KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MARTIAN MANHUNTER and Vision, Ultron vs Superman and Orion

MARTIAN MANHUNTER and Vision, Ultron vs Superman and Orion
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

MARTIAN MANHUNTER and Vision, Ultron vs Superman and Orion

Might be a good fight

Last edited by golem370 on Aug 15th, 2005 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Who wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:16 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Super Man and Orion, Supes is too strong for them, and he will just make a torch and scare away Martian Manhunter and then have his way with the other 2.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:28 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Manhunter could attack his mind

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:30 AM
golem370

And that leaves Ultron and Vision against Orion

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:31 AM
King KAM

i think that Supes would make the fire first

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:58 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Ultron is no joke here are some facts about him Enhanced Abilities: Ultron has enhanced strength, agility and durability.
Body Armour: Ultron is a robot of advanced construction whose body is typically comprised of Adamantium, the strongest, most impervious metal ever developed by man. Earlier Ultron models were created from a steel alloy.
Resistances: Ultron is resistant to heat, cold, radiation and corrosives. He is totally invulnerable to toxins and disease.
Encephalo Beams: Ultorn possesses an Encepahlo beam which allows him to control minds, render people unconscious and project a psionic attack.
Concussion Blasters: Ultron has Concussion blasters mounted on the back of his hands.
Mind Transfer Device: Ultron possessed a device which could transfer a personality pattern from a human brain to a robot.
Jet Platform: Ultron utilised a jet platform that allowed him to fly

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:42 AM
golem370

Some Facts about Vision The Vision possesses complete control over his density, and so is able to render himself intangible or extraordinarily massive and diamond-hard at will. He can partially materialize within another person, causing his victim extreme pain. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead emits beams of infrared and microwave radiation, with temperatures ranging from 500 to 30,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:44 AM
King KAM

I am fully aware of these things Golem but they are no match for the man of tommorow, supermans body emits a force field stopp vision from materalizing into him and if vision is hit once, its over.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 12:52 AM
golem370

Not if me goes intangible he can stick and move then hits him with 30,000 degrees of Microwave Radiation. What about Ultrons Mind Transfer Device against Superman? There are ways these three can win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:01 AM
King KAM

Supes is too fast.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:10 AM
golem370

He is to fast and Vision won't get hit by him

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:24 AM
golem370

Lets put them a side for now and Say Ultron and Manhunter fighting Orion who ever get the better here is able to help the other fighter So it could be Superman and Orion vs Vision or maybe Ultron Vision and Manhunter vs Superman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:25 AM
King KAM

Orion is the son of Darkseid right?, hell rip John a new one, Jonnzz isnt too durable...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:27 AM
golem370

He is a Telepathic and also intangible and Ultron is Made of Adamantium and has psionic attack and Superhuman Strength between 15 and 100 tons and according to Jack Kirby Manhunter lifts 12,800-51,200 tons

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Last edited by golem370 on Aug 25th, 2005 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:31 AM
King KAM

speedblitzing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:35 AM
golem370

Who an intangible person?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:36 AM
King KAM

he cant hit while hes intangible.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:37 AM
golem370

and Superman can't hit him ether.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:40 AM
King KAM

all he has to do is make fire and he wont do anything.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 01:41 AM