Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil pimp
I have a huge question for all you hardcore fans i have noticed alot of the spiderman and batman fans really take it to another level ,i mean cursing out another person just becouse of they happened to say something wrong about lets say a villan,i mean all of a sudden you guys turn into the motherf*ck'n Hulk and tear them a part so hears my question to you all why do you take superheroes so seariously i mean there not even real but you guys act like they are!?

Also one more question why do the movies have to be word for word to the comics i mean why cant they be original?

PS: I am just asking simple respectable questions i am not making statements!

Doc Ock
I feel really at home in this thread big grin

Ok define "Saying something wrong".Like saying Carnage or Man Wolf will be the villain in SM-3??

And you're asking why can't the movies be original?? Then what's the point?? Spider-Man and all related characters are from the comics.That's why they are successful.The movies are adapted from the comics.

Only an idiot would deviate dramatically from the comics.Otherwise you're looking at foreign characters.

lil pimp
OK thats understanding, but why do you take it so seariuosly?

Next Venom_girl
Don't want the movies turning to crap. They already made some crappy decisions in the first movie what with organic webshooters and the Goblin resembling a Power Ranger.

NoFate007
The only reason to take it seriously is when you get people who think they know what's better, but they have absolutely nothing to back it up with. I'm a film guy, I study film, I write films, I act, etc, so I know what I'm talking about more than the average idiot. So I get serious when I hear someone constantly defending a useless point, such as "why not make Harry the Hobgoblin instead?" They don't understand anything about continuity, spacing in film, approaching it from the GENERAL audience's perspective, etc. So when they get snippy, that's when I get serious.

As for other times, well, I'm a fan. I don't want to spend 8 bucks to see a movie I hate, and go "well, they should've ended it with #2"

lil pimp
Now im not trying to say harry should be hobgoblin but its not that much of a bad idea but then again im not a fan of spidey that much!Also one of my biggest questions i have noticed so many times poeple bringing up the little things in the movie way dont you just relax and try to enjoy the movie for what it is?

The Ones
its an adaption of the comics and if it isnt what the comics are and they have turned it in a totaly different direction then i and my fellow fans get pissed

NoFate007
I'm not the type that brings up little stupid things. I've actually heard people complaining about the color of Tobey's eyes...now, come on, does that matter? I just don't wanna see a complete disregard for continuity and such, like people that think Carnage should be in the next film before Venom, just because.

lil pimp
Now if you were to find out that harry was going to be hobgoblin would you guys not bother to watch the movie even if it turns out to be good!Also i forgot were i heard this but i think it was about x men, somebody said that "movies should take a storyline right out of the comic".Now i dont know about you guys but that sound stupid for the fact that there wont be any suprises and you can just read the comic!

lil pimp
I forgot to ask my last question ,for now,well Stan lee wrote the comics so dont you think its his decision whether there should be new elements to the movies?i mean if it werent for him you wouldnt have spiderman, or x men ,etc .

doctorstrongbad
Stan Lee did create the comics but he doesn't make the movies. He recently sued marvel and won 10% of the money from Spider-man 1 and 2.

NoFate007
If Harry becomes the Hobgoblin in the next film, I will post up a thread on here apologizing for saying how right I thought I was gonna be.

If anything he'll be a redone version of the Green Goblin, and even then, Raimi I think is smart enough not to teeter the audience and hope that they won't mind seeing the same character (which a lot of people complained about, I didn't mind GG in the first one but some think he looked horrible and such). And for these people that don't understand, you can't have people as big as Grace and Church, playing very very minor villain roles behind ANOTHER Green Goblin.

That would be like doing this, if you're into Batman:

Batman Begins had Ra's Al Ghul and Scarecrow.
Sequel has Mr. Freeze, Joker, and Ra's Al Ghul, and Joker and Freeze just stand back and do nothing, even though they're being played by bigshots like, idk, Ben Kingsley and Adrien Brody.

See what I mean? From a logical and a financial standpoint, it makes absolutely no sense. You don't pay actors a shitload of money to be cast as one of the biggest villains in a saga, and give them a bit part, behind something you've already done before.

