The big boys: The best Thor vs The best Hulk vs The best Thing vs The best Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

So who wins this epic battle of true goliaths? I'm askin cause i don't know anythin about the never comics where they have like all these characters have extra powers and whatnot...too much to follow....so i wanna hear what you all think....i know if i could bet on this battle i'd bet on Superman smile Happy Dance ....maybe Thor.

Nataku8188
The Thor at the end of Ragnarok was unbelievably powerful. I'm putting my bets on him.

Dizzle
The best Superman being Superman Prime, and the best Thor being Rune King Thor... I have no idea. I'd probably say Thor.

NoFate007
I dont' know about Thor, but I'd have to say Superman, then Thor, then Hulk, then Thing. However, if Hulk was as smart as he could be, and as angry as humanly possible, he could possibly kill them all. Thing doesn't stand a chance against any of these. Thor, as I said, I don't know much about. Superman....he's practically invincible as it is, and Superman people always defend him, and apparently he's gone through just about everything, (cept he can't beat Batman..muahaha) so I'm sure there's some version of Supes out there where he's invincible to whoever is the best power up there, Lucifer/Michael, Celestials, idk. I wouldn't doubt someone's made up a version of Superman that could blink and destroy absolutely everything in existence lol

Dizzle
The best they have is Superman Prime. Who is said to be extremely powerful, but has not the feats to back it up. King Thor is Thor+Odin's power. He's the most powerful skyfather thus far. (though not as skilled as Odin) And all Hulk can do is get pissed. Strength will get you nowhere against people who can basically dodge you to infinity.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Dizzle
The best they have is Superman Prime. Who is said to be extremely powerful, but has not the feats to back it up. King Thor is Thor+Odin's power. He's the most powerful skyfather thus far. (though not as skilled as Odin) And all Hulk can do is get pissed. Strength will get you nowhere against people who can basically dodge you to infinity.

Wrong. Thor was more powerful than odin, and wiser, and more skilled. The whole point was that by stepping everything up, he was imbued with more than just the power and wisdom Odin had. He stepped further than Odin did and as thus, he became more powerful. He'd rape superman, just because of his magic, if not for any other reason. Hulk and Thing have nothing on Rune King Thor.

nice answers...i wanna here more!...bump!

supremthor
i believe superman one million is prob above Rune King Thor. the reasone why i say this is because his has no weakness to both magic and Kryptonite. he has fifth dimensional magic, that alone puts hime above current odin in terms power exp(Mr.Mxyzptlk is a being from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Mxyzptlk can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.)

olympian
The best powered up version with actual feats its Thor.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by supremthor
i believe superman one million is prob above Rune King Thor. the reasone why i say this is because his has no weakness to both magic and Kryptonite. he has fifth dimensional magic, that alone puts hime above current odin in terms power exp(Mr.Mxyzptlk is a being from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Mxyzptlk can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.)

Touche salesman. Touche.

Juntai
Superman wins.

BobbyD
I like all these guys. But, my personal feelings aside......

Thing would get b****slapped. And since all these guys are relatively nice, they'd probably ask him to leave. That would be the worst defeat Thing could possibly take....humiliation-not being allowed to play in their "reindeer games". If he refused, any of the other 3 would quickly render him unconscious in the first few moments of this battle.

This leaves the other 3.

Hulk as much as I like beg fella'...has got to go. He is outclassed by the other 2 in many ways...might merely die from exhaustion as it is possible he could not connect one hit on the other 2...it'd be a couple of days, but he would succomb.

That leaves the most powerful version of Thor vs the most powerful version of Supes. In most Thor vs Supes clashes, I'd side with Thor. However, Supes Prime has been granted some "toys" by the Almighty himself, which Thor has no answers for. And if the Man Upstairs has given you His blessing to assualt the universe and rid it of evil, I can see very few characters giving Supes Prime a run for his money.

Just my opinion though.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by BobbyD
I like all these guys. But, my personal feelings aside......

Thing would get b****slapped. And since all these guys are relatively nice, they'd probably ask him to leave. That would be the worst defeat Thing could possibly take....humiliation-not being allowed to play in their "reindeer games". If he refused, any of the other 3 would quickly render him unconscious in the first few moments of this battle.

This leaves the other 3.

Hulk as much as I like beg fella'...has got to go. He is outclassed by the other 2 in many ways...might merely die from exhaustion as it is possible he could not connect one hit on the other 2...it'd be a couple of days, but he would succomb.

