Should JLA/AVENGERS crossover could have been done better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Should JLA/AVENGERS could have been done better?

IF you could've rewritten the jla/avengers crossover, who should have been the writer or writers of this great crossover?

HigH ScholaR
no expression

olympian
Most of stories could have been pottentially better.

Without getting into fun, the crossover as it was meant to be, was nicely done.

Laminator_X
(This thread is so going to get moved)

If anything, I'd say it was too short, it often felt rushed. I loved the fragments of mixed-team adventures. Two more issues like that before they jumped back in against Krona would've been great. I would've liked to have seen Thor do better against Supes, though his victory was, I'm sure, a condition of DC's participation in the project. Cap vs. Batman was perfect.

Frankly I cant think of anyone who could handle this project better than Busiek + Perez. (Though I'd give Mark Waid a chance)

Juntai
As mortals, anything we do there is room for improvement, but the story captivated issue by issue. I love epic comics. And I love giant internal and external crossovers.

The problem is, "you can't fool everyone all the time"

DigiMark007
Wrong forum...moving.

the Darkone
For me personally I would like to have seen thor knocking out superman and superman knocking out thor at the same time that would have been classic evenly match and both got KO. I felt the cross over should have went 8 issues instead of 4, I would have like to see more team battles of the jla and avengers ans some of the avengers you haven't seen in years. Sersi vs wonder woman, hulk vs orion, warbird vs. big barda etc I wanted more a$$ kicking like the first cross over that should have came out with in 82 or 83 of avengers/jla.

Maybe in next couple of years we will see one better then this one or a marvel vs. dc. Only the future will know.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by the Darkone
For me personally I would like to have seen thor knocking out superman and superman knocking out thor at the same time that would have been classic evenly match and both got KO. I felt the cross over should have went 8 issues instead of 4, I would have like to see more team battles of the jla and avengers ans some of the avengers you haven't seen in years. Sersi vs wonder woman, hulk vs orion, warbird vs. big barda etc I wanted more a$$ kicking like the first cross over that should have came out with in 82 or 83 of avengers/jla.

Maybe in next couple of years we will see one better then this one or a marvel vs. dc. Only the future will know.

TILL THE FUTURE WE HAVE THIS smile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t363779.html

smile

HigH ScholaR
no no expression laughing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
no no expression laughing

yes laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Creshosk
Oh brother
yesno
noyes
yesno
noyes

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh brother
yesno
noyes
yesno
noyes

smile minimalist Whirly

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
smile minimalist Whirly

gatheringcrybabylaughing

jerry

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
gatheringcrybabylaughing

jerry

shifty

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t364046.html

smile

Draco69
Personally I HATED the fact that Busiek was using the Scarlet Witch so obsessively in the series. He ALWAYS puts her in the limelight.

And I also found it amusing that the Marvel Universe got quite a few lucky advantages while DC got nada.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.