KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The big boys: The best Thor vs The best Hulk vs The best Thing vs The best Superman

The big boys: The best Thor vs The best Hulk vs The best Thing vs The best Superman
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

The big boys: The best Thor vs The best Hulk vs The best Thing vs The best Superman

So who wins this epic battle of true goliaths? I'm askin cause i don't know anythin about the never comics where they have like all these characters have extra powers and whatnot...too much to follow....so i wanna hear what you all think....i know if i could bet on this battle i'd bet on Superman smile Happy Dance ....maybe Thor.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:35 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

The Thor at the end of Ragnarok was unbelievably powerful. I'm putting my bets on him.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:36 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The best Superman being Superman Prime, and the best Thor being Rune King Thor... I have no idea. I'd probably say Thor.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:40 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I dont' know about Thor, but I'd have to say Superman, then Thor, then Hulk, then Thing. However, if Hulk was as smart as he could be, and as angry as humanly possible, he could possibly kill them all. Thing doesn't stand a chance against any of these. Thor, as I said, I don't know much about. Superman....he's practically invincible as it is, and Superman people always defend him, and apparently he's gone through just about everything, (cept he can't beat Batman..muahaha) so I'm sure there's some version of Supes out there where he's invincible to whoever is the best power up there, Lucifer/Michael, Celestials, idk. I wouldn't doubt someone's made up a version of Superman that could blink and destroy absolutely everything in existence lol

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:43 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

The best they have is Superman Prime. Who is said to be extremely powerful, but has not the feats to back it up. King Thor is Thor+Odin's power. He's the most powerful skyfather thus far. (though not as skilled as Odin) And all Hulk can do is get pissed. Strength will get you nowhere against people who can basically dodge you to infinity.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:50 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dizzle
The best they have is Superman Prime. Who is said to be extremely powerful, but has not the feats to back it up. King Thor is Thor+Odin's power. He's the most powerful skyfather thus far. (though not as skilled as Odin) And all Hulk can do is get pissed. Strength will get you nowhere against people who can basically dodge you to infinity.

Wrong. Thor was more powerful than odin, and wiser, and more skilled. The whole point was that by stepping everything up, he was imbued with more than just the power and wisdom Odin had. He stepped further than Odin did and as thus, he became more powerful. He'd rape superman, just because of his magic, if not for any other reason. Hulk and Thing have nothing on Rune King Thor.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:53 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

nice answers...i wanna here more!...bump!

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:55 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

i believe superman one million is prob above Rune King Thor. the reasone why i say this is because his has no weakness to both magic and Kryptonite. he has fifth dimensional magic, that alone puts hime above current odin in terms power exp(Mr.Mxyzptlk is a being from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Mxyzptlk can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 02:56 PM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

The best powered up version with actual feats its Thor.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:00 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by supremthor
i believe superman one million is prob above Rune King Thor. the reasone why i say this is because his has no weakness to both magic and Kryptonite. he has fifth dimensional magic, that alone puts hime above current odin in terms power exp(Mr.Mxyzptlk is a being from the 5th dimension and as such he can use his mastery of 5th dimensional science to shape reality in the earth dimension. Mxyzptlk can manipulate time and matter with a thought and can impose new laws of physics just by thinking.)

Touche salesman. Touche.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:01 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Superman wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:33 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

I like all these guys. But, my personal feelings aside......

Thing would get b****slapped. And since all these guys are relatively nice, they'd probably ask him to leave. That would be the worst defeat Thing could possibly take....humiliation-not being allowed to play in their "reindeer games". If he refused, any of the other 3 would quickly render him unconscious in the first few moments of this battle.

This leaves the other 3.

Hulk as much as I like beg fella'...has got to go. He is outclassed by the other 2 in many ways...might merely die from exhaustion as it is possible he could not connect one hit on the other 2...it'd be a couple of days, but he would succomb.

That leaves the most powerful version of Thor vs the most powerful version of Supes. In most Thor vs Supes clashes, I'd side with Thor. However, Supes Prime has been granted some "toys" by the Almighty himself, which Thor has no answers for. And if the Man Upstairs has given you His blessing to assualt the universe and rid it of evil, I can see very few characters giving Supes Prime a run for his money.

Just my opinion though.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 03:53 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by BobbyD
I like all these guys. But, my personal feelings aside......

Thing would get b****slapped. And since all these guys are relatively nice, they'd probably ask him to leave. That would be the worst defeat Thing could possibly take....humiliation-not being allowed to play in their "reindeer games". If he refused, any of the other 3 would quickly render him unconscious in the first few moments of this battle.

This leaves the other 3.

Hulk as much as I like beg fella'...has got to go. He is outclassed by the other 2 in many ways...might merely die from exhaustion as it is possible he could not connect one hit on the other 2...it'd be a couple of days, but he would succomb.

That leaves the most powerful version of Thor vs the most powerful version of Supes. In most Thor vs Supes clashes, I'd side with Thor. However, Supes Prime has been granted some "toys" by the Almighty himself, which Thor has no answers for. And if the Man Upstairs has given you His blessing to assualt the universe and rid it of evil, I can see very few characters giving Supes Prime a run for his money.

Just my opinion though.

I think that you guys are forgetting that the baddest version of The THING is the one That was enhanced by Dr. Doom and was 100x stronger and more durable.

I think that the Doom enhanced THING gets my vote. 85+tons x 100.

You get the picture.

THING is the victor.

Attachment: whatif002_cov.jpg
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:05 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alexis_88
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is crazy!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:06 PM
Alexis_88 is currently offline Click here to Send Alexis_88 a Private Message Find more posts by Alexis_88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Rune King Thor b++h slaps them all.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:10 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

both supes 1 million and prime kill them all....prime is like uber powerful.....he gives supes 1 million his power....so hed like kill thor...the rest all arent a threat

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 05:48 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Tony Stark
I think that you guys are forgetting that the baddest version of The THING is the one That was enhanced by Dr. Doom and was 100x stronger and more durable.

I think that the Doom enhanced THING gets my vote. 85+tons x 100.

You get the picture.

THING is the victor.

no

85 x 100 is 8500...something that Hulk, Thor and Superman could lfit with their pinky.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 06:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

LOL

so true

i say king four and superman prime

the best version of hulk ????????????? perhaps either the post onslaught hulk the one that was absorbing energy i think or war hulk.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:55 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

THE BEST VERSION OF THING WINS IT. The version im talking about is the one from Secret Wars II who's strength was augmented a million-fold by the Beyonder. 85 x 1,000,000. 'NUFF SAID.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:07 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

Originally posted by armandovalles
THE BEST VERSION OF THING WINS IT. The version im talking about is the one from Secret Wars II who's strength was augmented a million-fold by the Beyonder. 85 x 1,000,000. 'NUFF SAID.

wat u dont under stand about this is strength is not a facter. wat good is u strength if ur enemy has a billion plus ways to kill you.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 12:09 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote