I tried so hard, but I failed. My baby sister , no more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
For anyone that knows, me will know I tried my hardess to set a good example, for my little sister, by doing the right thing outside and also on Kmc( I let her read Kmc to get information on the things she like) so I tried to be nice. I tried being nice to every one. I told people that go hey baby,she is hot, and drooling over a drawing of a cartoon girl(ink) that it is not the propper way to act, and setting a bad example to girls. The message is that they have to be half naked and have big breast, for guys to like them. I tried my hardess to try and be polite.

Why did I even bother. I don't ****ing care anymore
My sister is so young, and is in so much trouble right now. I lost all respect for her, and now I have no one to set examples for. All hope is lost. I put everything I had. My Parents and i found out that my little baby Sister is preagnant, which means, she had sex and she is so young, and after all I told her, she does it anyway. They found out when she keep getting sick and took her to the doctor. it was the biggest shock of my parents life and mine. She has to get an abortion. As sick as this is, she didn't use a condom(she is so young). I lost so much respect. I ****ing beat the shit out of that guy. He suppose to be the popular guy that gets al the girls. I got in trouble too, for beating the shit out of him. If anyone noticed, I havent been on in a while. Even though I would like to think it's only his fault, I can't believe my sister, after all this time. My baby sister. I will never speak to her again. You have no idea, how much she meant to me, and what I have done, to help her in life. My life was now her life, and now it's broken.

I don't know if I am over reacting but anyway, what would you gutys, would of done.

Sir Mist
How old is she...?

§pearhead
Yes...is she like...young teens? erm

CorderaMitchell
hmmm, how old are you Logan87, no offense.

indie_director
That's horrible and I feel for you. And good job beating the shit out of the guy.. but maybe it was partly baby sister's fault too. It's not like he raped her.

Barker
Well that blows. I'm really sorry for you. (Sorry about the bad pun)

EsteemedLeader
maybe youre angry cause you wanted to save her for yourself? but seriously, that sucks...

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG I feel so bad for you hug

CorderaMitchell
What do you mean by no more?

She's still there mistake or not, she can't be sweet and innocent forever.

She may not be what you had hoped, but she is still your baby sister.

EsteemedLeader
abort it and get over it. she's learned her lesson, i bet

CorderaMitchell
I'd hope, but it isnt' really the answer, but it depends on HER.

I've seen it just happen right over again....

colossus17
Originally posted by Logan 87
For anyone that knows, me will know I tried my hardess to set a good example, for my little sister, by doing the right thing outside and also on Kmc( I let her read Kmc to get information on the things she like) so I tried to be nice. I tried being nice to every one. I told people that go hey baby,she is hot, and drooling over a drawing of a cartoon girl(ink) that it is not the propper way to act, and setting a bad example to girls. The message is that they have to be half naked and have big breast, for guys to like them. I tried my hardess to try and be polite.

My sister is so young, and is in so much trouble right now. I lost all respect for her, and now I have no one to set examples for. All hope is lost. I put everything I had. My Parents and i found out that my little baby Sister is preagnant, which means, she had sex and she is so young, and after all I told her, she does it anyway. They found out when she keep getting sick and took her to the doctor. it was the biggest shock of my parents life and mine. She has to get an abortion. As sick as this is, she didn't use a condom(she is so young). I lost so much respect. I ****ing beat the shit out of that guy. He suppose to be the popular guy that gets al the girls. I got in trouble too, for beating the shit out of him. If anyone noticed, I havent been on in a while. Even though I would like to think it's only his fault, I can't believe my sister, after all this time. My baby sister. I will never speak to her again. You have no idea, how much she meant to me, and what I have done, to help her in life. My life was now her life, and now it's broken.

I don't know if I am over reacting but anyway, what would you gutys, would of done.

give me 3,000$ and me and my "associates" will put a contract on the guy. u can PM me.....for further details....

CorderaMitchell
That would be cool...

Logan 87
Originally posted by Sir Mist
How old is she...?

A young teen, and I will leave it at that. It's embarrassing.

StinkFist462
12-14 area?

Logan 87
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG I feel so bad for you hug

smile thanks

CorderaMitchell
Wait you WANT people to feel bad for you...

Okay, (thats a little wierd but...)

I feel bad for you, insanely bad!!!

StinkFist462
i dont feel bad at all. i dont even care. ohh boo hoo, let her live her own life. let her live and learn on her own instead of following in your footsteps.

Logan 87
wtf was that all about ? You know w/e I'm out for good.

StinkFist462
bye.

CorderaMitchell
wtf was that all about ? You know w/e I'm out for good. Ignore what he said to you, he doesn't know you, why do you care really?

Just talk to us in a pm or something, or where more people know you.

(no offense stinkfist)

StinkFist462
non-taken. i dont care if you were my best friend, worst enemy, or complete stranger. what i said is what i would say to anyone in this situation.

PimpXMaster

Face it, all girls will have sex evil face Thats a good thing.
You are acting stupid though. You need to get laid.
No Offence

Me > pimp
You > nerd

Pielover666
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Face it, all girls will have sex evil face Thats a good thing.
You are acting stupid though. You need to get laid.
No Offence

Me > pimp
You > nerd
Dude, her sister is like 12-14. Pregnency at that age is potential death. At least if you go through it. I feel for ya girl. I aucutally had a friend who had the same thing happen to her (she was the pregnant one) and we were both around that age (no, I didn't knock her up) But I did beat the shit outta him.

But because of that experience, I've vowed not to have sex until I am legally an adult (18 in my country)

PimpXMaster
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you guys, and girls. No Glove...No Love!!!

fini
Hmm, If she knows she ****ed up, then she's gonna need her big brother by her side. You dont have to behave as if everything is alright, but thats what siblings are for. They can argue with you( like parents) but they SHOULD not throw it in your face for the rest of your life( which is what parents do).

IF she believes that everyone hates her, then WORSE days are in the future. If mom and dad are blowing their minds right now, she SOOOOO NEEDS her brother. TRUST ME on this one.Friends and stuff are ok, but nothing beats the love of a relative, it stays with you forever, even if you dont realise it .

Lets hope she learned her lesson, and the best way for her to do that, is for someone to not shout at her, for someone to appear to her to care( yes everyone cares bout her, but when you're in trouble the people arguing with you dont seem like they care, even WHEN they DO) Soooo, calm down please!!!! With everyone angry at her, she could do more crap and walk around with the "no one gives a damn about me, so why should I " attitude.

Anoushka
^ i have to agree with that

it'll be worse if she has noone at all there for her,really.pleaseplease stand by her,no matter what.your love for her,if it's sincere and true,will help her through..sorry if it sounds cliche but sometimes some things in life are

wolvie'sgirl
Oh my gosh! I feal so insanely bad.... but she shouldn't get an abortion. It won't solve anything.... but that's up to HER not me..... Anyways I'm really sorry. sad

fini
DEpending on how far along she is( if she was getting sick, then she may be 1-2 months pregnant at least)
If she want, get the abortion and let her start over.

Pielover666
Originally posted by fini
DEpending on how far along she is( if she was getting sick, then she may be 1-2 months pregnant at least)
If she want, get the abortion and let her start over.

Depending on her size, the abortion could become nessary. The added size might break her legs, or her skin could expand too much, and cause fatal wounds. Like I said, it could be fatal if she goes through with it.

Anoushka
oh dear...i'm sorry but i have to say...
the poor baby...cry it's it's future too sad oh well...

PimpXMaster
^ Aww ^

Clovie
It is her life.

i think you were making too big deal out of all 'setting an example' issue.

also why are you asssuming she'll abort the baby? has anyone asked her if she wanna do it?

and no. i won't feel sorry for you.

Otaku
You shouldn't have showed here KMC.With people like somepeople around,its sure not a good place to show girls they have to act politely.(and dont have sex on young age.)

