KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-man & Batman vs classic Carnage

Spider-man & Batman vs classic Carnage
Started by: Farseer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Farseer
If I only had a brain

Spider-man & Batman vs classic Carnage

Discuss

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:35 PM
Farseer is currently offline Click here to Send Farseer a Private Message Find more posts by Farseer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Farseer
If I only had a brain

Scenario: Carnage is murdering the inhabitants of gotham city and Batman goes into action but is unfamiliar with the symbiote. Spider-man arrives on the scene at the same time as Batman having heard the news on the radio. They team up. Who wins?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:01 AM
Farseer is currently offline Click here to Send Farseer a Private Message Find more posts by Farseer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Batman and Spider-Man

Both are very intelligent, Batman has the arsenal while Spider-Man has the estimation of Carnage's decisions and whatnot. Peter informs him, Batman comes up with something with his gadgets, Spider-Man distracts Carnage while Batman uses his tech to beat him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 12:28 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

this happen with superman Spider-Man and Venom Sups was getting the tar kick out of him until spider-man shows up and tells sups venoms weakness

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 01:36 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Carnage...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:03 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Carnage...

ditto spiderman needs venom at his side in the fight if not for venom spiderman never wouldve defeated carnage especially in the maximum carnage series

Last edited by General_Iroh on Aug 13th, 2005 at 07:57 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:53 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Spidey says "YO bats, he's weak to sonics"
Batman says "Oh, I've got a sonic transmitter right here" -- Which is an item -always- carried in his belt. I've even wrote up before the Utility Belt list. No need to come up with anything else.

They then commence to the ass kicking.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:56 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman says "Oh, I've got a sonic transmitter right here" -- Which is an item -always- carried in his belt. I've even wrote up before the Utility Belt list. No need to come up with anything else.

but then they relize that kletus has the symbiote in his blood stream and bats yells out noo were screwed and also sonics dont effect carnage nearly as much as venom mainly fire

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 07:58 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Then Batman threatens to kill the whole city, and him not knowing bats, has no idea if this shit is real. . . kinda like Joker did during the old crossover, Kletus gets scared, the symbiot begins to think he's a pussy and stops protecting him so Bat's and Spidey can bash his face in unhindered.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:20 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by The Cajun725
ditto spiderman needs venom at his side in the fight if not for venom spiderman never wouldve defeated carnage especially in the maximum carnage series

He needed the help of FF, as well.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:22 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Nono, I dont' think you realize...

Carnage is much less susceptible to sonics than venom..

In fact it would hurt them more, but thats not the point.

It isn't the first time Carnage has confronted something he is susceptible to.

He can dodge and tear them apart, disguise, or just shoot tendrils, they come out like a machine gun, you know...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:23 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

ANd Batman "dodged gunfire on a nightly basis" by his own words.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:41 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

ANd Batman "dodged gunfire on a nightly basis" by his own words.

So you are implying that batman can outdodge CARNAGE?

He's not logically dodging machine gun fire from carnage, you are going by stuff all characters have done.

That isn't enough here, remember that talk?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 08:49 PM