Drache53
Amen to that.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah he really broke it down for us. lol

LousyBoy
Originally posted by lil pimp
OK thats understanding, but why do you take it so seariuosly?

Cause they have nothing better to do.
I mean, these guys will post like 5-10 times a day or more and have hundreds of posts before half a year after being registered.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by LousyBoy
I mean, these guys will post like 5-10 times a day or more and have hundreds of posts before half a year after being registered.

5-10 times a day eek!

Wow they must spend their ENTIRE day on the computer roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Someone show this fool to the door.And let it hit him on the ass on the way out.

Lousyboy.You chose that name well laughing

LousyBoy
Yah man tell me bout it, ive been on here since Noon and this is only my 3rd post for today. Got some work to do.

Family_guy725
wow your pretty much insulting every single human being in kmc even moderators man no one posts as few as 5 to 10 times a day i pity the foo!

Doc Ock
Yah man tell me bout it, ive been on here since Noon and this is only my 3rd post for today. Got some work to do.

I guess it's because you have nothing worth saying smile

And please go to your 'work'.Far be it from us sad fools with no lives to stop a swinging cool dude like you from wasting your life away here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heaven forbid you might make more than 5 posts in 24 hours.Quickly run!!!!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Don't want the movies turning to crap. They already made some crappy decisions in the first movie what with organic webshooters and the Goblin resembling a Power Ranger.

Yeah and unfortunately because of those stupid decisons that the screenwriters and Raimi decided to do with the films,thats what we got. mad these changes that next venom girl mentioned are just a couple examples of major goofs they made in the first film that entirely betray the whole entire spiderman mythos.I dont mind changes just as long as they are reasonable and are warrented,but these changes that next venom girl mentioned,were just insane and unjustified.In the comics,Peter does not meet mary Jane until college.If they had had him meeting her in the movie while he was in high school,I would be okay with that because THATS a reasonable change that makes sense.But to have him meet her in grade school like they did? That change is just insane and unwarrented.But thats what happens unfortunately when hollywood gets their grubby little hands on a great comicbook character such as spider-man or Batman.They decide to do their own little thing and dont care about the outrage it causes among fans who want to see their comicbook character given justice on the screen.If only Chris Nolan had been in charge of directing spiderman I have a feeling a good spidey film would have been made and the movie would have done justice to the comicbook.

Drache53
Oh please, it's people like you that give regular fans a bad name. Sam Raimi stated the reasons why he changed the webs to organic and why Gobby looks like a 'Power Ranger'. It's more practical. Here's pretty much what Raimi and his underlings said: They went with organics because no high school student would be smart enough to make those webshooters. I don't care how smart you are, if you wanna REMOTELY stick to reality, a student making those web shooters would be WAY farfetched.

Now for Gobby: Why would the owner of something like OsCorp fly around in a suit that looks like he bought it from a children's Halloween store. It looks good in comics, but in a movie, NO WAY. Of course there's the alternative, pull an Ultimate Spider-Man, turn him into a big monster, but then you'd complain and gripe about that too, cause it's not EXACTLY like the f***ing comics.

LousyBoy
Man, the way i look at movies is like this: Theyre not real to begin with so if theres any part that doesnt make sense to me.. i just ignore it. It never REALLY did happen. If something in a movie doesnt get explained... i just insert my own explanation formyself cause... whos gonna prove me wrong?

I just adpat myself to a movie, not the other way around like some Mr. clowns talk about.

Drache53
I agree, some people just can't accept change. It's too much for them to handle.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Drache53
Oh please, it's people like you that give regular fans a bad name. Sam Raimi stated the reasons why he changed the webs to organic and why Gobby looks like a 'Power Ranger'. It's more practical. Here's pretty much what Raimi and his underlings said: They went with organics because no high school student would be smart enough to make those webshooters. I don't care how smart you are, if you wanna REMOTELY stick to reality, a student making those web shooters would be WAY farfetched.