This girl is now pregnant.There is nothing you can do except for getting her an abortion,and help her.Im sure she feels bad and dirty.I AM sorry for you and her,but dude,go with the flow.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Clovie
It is her life.

also why are you asssuming she'll abort the baby? has anyone asked her if she wanna do it?

Ouch thumbup

Otaku
Originally posted by Clovie
It is her life.

Technically a kid of her age has very big chance of not surviving pregnancy.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Otaku
Technically a kid of her age has very big chance of not surviving pregnancy.

How old is she ?

Enslaved

I hated my sis for a certain reason...And when i found her dead body..i felt so much rage because i wasted somuch time hating her...I love her and at night i sometimes cry for her...go easy on your sis..she young and naive and will make alot of mistakes...but she is your blood and will need you

Sir Mist
shock

PimpXMaster
shocking

Otaku
How old is she ?

Young teens i guess between 12 and 14.I duuno though.

Enslaved
shocking

whats with the face

Otaku
Originally posted by Enslaved
I hated my sis for a certain reason...And when i found her dead body..i felt so much rage because i wasted somuch time hating her...I love her and at night i sometimes cry for her...go easy on your sis..she young and naive and will make alot of mistakes...but she is your blood and will need you

Your making this up,right?Im scared.I wanna know the ending!fear

PimpXMaster
whats with the face
I wasn't prepared for that post. It caught me off gaurd. Sorry to hear that.

Otaku
laughing Does anybody see the adverts:for Gay Personal Photo Adds?

PimpXMaster

fear

Enslaved

nope.. my sister cameout of hospital and went upstairs to have a lie down...i didnt hear from her for ages...i was on the phone to my ex finacee at the time and he suggested checking on her..i opened the door and ..........screamed down the phone...I dont want to go into detail....but i tried everything but she was so far gone nothing was working..

PimpXMaster
nope.. my sister cameout of hospital and went upstairs to have a lie down...i didnt hear from her for ages...i was on the phone to my ex finacee at the time and he suggested checking on her..i opened the door and ..........screamed down the phone...I dont want to go into detail....but i tried everything but she was so far gone nothing was working..

eek That is the scariest shit I ever heard.

Rogue Jedi
IF this is true, she is your sister, man. no matter what she does she will always be your sister. if you turn your back on her, you are the biggest ******* that has ever lived......
like i said, IF this is true......

Otaku

Im sorry.Why was she in the hospital anyways?

Enslaved
eek That is the scariest shit I ever heard.

welcome to my life..but really guys this sig is about him and his sis... not mine..

the motto of me telling my story.(wipes tears) is that life is short...so what she got pregnant..and your going toturn your back onhere when she needs you the most...Everyone makes mistakes. I did!?! But turning your back on here...Man that is low...Andcould be the worst damn mistake you'll ever make...

Enslaved
Im sorry.Why was she in the hospital anyways?

she tried to kill herself...we just thought it was a way of getting attention..i guess we didnt really understand what she was going threw...howalong she was feeling..guys can we drop this im cryinghere

Otaku
K.I'll sop asking.Just dont cry.Im afraid of people crying,they give me a bad feeling....fear

Rogue Jedi
*sniffs deeply*
i smell bull poop....meatwad

Otaku
laughing Does anybody see the adverts:for Gay Personal Photo Adds?

Enslaved
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*sniffs deeply*
i smell bull poop....meatwad

Oh whatever RJ!

I dont have to prove anything to you..but those closest to me on here..know the ordeal tht i went threw loosing her..maybe you would like my home number so you can personally ask my mother if her oldest daughter killed herself...

Jackarse! mad

Arcane

for one, i think u should live ur life n let her live hers

two, she could of said no, n made him use a condom

three, she was probabaly doing it just to smite u for being a loser sister trying to controll her life stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Oh whatever RJ!

I dont have to prove anything to you..but those closest to me on here..know the ordeal tht i went threw loosing her..maybe you would like my home number so you can personally ask my mother if her oldest daughter killed herself...

