molecule by molecule anywhere. smile and it proves nothing Guardians of the Universe have healed the DCU before as have a billion other beings! (slight exaggeration at least in the DCU).

It does actually say molecule by molecule if you read the comic Whirly. I have the file if you PM your e-mail address i'll send it to you if you'd like.

Also saving the universe and healing it from within with effort is completely different to being a multiversal being who exists beyond the multiverse healing a tiny insignificant universe she holds in her hand.

Whirlysplatt
It does actually say molecule by molecule if you read the comic Whirly. I have the file if you PM your e-mail address i'll send it to you if you'd like.

Also saving the universe and healing it from within with effort is completely different to being a multiversal being who exists beyond the multiverse healing a tiny insignificant universe she holds in her hand.

but none of that makes you tough smile Galactus wears a skirt but he could probably heal the universe himself if he wanted. In fact I think he did when he was being used to destroy it in FF smile

GalacticStorm
but none of that makes you tough smile Galactus wears a skirt but he could probably heal the universe himself if he wanted. In fact I think he did when he was being used to destroy it in FF smile

Whatever you want to believe Whirly i'll leave you to it. Galactus Vs His creator (check out the latest F4 Handbook)

Whirlysplatt
smile fishy

GalacticStorm
smile fishy

Indeed wink

GalacticStorm
Newbies dont realise what you're doing so i have to respond

Whirlysplatt
What you mean showing Galactus is stronger smile

GalacticStorm
What you mean showing Galactus is stronger smile

I believe ive answered that above. wink

Whirlysplatt
not really smile

GalacticStorm
not really smile

Uh huh *nods* big grin

yahman
Im gone for a day and the Nate obsessive crawls out of his basement? Well allow me to send you back there with an education.

HF this really is getting quite scary. Your love for this canned character really is verging on the psychotic. Yes you heard right the first time, noone likes Xman. This thread was dead until i posted on it. Without me this garbage would have found its way to page 52 by now. Along with all the other garbage threads noone gives a sh*t about. Yes we're both big fans of the characters the difference is i dont let this fantasy cross over into the real world. I read the comics, have a lil fun debate on here and then its over. I certainly dont go to bed dreaming of Jean, i certainly dont make websites devoted to her telling the world how much i miss her and want her back. Ring any bells? wink

Doesnt seem like you've got much going for you in the real world. sad

If it makes you feel any better i'll sign your petition for you. Anything to help bring meaning back to a young mans life. smile

Youre gonna explain something to me? That'll be the day. roll eyes (sarcastic) Away from the debates i have here i really dont care enough about phoenix to let the character intrude on my social life. confused

I certainly wouldnt go to the lengths of making a website. Im young at this point in my life its all work and play. Sounds good yeah? Aspire to it.

As for me having comparitively no abilities you'd slap yourself if you had an inkling of what im involved with youngster. I could fart out a better website. If you're ever in need of a revamp i'll gladly help you out if you ask very nicely. Anything for the cause. GO XMAN!!!!!

You're tired of me? Why? Because i dont share this passion for the love of your life? Oh well, i'll get over it mate. Ive conversed with you about 2 times prior to this and found you somewhat intellectually starved. Even your last posts stinks of the ramblings of a confused pubescent. You need focus in your life youngster at the moment its horribly misplaced. Get out there son make some human contact. Just a lil advice.

You're right theres nothing wrong with liking a character its just really sad to see that healthy situation take a downward spiral into fanboyism. I love phoenix i post a lot about her when the appropriate threads are around, other than that unless she's related to a topic i dont mention the character. Your descent into fanboyism is quite apparrent. Ive explained to you Moiras comments which happened during the retcon period yet you're refusing to acknowledge this and are using said comments to justify this ridiculous thread. Denial is a strong symptom of the dreaded fanboy syndrome. Another being hostility to those who dont show love for your baby.

Me get off your balls? Puh-lease

i would not venture anywhere near them. Especially after the workout Nates given them.

Lol verry funny laughing

I know its not my place to comment but i just want to commend you G.S. on being such a great 'Sport'. Although I rarely ever agree with you (never prehaps) its always good to see you around. You've always got something interesting to say, and your the type of person i love to go drinking with (Here come all the Homo jokes .... haha) So this ones on me mate. clapcheers

CorderaMitchell
That's because your mind is closed off to the matter.

I can take the same refusal to see events as well, does not mean the events don't happen. see what I'm saying, just goes around, picking at stuff to start something, don't expect an explination.

yahman
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
see what I'm saying, just goes around, picking at stuff to start something, don't expect an explination.

smile big grin

Creshosk
smile big grin Rather ironic considering that that's what he just did don't you think?

I wonder why he's following me around? Hmm. . .

yahman
Rather ironic considering that that's what he just did don't you think?

I wonder why he's following me around? Hmm. . .

OK you are right, but I've seen CM do it once. I've seen you do it on numerous occasions mate. Which is why i agree with him. smile

CorderaMitchell
OK you are right, but I've seen CM do it once. I've seen you do it on numerous occasions mate. Which is why i agree with him. smile wink

Creshosk
OK you are right, but I've seen CM do it once. I've seen you do it on numerous occasions mate. Which is why i agree with him. smile Once? You haven't been around very long. . .

Whirlysplatt
big grin Creshosk it quite good at trollingsmile

CorderaMitchell
Rather ironic considering that that's what he just did don't you think?

I wonder why he's following me around? Hmm. . . No not really, since you've been doing it to me, I just wanted you to know how everyone feels.

CorderaMitchell
Once? You haven't been around very long. . .
I don't need to, last I checked I was the one explaining stuff.

You, not really.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>