Hulk Ultimate Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
i think this game rocked and i just want to know ur opinions on the game

i liked how when u beated up a human and eat the energy it said PUNY HUMAN

Hulk Power
Yeah this game is great...my favorite part was the free roam. It's so cool...the weaponizations are cool too....

Tron
The game was going great til I got to Mercy. I just can't beat that b*tch. miffed

Sparkz
lol I beat the game in 5 hours, Was disappointed that you couldnt smash down buildings. gets a little repetative to, but still an awsome game, specialy when you get grey hulk, he's so funny. But as best super heroe game goes I still belive spidey 2 reigns supreme.

Tron
You CAN smash buildings, but only specific ones, and they all look the same. It takes a few hits though, and that's the only way you'll get some of the comics on there.

Sentry
Originally posted by Tron
The game was going great til I got to Mercy. I just can't beat that b*tch. miffed

You just gotta keep on moving when your fighting her. Dashing attacks work well with her. Lock onto her, dash around her energy/psi blast things, then smack her upside her head.

jacobo0o
wat i also liked alot was the american flag boxer!!
its one of those cheats u get when u find the comic book

its shows who the hulk is really in the inside

a TRUE AMERICAN

Hulk Power
THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST POST IN THE LINK BELOW? IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME OR HAVE QUESTIONS ON BEATING THE GAME THEN JUST POST IN THE LINK BELOW AND I'LL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE. I'M REALLY GOOD AT IT AND I'VE ALREADY BEATEN IT 5 TIMES ON ALL DIFFICULTY LEVELS. SO ANY QUESTIONS ON THE GAME, JUST ASK ME AND I CAN HELP. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t342378.html

Supra
I love the game.

DrDoom101
who are the villains in the game?

Ultimate Hulk43
This game is awesome!I rented it this past Wednesday and I love it!The weaponization is just specatcular and I love all of the changes they made.I actullay feel like the Hulk. evil face cool

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by DrDoom101
who are the villains in the game?

Mercy, Abomanation, General Ross, Devil Hulk, Hulkbusters, military guys, police, umm and probably some other people I forgot.

Ultimate Hulk43
No,you named them all.big grin Also,let me tell you people who haven't it this,if you play on normal,prepare to get your ass whooped a bunch of times when you fight General Ross in that Hulkbuster suit.big grin

Blood_Rayne
My least favorite mission is when you have to protect the Church.

Ultimate Hulk43
Same,but I just kept at it(took about 30 to 40 times,I'm serious)and I beat it.I just kept thinking about how cool it would be to face the Devil Hulk and I finally beat it.Then came the Devil Hulk,who wasn't hard to beat but it was still fun.

Ex11B
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS JUST POST IN THE LINK BELOW? IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE GAME OR HAVE QUESTIONS ON BEATING THE GAME THEN JUST POST IN THE LINK BELOW AND I'LL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE. I'M REALLY GOOD AT IT AND I'VE ALREADY BEATEN IT 5 TIMES ON ALL DIFFICULTY LEVELS. SO ANY QUESTIONS ON THE GAME, JUST ASK ME AND I CAN HELP. wink

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t342378.html

ok..what is that cheat code..:"all knowing hulk "mean

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't even think that is a cheat.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Ex11B
ok..what is that cheat code..:"all knowing hulk "mean

Actually that's not a cheat. You must be mistaken....

Ultimate Hulk43
Anybody play with the Abomination skin?When I had the game I did and it just looked awesome. big grin

Ex11B
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Actually that's not a cheat. You must be mistaken....

if you look where its says codes..and go to where you can choose between savage hulk,abomination..below that it says "all knowing."..i have this for ps2.......

Ultimate Hulk43
That's not a cheat.

Blood_Rayne
What is the "code" supposed to do?

Ultimate Hulk43
It's not a code so it does nothing.

Ex11B
i wonder why they put it there..u can turn it on and off....hmmmmm

Ultimate Hulk43
You people don't listen do you?It's NOT a code so it does NOTHING.NOTHING AT ALL.

Ex11B
wow....calm down......

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm just sayin'. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.