Jackarse! mad
enslaved, i wasnt talking about you. i didnt even read a post about anyone killing themselves. this is the second time you have bitten my head off for no reason.

CorderaMitchell
god I love meatwad...

Maybe your overproteciveness drove her to do so (like a father)

Lana
Sarah - hug love you girl.

Okay, on topic.

You're an ass. Turning your back on your sister because she didn't turn out to be a clone of you? Sorry, but while younger siblings tend to look up to their older brothers or sisters, they will not do everything like you did, act like you, think like you. She made her decision, and now learned that it wasn't a good idea and has to deal with the consequences. She needs YOU to support her and stand by her side. Because that's what brothers and sisters do. So I don't feel sorry for you in the least; rather, I feel sorry for your sister.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Lana
Sarah - hug love you girl.

Okay, on topic.

You're an ass. Turning your back on your sister because she didn't turn out to be a clone of you? Sorry, but while younger siblings tend to look up to their older brothers or sisters, they will not do everything like you did, act like you, think like you. She made her decision, and now learned that it wasn't a good idea and has to deal with the consequences. She needs YOU to support her and stand by her side. Because that's what brothers and sisters do. So I don't feel sorry for you in the least; rather, I feel sorry for your sister. concur...

Bardock42
my little baby Sister is preagnant, which means, she had sex

I am sorry that is just funny....no shit sherlock...anyways....why is abortion the only chouice?..big grinoes she want an Abortion...and if she wants to have sex why not let her...it's not like its your decision....

Pielover666
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am sorry that is just funny....no shit sherlock...anyways....why is abortion the only chouice?..big grinoes she want an Abortion...and if she wants to have sex why not let her...it's not like its your decision....
Weather it's her choice or not she shouldn't be having sex at that age.

And as stated before, at her age, she'd a very little chance of surviving pregnancy.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Pielover666
Weather it's her choice or not she shouldn't be having sex at that age.

And as stated before, at her age, she'd a very little chance of surviving pregnancy.
Why?...Because you decided that?

And where*s her age statet?

Lana
All he says is that her age is "early teens". So I'd say between 13 and 15.

And I agree that it's too young to be having sex, but the fact still remains that it was her choice to do so.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why?...Because you decided that?

And where*s her age statet?
No, nobody should be having sex until their an adult, let alone early teens. It's just not ethical. They CAN if they wan't, but they SHOULD NOT do it.(no pun intended)

Bardock42
All he says is that her age is "early teens". So I'd say between 13 and 15.

And I agree that it's too young to be having sex, but the fact still remains that it was her choice to do so.

Well I am not sure if someone older than 13 has very little Chance of surviving the pregnancy....

The opinion when it is to early and when it is right is not absolute so everyone has to decide for themselve....

Lana
No, nobody should be having sex until their an adult, let alone early teens. It's just not ethical. They CAN if they wan't, but they SHOULD NOT do it.(no pun intended)

Well, that's your opinion. Not everyone else has the same morals or beliefs you do.

ResubianNushi
Let that be a lesson to the rest of you guys, and girls. No Glove...No Love!!!

Tell that to my younger self 10 years ago. Even though we did get incredibly lucky.

Pielover666
Well, that's your opinion. Not everyone else has the same morals or beliefs you do.
Well, if you've seen what I have, you'd be a bit more...cautious....with things like that. I understand that you are much older than me, but I have seen a lot more than the avereage person my age has.

Bardock42
Exactly

Well, if you've seen what I have, you'd be a bit more...cautious....with things like that. I understand that you are much older than me, but I have seen a lot more than the avereage person my age has.

Ah yes....and what have you seen that makes you think that your Morals are the best and everyone has to agree?

Pielover666
I've mentioned it to others before. One thing that's happened is mentioned on this thread. And I've seen MANY things during my year in the Bronx. And I never said anyone had to agree, I'm just sayin' If you've seen what I have, you'd probably think differently.

