MARTIAN MANHUNTER and Vision, Ultron vs Superman and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Might be a good fight

golem370
Who wins

King KAM
Super Man and Orion, Supes is too strong for them, and he will just make a torch and scare away Martian Manhunter and then have his way with the other 2.

golem370
Manhunter could attack his mind

golem370
And that leaves Ultron and Vision against Orion

King KAM
i think that Supes would make the fire first

golem370
Ultron is no joke here are some facts about him Enhanced Abilities: Ultron has enhanced strength, agility and durability.
Body Armour: Ultron is a robot of advanced construction whose body is typically comprised of Adamantium, the strongest, most impervious metal ever developed by man. Earlier Ultron models were created from a steel alloy.
Resistances: Ultron is resistant to heat, cold, radiation and corrosives. He is totally invulnerable to toxins and disease.
Encephalo Beams: Ultorn possesses an Encepahlo beam which allows him to control minds, render people unconscious and project a psionic attack.
Concussion Blasters: Ultron has Concussion blasters mounted on the back of his hands.
Mind Transfer Device: Ultron possessed a device which could transfer a personality pattern from a human brain to a robot.
Jet Platform: Ultron utilised a jet platform that allowed him to fly

golem370
Some Facts about Vision The Vision possesses complete control over his density, and so is able to render himself intangible or extraordinarily massive and diamond-hard at will. He can partially materialize within another person, causing his victim extreme pain. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead emits beams of infrared and microwave radiation, with temperatures ranging from 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

King KAM
I am fully aware of these things Golem but they are no match for the man of tommorow, supermans body emits a force field stopp vision from materalizing into him and if vision is hit once, its over.

golem370
Not if me goes intangible he can stick and move then hits him with 30,000 degrees of Microwave Radiation. What about Ultrons Mind Transfer Device against Superman? There are ways these three can win.

King KAM
Supes is too fast.

golem370
He is to fast and Vision won't get hit by him

golem370
Lets put them a side for now and Say Ultron and Manhunter fighting Orion who ever get the better here is able to help the other fighter So it could be Superman and Orion vs Vision or maybe Ultron Vision and Manhunter vs Superman

King KAM
Orion is the son of Darkseid right?, hell rip John a new one, Jonnzz isnt too durable...

golem370
He is a Telepathic and also intangible and Ultron is Made of Adamantium and has psionic attack and Superhuman Strength between 15 and 100 tons and according to Jack Kirby Manhunter lifts 12,800-51,200 tons

King KAM
speedblitzing

golem370
Who an intangible person?

King KAM
he cant hit while hes intangible.

golem370
and Superman can't hit him ether.

King KAM
all he has to do is make fire and he wont do anything.

golem370
What do you mean Fire?

King KAM
Martian Manhunter is DEATHLY afraid of fire.

Draco69
He shouldn't be. His recent Kelly upgrade says so. I'm discounting the Ruck OMAC feat.

Juntai
Heat vision is also well beyond normal means of fire.

King KAM
but it can set things on fire, he shouldnt be a fraid of it, but its a psychological thing his people cant help it.

Juntai
Originally posted by King KAM
but it can set things on fire, he shouldnt be a fraid of it, but its a psychological thing his people cant help it. It has nothing to do with his people, you apparently didn't read THE BURNING, where it said all that was made up. Fact is, MM is a creature MADE OF FIRE.

King KAM
i was mis-informed, oh well. my dad can still kick your dads ass, anyday of the week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.