Vash the stampede and Kenshin himura versus solid snake and cyber ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They meet.
The usual weapons.
They fight.
Who wins?

jplatinum
I think that vash and the baltoussai would win due to speed and skill.
Cyber ninja and solid snake would give them a good fight.

bardock
duh. of course vash would win

jinzin
pishposh! CYBER NINJA'S ALWAYS WIN!

bardock
he is cool but vash would huslte the hell out of him and snake. not to say snake and him arent cool badass dudes but they are just out classed.

jinzin
ninja vanish...vash screwed.

King KAM
Sadly from What I've seen Solid Snake would kill them all by himself, hes just TOO damn good at winning....better then batman and constantine combined.

BstrdMan
Originally posted by jinzin
pishposh! CYBER NINJA'S ALWAYS WIN!
Not against Ninja Wizards, they dont!

jplatinum
Vash gets real mad and sprints off away from the battle while kenshin is keepin' them busy.
Vash fires the angel arm as kenshin dodges and runs away from the blast at godlike speed.
The blast hits the other two and blow them to kingdom come.
God: " You two guys are in the wrong place, now politely move one step to the right."

Devil: " Let's have fun, hu hu ha ha ha ha!"

Dizzle
Originally posted by King KAM
Sadly from What I've seen Solid Snake would kill them all by himself, hes just TOO damn good at winning....better then batman and constantine combined.

Snake wishes he was Batman... All he has is some guns and fairly good MA skills. Vash dodges machine gun fire without much real effort. Kenshin's at least peak human speed. Though he couldn't hold off both Snake and a Cyber Ninja at the same time, so Angel Arm probably isn't working. A couple bullets to each head should, however.

jplatinum
"Kenshin's at least peak human speed."

You think so?

Do you know how fast he is?
He moves at a speed that you can't see.
Take it that the human eye can pick up many speed variations up to mach speed depending on the size of the object.
take it that a bullet moves at 700 mph, this speed the eye can't pick up.
However, the bullet is very small in comparison to the human body.
It would take a great deal more speed to the human body to move to the point of invisibility, yet, Kenshin does this with his second class attacks(not even using his ultimate attack which is beyond godlike speed).
Peak human speed at best...I think not!!!!!!!

Remeber when kenshin fought serjiro the tenkan.
Sourjiro could instantly achieve mach speed from standing position and Kenshin soon became faster than him.

Remeber the fight he had with that other manslayer with the radian hat at the beginning oof the series. The onlookers soon could only see faint blurrs and hear sord clashes, they couldn't even see them after awhile.
Now take that Kenshin was not even in his true baltousai speed form cause the other fighter kept tryin' to get him to show his true baltousai speed, but Kenshin wouldn't cause he knew if he turned into the baltousai he'd not only have speed that was godlike, but that he'd become an unstoppable killing machine.
Kenshin can use his sword to cut though 8 entire trees at one time.
I've seen him swing his sword and the wind from it cut people's faces and Kenshin was standing 20 feet away.
(feats far greater than peak human.)

Comparing Kenshin's speed to peak human is like comparing a bullet's speed to an ant's sprinting skills.
Which do you think is faster?

Sorry man, but you must have seen Kenshin when he was merely toying with a superweak fighter and didn't even use any effort to beat them.
If you ever seen the fight with soujiro or the test against his master you know what I'm talkin' about.

jplatinum
Kenshin could cut snake down before he took two steps,
hell he's done it to way faster fighters than snake.
Then cyber ninja wouldn't pose too much of a threat.
He's fast, but kenshin is faster.
All vash needs is distance and "Boooommmm!!!!"
"Damnnnnnn!!!!!!"

They die.(Kenshin escapin' the blast of course.)

jplatinum
"I'm the baltousai... and you are dead."

Cyber ninja sees this and darts toward Kenshin who sidesteps,doging CN's attack.
Kenshin olls over and spring upward into the air. CN follows him and they quickly began a blurrly superspeed battle.
Kenshin seein' Vash' angel arm blast comin', jumpsout of the way and begins to run.
CN tries to follow, but Kenshin scoops up a hand full of rocks and throws them at him.
While CN dodges the rocks, he is hit head-on by the blast.
"Boooooooommmmm!!!!!!"

The end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.