Lana

And I've seen things that many people 10 years my senior never have. What's your point? Doesn't make your opinion right.

Pielover666
And I've seen things that many people 10 years my senior never have. What's your point? Doesn't make your opinion right.
Now I never said that either. I just stated my reasonings as to why i believe what I do. Very broad reasonings, but nonetheless, reasons.

Lana
Okay. You have your beliefs and morals.

But don't think that that gives you any right to pass judgment on anyone else. They may not think the same as you.

Pielover666
Okay. You have your beliefs and morals.

But don't think that that gives you any right to pass judgment on anyone else. They may not think the same as you.
And that's acceptable, I'm just stating my beliefs not saying, "If you don't think like me then damn you to hell" or nutin like that.

PimpXMaster
Yo Pie, listen to Lana. It's the 13 year old girls choice to get pregnant, so we should support more 13 year old girls to get pregnant. OK confused

ResubianNushi
Yo Pie, listen to Lana. It's the 13 year old girls choice to get pregnant, so we should support more 13 year old girls to get pregnant. OK confused

Sure. I need to read more of this argument, but what seems is that Lana is alright with this occurance ,but when I todl you about how I lost my virginity, you were sickened, which makes no sense, since that means your contradicting yourself.

Pielover666

Unless she's big a thirteen year old would have very little chance of surviving pregnancy. They sometimes can't provide for themselves when everything is given to them, let alone a second. And the Pain of child birth could cause a young girl to die.

And it may not have been her choice to get pregnant, she just ight not have known better, or said, "forget the condom, I won't get pregnant"

PimpXMaster
Unless she's big a thirteen year old would have very little chance of surviving pregnancy. They sometimes can't provide for themselves when everything is given to them, let alone a second. And the Pain of child birth could cause a young girl to die.

And it may not have been her choice to get pregnant, she just ight not have known better, or said, "forget the condom, I won't get pregnant"

Am I the only one that sees something wrong with a 13 year old having sex in the first place.

If not, then more power to the 13 year OLDS. Have sex, get pregnant and get support Happy Dance

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
Sure. I need to read more of this argument, but what seems is that Lana is alright with this occurance ,but when I todl you about how I lost my virginity, you were sickened, which makes no sense, since that means your contradicting yourself.

Yeah you should read more of the argument.

ResubianNushi
Yeah you should read more of the argument.

Thought so.

PimpXMaster
Thought so.
Me too

ResubianNushi
Me too

Withdraw that comment.

PimpXMaster
Withdraw that comment.

Me too

Vathu
Listen pimpxmaster, I think the biggest reason for teen pregnancy is simple....I think its because of all the fads. like the "pimp" fad or the "Gangster" fad. If everyone my age knows what a pimp and a Gangster is. which everyone pretty much does, from age 12 to 18 they think being a pimp or a gangster and having sex is being cool and reaching the level to which to get respect from all your peers. Teenagers will do anything they think will make them cool, that includes sex.

Bardock42
Well...then Teenagers are Idiots no expression

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Vathu
Listen pimpxmaster, I think the biggest reason for teen pregnancy is simple....I think its because of all the fads. like the "pimp" fad or the "Gangster" fad. If everyone my age knows what a pimp and a Gangster is. which everyone pretty much does, from age 12 to 18 they think being a pimp or a gangster and having sex is being cool and reaching the level to which to get respect from all your peers. Teenagers will do anything they think will make them cool, that includes sex.

laughing It's funny. I laugh my ass off. When teens don'y act like that and not apart of the "Fad" they get ignored and treated bad, but when they are they have sex at 13(Serves her ass right)

Vathu
I'm only 14 and you can see I'm not an idiot no expression plus I have a sister and two brothers I look up to all of them, even though I only grew up with my oldest brother for 2 years. I love every one in my family and I know even if I do the worst thing imaginable my family including my siblings will stand by me no matter what, just like logan87 should stand by his/her sister.

