Wolverine vs. Slaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Slaine is like a celtic Conan, with an even better beserker rage that has mystic properties. He packs special weapons like his axe, Brainbiter, and the Moonsword, which opens cuts that won't close up.
I don't think Wolvie prevails here. Opinions?

wolverine8888
wolverine. cuts that don't clsoe up for some one who does not have a healing factor wolverine healing factor would over come it. beside wolverine fast and stronger and is also a better fight by a lot

roughrider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine. cuts that don't clsoe up for some one who does not have a healing factor wolverine healing factor would over come it. beside wolverine fast and stronger and is also a better fight by a lot

Wolvie can't combat magic. The moonsword doesn't actually cut as it touches; the victim's body opens up to receive it! And once it's open, it stays open.

Dizzle
Haha, that's a badass sword. I'd say it definitely SHOULD negate the healing factor, you just don't mess with magick. And assuming he's as good as Conan combat-wise, Slaine shouldn't have too many problems with Logan. (at the very least, Wolverine's healing will be reduved to something like human healing... which isn't fast at all. He won't be expecting a sword to do much to him, one shot to a vital are kills him)

MERCILOUS
He gets the Excalibur? That makes this fight very uninteresting, Macroth all the way. And then Ukko pees on Logan's body.

roughrider
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
He gets the Excalibur? That makes this fight very uninteresting, Macroth all the way. And then Ukko pees on Logan's body.

laughing
I could see Ukko castrating Logan too, and frying his parts over a bofire with some mead! laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by MERCILOUS

Ukko the highest god of Finnish ancient religion? eek!

"Ukko" means "old guy" in Finnish.

roughrider
No - a slimy little dwarf drunkard who would eventually write Slaine's lifestory.
I just realized, on a search that brought me to a page on God pantheons, that Finland has it's own set of mythic beings. Didn't know that - thought you shared in the Norse Legends like your neighbours.
Also realized your avatar is by Kevin Maguire, from the current Defenders miniseries. His work is very cool, with the distinct facial expressions - I met him once at a comic store, talked about his background as an actor helping him with faces. Reuniting with his 80's and 90's Justice Leugue partners K. Giffen and J.M. DeMatties will be a hoot. Their old work was amazingly entertaining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.