That leaves the most powerful version of Thor vs the most powerful version of Supes. In most Thor vs Supes clashes, I'd side with Thor. However, Supes Prime has been granted some "toys" by the Almighty himself, which Thor has no answers for. And if the Man Upstairs has given you His blessing to assualt the universe and rid it of evil, I can see very few characters giving Supes Prime a run for his money.

Just my opinion though.

I think that you guys are forgetting that the baddest version of The THING is the one That was enhanced by Dr. Doom and was 100x stronger and more durable.

I think that the Doom enhanced THING gets my vote. 85+tons x 100.

You get the picture.

THING is the victor.

Alexis_88
this is crazy!!!

the Darkone
Rune King Thor b++h slaps them all.

gautam
both supes 1 million and prime kill them all....prime is like uber powerful.....he gives supes 1 million his power....so hed like kill thor...the rest all arent a threat

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Tony Stark
I think that you guys are forgetting that the baddest version of The THING is the one That was enhanced by Dr. Doom and was 100x stronger and more durable.

I think that the Doom enhanced THING gets my vote. 85+tons x 100.

You get the picture.

THING is the victor.

no

85 x 100 is 8500...something that Hulk, Thor and Superman could lfit with their pinky.

HigH ScholaR
LOL

so true

i say king four and superman prime

the best version of hulk ????????????? perhaps either the post onslaught hulk the one that was absorbing energy i think or war hulk.

armandovalles
THE BEST VERSION OF THING WINS IT. The version im talking about is the one from Secret Wars II who's strength was augmented a million-fold by the Beyonder. 85 x 1,000,000. 'NUFF SAID.

supremthor
Originally posted by armandovalles
THE BEST VERSION OF THING WINS IT. The version im talking about is the one from Secret Wars II who's strength was augmented a million-fold by the Beyonder. 85 x 1,000,000. 'NUFF SAID.
wat u dont under stand about this is strength is not a facter. wat good is u strength if ur enemy has a billion plus ways to kill you.

armandovalles
dude how would any of those guys even hurt him. His durability was multiplied too. They would just stalemate for about a million years, but sooner or later Thing would get his hands on them and crush em.

HigH ScholaR
so that's 85000000

let's go by secret wars hulk lift a mountain weighed 150 millions tons altough i think it was 150 billion.

armandovalles
it was actually 150 billion, but he was only bracing it. The Thing with his strength doubled could do that, maybe even normally.

supremthor
ok superman one million kills thing. superman prime does even bother because thing way below him, Ragnarok thor kills him badly

HigH ScholaR
true it's comes down to superman prime and king thor

but king four for me takes this i haven't seen feats from superman prime only a smile

in this thing and hulk no mattyer what don't really matter although thing will be gone from the start.

superman prime: i am a GOD
thor: so am I
Hulk: not my God
Thor: before we strat we must pray

2 minutes later (hulk eating cold beans) just as they get ready

thing is already down and out

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
The best powered up version with actual feats its Thor.

He's right big grin big grin

yahman
it was actually 150 billion, but he was only bracing it. The Thing with his strength doubled could do that, maybe even normally. [/QUOTE

Nah mate he couldn't. Thing is allot stronger than the handbook suggest, but there is a big gap between 85 tons and 150 000 000 000 tons. smile

When the Thing was being possessed by the consciousness of the Hulk he needed Thundra to help stop a commuter train. As the average commuter trains weighs several 100 tons this is still an impressive Feat.(especially seeing as it was travelling at about many M/s.)

HigH ScholaR
i read that comic it was quite good but for me the hulk in the things body owned the thing in the hulk's body as the thing could'nt control the hulk's body fully.

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
i read that comic it was quite good but for me the hulk in the things body owned the thing in the hulk's body as the thing could'nt control the hulk's body fully.

Do you get those weird editions (that they seem only to make in Britain) that have several comics compacted into one ?

Are you getting up to date comics ? smile

hoorayforpeepee
superman 1,000,000 never showed any 5th dimensional powers though, did he? superman 1,000,000 is something like 1/10th imp, and i'm fairly sure all he got extra was those fancy types of vision (force vision, etc), a high IQ, and is no longer weak to k-nite or magic.

but he's definitely not immune to either, just doesn't have quite the ridiculous weakness that current superman does.