PimpXMaster
I'm only 14 and you can see I'm not an idiot no expression plus I have a sister and two brothers I look up to all of them, even though I only grew up with my oldest brother for 2 years. I love every one in my family and I know even if I do the worst thing imaginable my family including my siblings will stand by me no matter what, just like logan87 should stand by his sister.

You're a guy though. Your parents will say.

Way to go SON. Thats my Boy.

Bardock42
I'm only 14 and you can see I'm not an idiot no expression

Where?

Vathu
No, I would still get into a large amount of trouble. though i know my family, given time, will forgive me and i would have then learned from my actions. no expression

Plus, pimpxmaster teen pregnancy is no laughing matter. how would you feel if your 13 year old daughter had sex and was pregnant?(hypothetically speaking, of course.) You probably wouldn't care until you heard that she could die from pain of childbirth, her legs could break and she would be a paraplegic for the rest of her life.

Bardock42
No, I would still get into a large amount of trouble. though i know my family, given time, will forgive me and i would have then learned from my actions. no expression

Plus, pimpxmaster teen pregnancy is no laughing matter. how would you feel if your 13 year old daughter had sex and was pregnant?(hypothetically speaking, of course.) You probably wouldn't care until you heard that she could die from pain of childbirth, her legs could break and she would be a paraplegic for the rest of her life.

You know they can use the Cesarion method.....for approximately 2500 years now no expression ......sure that won't help with a 9 yr old but 13 yr old should survive it easily....

PimpXMaster

I didn't tell her to have sex after all. I would of warned her before hand, and if she still does it, it's her chioce, so hey.

Shit happens

Lana

What? I never said I was okay with this. I flat out said I didn't think that kids that young should be having sex.

All I said was that it was her choice and while people might not think it's right, it gives them no right to judge her.

If my 13 year old sister got pregnant, I wouldn't be happy with her, that's for sure, but I'd still support her through it in whatever she chose to do. But I also know that's something she'd never do.

And I never said or acted like I was sickened when you said how old you were when you lost your virginity -- I just said that it was too young. But I didn't judge you because of it.

Snoopbert
EDIT (More amture version)

First off, Logan, you did the WRONG thing in beating that guy up. While it might've given you some satisfaction, and personally I would've loved to see that happen, all you accomplished was proving to your sister you're nothing but an unsupportive oaf. She'll be remembering this... it's these times that stick in someones memory, not the times where she reads KMC.

Second, supporting his poorly chosen decision to beat that guy up (mainly on the first few pages) is just as bad. And age has nothing to do with the situation, it just gets slightly worse the older logan is and the younger his sister is.

Fire
Try to remain polite snoop.

Snoopbert
Thanks, I'll edit while I can.

Fire
hehe stick out tongue

Snoopbert
Edited stick out tongue

Fire
see that wasn't so hard now was it stick out tongue

Snoopbert
It was, because my little brother was reading it aloud as I typed it erm

Fire
lol

Snoopbert
Not my thoughts, he recently started making fart noises.

Batman Wins
This is sweet. I mean you were that asswhole that was talking shit and got the 3 picture threads closed right ? You whine about your litte sister, and shit, and we tell you before that to stop trying to set examples, because it aint your life, and you said how you were against sex and we told you your sister is going to do it in the future, who would of guessed so soon. As long as she turns out ok, I am so glad she had SEX against your will. Thats right logan SEX. She sucked his Dick and everything. How do your ass feel ? HA HA HA HA. So next time you want to go in threads and start saying shit, think again.

CorderaMitchell
ouch...

ResubianNushi
What? I never said I was okay with this. I flat out said I didn't think that kids that young should be having sex.

All I said was that it was her choice and while people might not think it's right, it gives them no right to judge her.

If my 13 year old sister got pregnant, I wouldn't be happy with her, that's for sure, but I'd still support her through it in whatever she chose to do. But I also know that's something she'd never do.

And I never said or acted like I was sickened when you said how old you were when you lost your virginity -- I just said that it was too young. But I didn't judge you because of it.