Now for Gobby: Why would the owner of something like OsCorp fly around in a suit that looks like he bought it from a children's Halloween store. It looks good in comics, but in a movie, NO WAY. Of course there's the alternative, pull an Ultimate Spider-Man, turn him into a big monster, but then you'd complain and gripe about that too, cause it's not EXACTLY like the f***ing comics.

yeah and like its believeable that a kid is going to gain the powers to stick to walls and have super human strength,ect from a spiderbite? Please thats every bit just as unbelievable if not more than a supersmart kid inventing a fluid.that excuse is laughable and holds no water,they just made the change because it was lazy film making on Raimis part.you want to remotely stick to reality,then a spiderman movie should not be made. roll eyes (sarcastic) the whole thing of spiderman is unbelievable and far fetched. roll eyes (sarcastic)

as far as the goblin costume goes,I have no problem with it being all green in the beginning,but later on when osborn steals the suit for his own use,he should decide to look like a goblin and make that decision by putting on the purple clothing.

Sam Raimi's reasons for the change are laughable and no,its the apologists such as yourself,that accept those laughable reasons of his that give spiderman fans a bad name,not people like me and venom girl who hate these stupid and moronic changes with no sound reasoning behind them.

Mr Parker
I agree, some people just can't accept change. It's too much for them to handle.

see you are putting words in my mouth and making false statements because people like me and venom girl CAN accept change just as long as the changes are reasonable.Obviously you only read parts of my posts and not the whole post because I clearly stated I am all for changes just as long as they are reasonable and justifiable.

Reasonable change=Peter dating mary jane before he dates Betty Brant which is who he dated first in the comics before Mary Jane.

Moronic change=Organic webshooters,goblin costume.get the picture? good you learned something for the day. big grin

TwisterGameX
Spiderman has organic webbing in the comics now : (

willRules
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I guess it's because you have nothing worth saying smile

And please go to your 'work'.Far be it from us sad fools with no lives to stop a swinging cool dude like you from wasting your life away here roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heaven forbid you might make more than 5 posts in 24 hours.Quickly run!!!!

laughing

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
And has the amazing ability to communicate with earwigs. sick

TwisterGameX
And has the amazing ability to communicate with earwigs. sick

laughing

Mr Parker
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

yep thats what happens when hollywood gets their grubby little hands on a great character like spiderman.pretty soon just because some movie studio decides to go and ruin something like the spidey comics or xmen,they all follow suit and play follow the leader.oh well,I lost interest in the spidey comics when he got married to that whore mary jane.That ruined the spidey comics for me. madIt would have been bad enough to have him get married in the first place,but to that whore mary jane!!!! that was the last straw. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lil pimp
I have a huge question for all you hardcore fans i have noticed alot of the spiderman and batman fans really take it to another level ,i mean cursing out another person just becouse of they happened to say something wrong about lets say a villan,i mean all of a sudden you guys turn into the motherf*ck'n Hulk and tear them a part so hears my question to you all why do you take superheroes so seariously i mean there not even real but you guys act like they are!?

Also one more question why do the movies have to be word for word to the comics i mean why cant they be original?

PS: I am just asking simple respectable questions i am not making statements!

yeah some of these fan boys act like they made the damn spiderman and batman movies and cant stand to see these movies critisized which they rightly deserve to be,except for batman begins of course.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep thats what happens when hollywood gets their grubby little hands on a great character like spiderman.pretty soon just because some movie studio decides to go and ruin something like the spidey comics or xmen,they all follow suit and play follow the leader.oh well,I lost interest in the spidey comics when he got married to that whore mary jane.That ruined the spidey comics for me. madIt would have been bad enough to have him get married in the first place,but to that whore mary jane!!!! that was the last straw. mad

Don't he have like 10 Spider kids, in the comic too ?

lil pimp
Here is another question, i dont think sam raimi is a good directer for spiderman for the fact that he does not like the charecter venom and said he is trying to avoid the charecter, now im not just saying this because im a venom fan but i dont think sam has the right to avoid any charecters wether it be venom or vulture or even rhino.so do you guys agree or not.

Next Venom_girl
The problem with ANY director is the director's God-complex.
"Screw you, loyal fans!"