HigH ScholaR
yep avengers united #57 is the american issue of 64 but classic issues are included

HigH ScholaR
but not near the current american issue although we do get mini series lke jla/avengers over here at the same time it was done in america. but i normally go to comic shops to get comics as the english versions 3 american issues is equilavant to 1 uk comic is limited and not up to dtae as american comics and to be on a forum you must be up to date to debate

Nataku8188
dude how would any of those guys even hurt him. His durability was multiplied too. They would just stalemate for about a million years, but sooner or later Thing would get his hands on them and crush em.

How about Rune King Thor uses his magic to simply remove his head from his body, like he did to Loki? that would work just fine.

BobbyD
Guess, let's face it, strength is not going to be the answer in this fight. If that's all you come to table with in this fight, your booty will get handed to you. Yes, these are 4 very powerful characters, but the less versaility you have, your chances for winning this are not great. What good does lifting a mountian do in this fight if the punches you throw never hit anyone? If this was a wrist wrestling contest we may have a different answer.

Fact: it's coming down to the most powerful version of Thor vs Supes Prime. Someone please tell me (with logic) a possible outcome of these two engaged mano-a- mano.

K3VIL
Thing's strenght was amped to 100 not 1000'000' times.
So it's 8'500 tons lifting ability.

Dizzle
it was actually 150 billion, but he was only bracing it. The Thing with his strength doubled could do that, maybe even normally.

By your logic, someone can brace about 1.5 billion times what they bench... So if you bench 200 pounds, you should be able to hold... about 150 million tons on your back. (I rounded Thing's strength to exactly 100 tons, btw, then applied your logic)

I dunno about you, but as far as bracing goes, most people probly don't do too much more than two or three times what they can bench. So Hulk, at that time, should still have had around 50-75 billion tons worth of lifting strength. Goooooooo logic.

Oh ya, and it still doesn't do him much good if he gets atomized by blasts of uber-heat vision/magic. Thor and Supes Prime are way too versatile to even be touched by Thing or Hulk.

I happen to vote for Rune King Thor against Superman Prime, but that's just me. Prime doesn't actually have enough feats to put a good bead on his power level.

BobbyD
K3VIL, with all due respect, what's Thing's strength going to do to effect this fight? King Thor and Supes Prime will read the paper while dodging every blow. My apologies if you were just merely stating a fact.

K3VIL
Originally posted by BobbyD
K3VIL, with all due respect, what's Thing's strength going to do to effect this fight? King Thor and Supes Prime will read the paper while dodging every blow. My apologies if you were just merely stating a fact.
Indeed, stating to Thing fanboys like Tony Stark and armandovalles that mere physical strenght against a guy that has a limitless source of magical-cosmic power to tap into isn't going to help the most overrated brick guy on this board.
Thor can exceed whatever strenght the thingboys are giving to him with ease.
He held Mangong with a single hand like he was a pet, he stopped and removed the head of a hella powerful Loki like it was a joke, King Thor is badass.

jks
it was actually 150 billion, but he was only bracing it. The Thing with his strength doubled could do that, maybe even normally. Did you just say the thing could brace the same mountain hulk did with his stregnth only doubled?

If so, I order thee to leave this place and bow your head in shame.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thing's strenght was amped to 100 not 1000'000' times.
So it's 8'500 tons lifting ability.

I believe it was actually 100 x his then current strength of 85 tons.

undisputable
I don't really know too much about king thor or superman prime to answer this. Can anyone give me the names of some of the comics that they appear. I want to check this out. geek

joesha28
Rune Thor Is the most powerful Thor version..... check Thor Disassembled

grey fox
Basicly rune king thor is

Thor + Odin + a shitload of magic upgrades

Superman Prime is Superman + Sun (leave for 15000 years) + last green lantern ring (this doesn't give him the same power as parralex but is stronger then your basic ring) + sword of superman (which gave him reality warping powers and a load of other crap no one understands ...mostly because this sword has only ever been shown once) + new powers (found while traveling the universe)

Juntai
Superman.

Avalonofthewind
Superman Prime.
More powerful than Supes 1M and a true 5th Dimension Superman?
Morrison then said..lets give him a GL ring too.
Overkill.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman Prime.
More powerful than Supes 1M and a true 5th Dimension Superman?
Morrison then said..lets give him a GL ring too.
Overkill.
And who says supes 1m is will do anything to a Sky father.

That guy can't handle Kryptonite, and takes him hours to travel the end of the galaxy.

Prime is a different Story he is must stronger than 1 million.

1 Million Is just stronger than you average Superman nothing more , his mental powers are great though but that's all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.