Sorry about that. Didn't read the argument. You can see I retracted the comment above.

Batman Wins
Thats right Lana. You shut these people up. The **** I mean logan 87"s sister is not a God Damn puppet.

CorderaMitchell
ouch

Lana
Sorry about that. Didn't read the argument. You can see I retracted the comment above.

No prob.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Batman Wins
This is sweet. I mean you were that asswhole that was talking shit and got the 3 picture threads closed right ? You whine about your litte sister, and shit, and we tell you before that to stop trying to set examples, because it aint your life, and you said how you were against sex and we told you your sister is going to do it in the future, who would of guessed so soon. As long as she turns out ok, I am so glad she had SEX against your will. Thats right logan SEX. She sucked his Dick and everything. How do your ass feel ? HA HA HA HA. So next time you want to go in threads and start saying shit, think again.
laughing out loud

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Snoopbert
EDIT (More amture version)

First off, Logan, you did the WRONG thing in beating that guy up. While it might've given you some satisfaction, and personally I would've loved to see that happen, all you accomplished was proving to your sister you're nothing but an unsupportive oaf. She'll be remembering this... it's these times that stick in someones memory, not the times where she reads KMC.

Second, supporting his poorly chosen decision to beat that guy up (mainly on the first few pages) is just as bad. And age has nothing to do with the situation, it just gets slightly worse the older logan is and the younger his sister is.

I wish I saw what you posted originaly. laughing

Snoopbert
This version is better big grin

DarkC
I wanted to see the immature vers. cry

CorderaMitchell
yea...

Batman Wins
Where is the ***, anyway ?

Rogue Jedi
Oh whatever RJ!

Jackarse! mad
enslaved still hasnt apologized to me for this. she ASSUMED i was talking about her.

Batman Wins
The *****. thats just wrong man.

Rogue Jedi
i dont know what her problem is. wait, thats a lie, yes i do know what her problem is.

phantom_gurlz
What?

Batman Wins
She just said shit out her mouth and didnt say sorry ?

Rogue Jedi
nope. no sorry, no nothing.

phantom_gurlz
ouch.

Batman Wins
Thats messed up crap. Just add her to the list of other dumb people.

Logan 87
Enslaved

Rogue Jedi
nah, i aint gonna stoop to their level.

Batman Wins
Yes, you are right. Me on the other hand...

Pielover666
are a disgrace to all KMC'ers

AdventChild

bro, it was her decision..you have to respect that fact that she decided to do what she wanted to do....i disagree with the fact that she should have told you honestly but still she's family and you should understand that she's still young....i understand where you're coming from...trust me i really do.... but you need to know what emotional state she's and that she probably really needs you...you need to support her not be mad at her..otherwise she'll lose dependibility on you....i'm sure you guys love eachother but you need to talk to her and see how shes feeling...on a regular basis...she probably feels extreamly bad...what's worse is she could possibly commit suicied and then what will you do....just talk to her...she needs it more than you know...your sister does....

AdventChild

Logan 87
Enslaved

as of now i don't like you....you're very ignorant....and you should be added to the list....

Batman Wins
Originally posted by AdventChild
as of now i don't like you....you're very ignorant....and you should be added to the list....

So you follow me around now ?

I just take out the trash, as I see it. Shouldn't you be in your thread. You know the one where you like them "Both"

Pielover666
bro, it was her decision..you have to respect that fact that she decided to do what she wanted to do....i disagree with the fact that she should have told you honestly but still she's family and you should understand that she's still young....i understand where you're coming from...trust me i really do.... but you need to know what emotional state she's and that she probably really needs you...you need to support her not be mad at her..otherwise she'll lose dependibility on you....i'm sure you guys love eachother but you need to talk to her and see how shes feeling...on a regular basis...she probably feels extreamly bad...what's worse is she could possibly commit suicied and then what will you do....just talk to her...she needs it more than you know...your sister does....
She's right you know. When my friend got pregnant, I really had to pull through for her. Though later on, I did the stupidest thing a guy could do and ask her how the sex was. I can still feel the pain from that slap. But Hey, we're still friends!