Drache53
yeah and like its believeable that a kid is going to gain the powers to stick to walls and have super human strength,ect from a spiderbite? Please thats every bit just as unbelievable if not more than a supersmart kid inventing a fluid.that excuse is laughable and holds no water,they just made the change because it was lazy film making on Raimis part.you want to remotely stick to reality,then a spiderman movie should not be made. roll eyes (sarcastic) the whole thing of spiderman is unbelievable and far fetched. roll eyes (sarcastic)

as far as the goblin costume goes,I have no problem with it being all green in the beginning,but later on when osborn steals the suit for his own use,he should decide to look like a goblin and make that decision by putting on the purple clothing.

Sam Raimi's reasons for the change are laughable and no,its the apologists such as yourself,that accept those laughable reasons of his that give spiderman fans a bad name,not people like me and venom girl who hate these stupid and moronic changes with no sound reasoning behind them.

I never said the idea of Spider-Man itself was realistic. Lazy film making, that's the reason, eh? And Goblins always wear purple clothes? Is that the latest craze in goblin clothing? And yes I accept the changes, I don't totally agree with them completely, but I believe that accepting something is better than complaining my ass off about it every single day.

TwisterGameX
I hate Venom being some nasty suit, that peters father or something made, in ultimate spiderman.

Drache53
I kinda liked the way he looked, but it would be better if he was more like the original. I guess me 'accepting' that change makes me a bad fan too, eh? laughing out loud

Doc Ock
"Screw you, loyal fans!"

That's more Avi Arad's attitude me thinks.He doesn't give a flying f**k what he does to the characters as long as the movie makes him lots of money.

I really hate that bald ass hole evil face

Drache53
He is pretty bald isn't he? lol

scorpionlord
like a eagle

Mr Parker
I never said the idea of Spider-Man itself was realistic. Lazy film making, that's the reason, eh? And Goblins always wear purple clothes? Is that the latest craze in goblin clothing? And yes I accept the changes, I don't totally agree with them completely, but I believe that accepting something is better than complaining my ass off about it every single day.

the purple clothing makes people at least buy into him resembling a goblin,the ALL green costume screams alien from outer space. if this movie was titled manspider vs the alien from outer space,then organics and the all green goblin costume WOULD be appropriate.Yep thats what it was,just plain old lazy film making by Raimi,not even taking the time to bother putting in the webshooters.They once showed Mcguire with the shooters on his wrists but that was only done to get the fans to think they would be in the movie and to get them to shut up about it.

Mr Parker
"Screw you, loyal fans!"

That was the case with Singer, Burton and Raimi with the Batman,Spiderman and xmen movies.fortunately in the case with Batman though,they restarted the series with Batman Begins and we FINALLY got a good Batman movie. Happy Dance Nolan is definetely a fans director.a good example of how a good comicbook movie CAN be made and stay loyal and faithful to the source material at the same time.When you got a director who understands the comics and cares about the fans such as Nolan,it makes all the difference in the world on if a good product gets made or not.Raimi, Burton and singer are clearly directors that should not be allowed near comicbook movies.they clearly dont care about the fans and just wanted to do their own little thing.

Sparkz
That was the case with Singer, Burton and Raimi with the Batman,Spiderman and xmen movies.fortunately in the case with Batman though,they restarted the series with Batman Begins and we FINALLY got a good Batman movie. Happy Dance Nolan is definetely a fans director.a good example of how a good comicbook movie CAN be made and stay loyal and faithful to the source material at the same time.When you got a director who understands the comics and cares about the fans such as Nolan,it makes all the difference in the world on if a good product gets made or not.Raimi, Burton and singer are clearly directors that should not be allowed near comicbook movies.they clearly dont care about the fans and just wanted to do their own little thing.

spidey and x-men movies still rocked though, lol all they needed was a btr GG suit and when toby got in the costume the guy from the 90's show should have done spideys voice, granted it would sound funny being 2 dif voices and all but it would have more personality and btr 1 liners, I mean his best 1 liner was "here's your change" how crap is that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.