KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I tried so hard, but I failed. My baby sister , no more

I tried so hard, but I failed. My baby sister , no more
Started by: Logan 87

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Angry I tried so hard, but I failed. My baby sister , no more

For anyone that knows, me will know I tried my hardess to set a good example, for my little sister, by doing the right thing outside and also on Kmc( I let her read Kmc to get information on the things she like) so I tried to be nice. I tried being nice to every one. I told people that go hey baby,she is hot, and drooling over a drawing of a cartoon girl(ink) that it is not the propper way to act, and setting a bad example to girls. The message is that they have to be half naked and have big breast, for guys to like them. I tried my hardess to try and be polite.

Why did I even bother. I don't ****ing care anymore
My sister is so young, and is in so much trouble right now. I lost all respect for her, and now I have no one to set examples for. All hope is lost. I put everything I had. My Parents and i found out that my little baby Sister is preagnant, which means, she had sex and she is so young, and after all I told her, she does it anyway. They found out when she keep getting sick and took her to the doctor. it was the biggest shock of my parents life and mine. She has to get an abortion. As sick as this is, she didn't use a condom(she is so young). I lost so much respect. I ****ing beat the shit out of that guy. He suppose to be the popular guy that gets al the girls. I got in trouble too, for beating the shit out of him. If anyone noticed, I havent been on in a while. Even though I would like to think it's only his fault, I can't believe my sister, after all this time. My baby sister. I will never speak to her again. You have no idea, how much she meant to me, and what I have done, to help her in life. My life was now her life, and now it's broken.

I don't know if I am over reacting but anyway, what would you gutys, would of done.

I don't give a shit anymore. I don't have a life either. I am gone Kmc. Goodbye

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:09 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

How old is she...?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:11 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Yes...is she like...young teens? erm

I'm a signature!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:12 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

hmmm, how old are you Logan87, no offense.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:12 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
indie_director
Your Worst Day Dream

That's horrible and I feel for you. And good job beating the shit out of the guy.. but maybe it was partly baby sister's fault too. It's not like he raped her.

[I.heart.a.guy.who.doesn't.heart.me]

[Shaped.By.Words.and.Coldfire.are.my.only.friends]

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:15 AM
indie_director is currently offline Click here to Send indie_director a Private Message Find more posts by indie_director Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Well that blows. I'm really sorry for you. (Sorry about the bad pun)

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:23 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe youre angry cause you wanted to save her for yourself? but seriously, that sucks...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:26 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

OMG I feel so bad for you

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:32 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

What do you mean by no more?

She's still there mistake or not, she can't be sweet and innocent forever.

She may not be what you had hoped, but she is still your baby sister.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:33 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

abort it and get over it. she's learned her lesson, i bet

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:37 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'd hope, but it isnt' really the answer, but it depends on HER.

I've seen it just happen right over again....

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:39 AM
Colossus21

Re: I tried so hard, but I failed. My baby sister , no more

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Logan 87
For anyone that knows, me will know I tried my hardess to set a good example, for my little sister, by doing the right thing outside and also on Kmc( I let her read Kmc to get information on the things she like) so I tried to be nice. I tried being nice to every one. I told people that go hey baby,she is hot, and drooling over a drawing of a cartoon girl(ink) that it is not the propper way to act, and setting a bad example to girls. The message is that they have to be half naked and have big breast, for guys to like them. I tried my hardess to try and be polite.

Why did I even bother. I don't ****ing care anymore
My sister is so young, and is in so much trouble right now. I lost all respect for her, and now I have no one to set examples for. All hope is lost. I put everything I had. My Parents and i found out that my little baby Sister is preagnant, which means, she had sex and she is so young, and after all I told her, she does it anyway. They found out when she keep getting sick and took her to the doctor. it was the biggest shock of my parents life and mine. She has to get an abortion. As sick as this is, she didn't use a condom(she is so young). I lost so much respect. I ****ing beat the shit out of that guy. He suppose to be the popular guy that gets al the girls. I got in trouble too, for beating the shit out of him. If anyone noticed, I havent been on in a while. Even though I would like to think it's only his fault, I can't believe my sister, after all this time. My baby sister. I will never speak to her again. You have no idea, how much she meant to me, and what I have done, to help her in life. My life was now her life, and now it's broken.

I don't know if I am over reacting but anyway, what would you gutys, would of done.

give me 3,000$ and me and my "associates" will put a contract on the guy. u can PM me.....for further details....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:55 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That would be cool...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:58 AM
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Originally posted by Sir Mist
How old is she...?

A young teen, and I will leave it at that. It's embarrassing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:01 AM
Logan 87 is currently offline Click here to Send Logan 87 a Private Message Find more posts by Logan 87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

12-14 area?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:01 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG I feel so bad for you

smile thanks

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:02 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Wait you WANT people to feel bad for you...

Okay, (thats a little wierd but...)

I feel bad for you, insanely bad!!!

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:07 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i dont feel bad at all. i dont even care. ohh boo hoo, let her live her own life. let her live and learn on her own instead of following in your footsteps.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:08 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Logan 87
King Of The Cage

wtf was that all about ? You know w/e I'm out for good.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:08 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

bye.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:09 AM