CorderaMitchell

Logan 87
Enslaved Hey, thats MY woman you be talking to man...

Calm that down bro... mad

Pielover666
Yea, that's right, listen to the C-master. and us '05 members aren't rude, it's just the noobs make it seem like we are.

DON'T LIST ME UNDER THE PREJUDICE!!

Batman Wins
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Hey, thats MY woman you be talking to man...

Calm that down bro... mad

I thought enslaved, was wink

Also I show no mercy, on people like that.

Pielover666
he was talkin' abotu enslaved. Logan is a dude.

CorderaMitchell
I thought enslaved, was wink

Also I show no mercy, on people like that.

Well OWNED BY CORDY was quite obvious.

Hey we cool, but just like you didn't get imbetween me and jinzin, I'm sure you'll understand... wink

Batman Wins
Well OWNED BY CORDY was quite obvious.

Hey we cool, but just like you didn't get imbetween me and jinzin, I'm sure you'll understand... wink

What the rats ass are you talking about laughing out loud

CorderaMitchell
What the rats ass are you talking about laughing out loud What are you talking about?

This is what I got.

Dumb people: logan87, enslaved.

So I asked you to tone it down.

remember with jinzin, you said he was cool too, so you'd stand by?

Ah forget it, I thought your post was funny, but come now...

Batman Wins
What are you talking about?

This is what I got.

Dumb people: logan87, enslaved.

So I asked you to tone it down.

remember with jinzin, you said he was cool too, so you'd stand by?

Ah forget it, I thought your post was funny, but come now...

How did jinzin get in this. OK CM. I won't argue. JUST WAIT until your birthday is over lol.

CorderaMitchell
I don't want to argue with anyone, except fanboys.lol

You are a special fanboy, so you don't count...

jinzin
How did jinzin get in this. OK CM. I won't argue. JUST WAIT until your birthday is over lol.

I AM in this? i must say I'm rather perplexed myself.

sorry to hear that logan...over time you'll heal...but man does that suck...good luck bro...stay strong...

EsteemedLeader
I KNOW, EAT THE BABY!!! eek!

jinzin
that's......................wrong......................confused

sometimes..you shouldn't say words...

Kosta
Shes your sister, people make mistakes, sometimes BIG mistakes. Don't let even the BIGGEST mistakes break up your family, when all else is lost, your family is the only thing you have left. You're angry now, but who knows, maybe someday youll f*ck up royal, and your sister may be the only one there to help you through. Learn to forgive and forget, man.

jinzin
well I wouldn't say forget...we need to learn from our mistakes so that we may never make them again...but yes..forgiveness is key here...

trust me man...this is definitely no cakewalk for your sis and she may need your help, guidance, (and most of all) love now more than ever....just be there for her..try to support her...LOVE her...you're entitled to be mad...it's understandable...but try not to make matters worse...she's still the same person you've loved all her life..just now (as kosta said) she made a mistake....time heals all things...just take your time...give it time...things will work out.. wink

Rogue Jedi
AC, he was just agreeing with me that it was wrong for her to bite my head off for no reason. did you read the thread before posting? how would you react if, for no reason, someone bit your head off and called you a jackarse?

Snoopbert
RJ! NOOOO! You sounded like WSA for a moment. wink wink wink

jinzin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
AC, he was just agreeing with me that it was wrong for her to bite my head off for no reason. did you read the thread before posting? how would you react if, for no reason, someone bit your head off and called you a jackarse?

LIKE THIS ! mad

Rogue Jedi
this is what i am saying.

Enslaved
Rj I lost track of this thread..i didnt post back in here after what i said to you...but i DID sent you a personally apology for what i said.. And i never got a reply..

So once again..To RJ.. Im sorry for biting off your head..i truely believed your were dissing me..and for that i apologise...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>