Spider-man & Batman vs classic Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Farseer
Discuss

Farseer
Scenario: Carnage is murdering the inhabitants of gotham city and Batman goes into action but is unfamiliar with the symbiote. Spider-man arrives on the scene at the same time as Batman having heard the news on the radio. They team up. Who wins?

NoFate007
Batman and Spider-Man

Both are very intelligent, Batman has the arsenal while Spider-Man has the estimation of Carnage's decisions and whatnot. Peter informs him, Batman comes up with something with his gadgets, Spider-Man distracts Carnage while Batman uses his tech to beat him.

golem370
this happen with superman Spider-Man and Venom Sups was getting the tar kick out of him until spider-man shows up and tells sups venoms weakness

CorderaMitchell
Carnage...

The Cajun725
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Carnage...
ditto spiderman needs venom at his side in the fight if not for venom spiderman never wouldve defeated carnage especially in the maximum carnage series

Juntai
Spidey says "YO bats, he's weak to sonics"
Batman says "Oh, I've got a sonic transmitter right here" -- Which is an item -always- carried in his belt. I've even wrote up before the Utility Belt list. No need to come up with anything else.

They then commence to the ass kicking.

The Cajun725
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman says "Oh, I've got a sonic transmitter right here" -- Which is an item -always- carried in his belt. I've even wrote up before the Utility Belt list. No need to come up with anything else.

but then they relize that kletus has the symbiote in his blood stream and bats yells out noo were screwed and also sonics dont effect carnage nearly as much as venom mainly fire

Juntai
Then Batman threatens to kill the whole city, and him not knowing bats, has no idea if this shit is real. . . kinda like Joker did during the old crossover, Kletus gets scared, the symbiot begins to think he's a pussy and stops protecting him so Bat's and Spidey can bash his face in unhindered.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by The Cajun725
ditto spiderman needs venom at his side in the fight if not for venom spiderman never wouldve defeated carnage especially in the maximum carnage series

He needed the help of FF, as well.

CorderaMitchell

Nono, I dont' think you realize...

Carnage is much less susceptible to sonics than venom..

In fact it would hurt them more, but thats not the point.

It isn't the first time Carnage has confronted something he is susceptible to.

He can dodge and tear them apart, disguise, or just shoot tendrils, they come out like a machine gun, you know...

Juntai
ANd Batman "dodged gunfire on a nightly basis" by his own words.

CorderaMitchell
ANd Batman "dodged gunfire on a nightly basis" by his own words.

So you are implying that batman can outdodge CARNAGE?

He's not logically dodging machine gun fire from carnage, you are going by stuff all characters have done.

That isn't enough here, remember that talk?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.