Gambit versus Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* three X-members always stands out: Cyke, Logan and Gambit...

* there's a Cyke-Logan thread...
* there's a Cyke-Gambit thread...

* now, guys. let's see who fares well in a battle between...

* WOLVERINE AND GAMBIT...

* would we hear "snikt's" at the end?
* or would we hear explosions from playing cards?

superman302
im just wondering if wolverine could survive if gambit did touch one of his claws and charged it up

wolverine8888
first off gambit would cut his hand off tryign second his power does not work on wolevrine skeleton. gambit tryed powering up cyber body which made out of same thing and did not work. they ahve foguhten 3 times wolverine beat gambits ass easly in two of them. gambit also lost in a 3rd fighter vs wolverine wolevrien could of killed him but he new rogue was evil taken oevr bye brood so he attacked the brood queen and gambit who was beaten charged his cards to max and hit wolverine from behind cuz he a pussy

peejayd
* let us get to the details, guys.

* how will they beat each other... who really wins in this fight?

* Gambit is also good in hand to hand combat... he's also agile...

* Logan is extremely good in close encounters...

* who wins?

wolverine8888
strength wolverine
speed wolverine
agility wolverine is actauly more agile
reflexes wolverine
fighting skill wolverine
intelegence wolverine
stat wise it is not even close one

peejayd
Originally posted by wolverine8888
strength wolverine
speed wolverine
agility wolverine is actauly more agile
reflexes wolverine
fighting skill wolverine
intelegence wolverine
stat wise it is not even close one

* dude, do you have a website regarding the stats you referring to? (except marvel.com) i'm curious to see Marvel heroes' stats...

DarkCrawler
By Marvel stats, Wolverine only wins in strenght, durability and fighting skills.

wolverine8888
ya but thats the only stats they list lol. in role playing game gambit loses in ever stat because they actauly list every stat. games do not count so out of the stats they actauly list wolverine wins 3 and they tie intel and speed.(also remeber that runnign speed nuthing eles. read x-men 2004 ahnd book it states both wolverien and gambits strength level durability and fighting skill. there no diffrence it same listing as marvel.com

Metalmanx
Gambit easily wins this fight. He has too much in his arsenal. And he's far too quick, agile, and strategic to even get touched by Wolverine.

And I think someone up there made an unintelligent post about how Gambit can't charge up adamantium. Which is just bull, since he's done it on multiple occasions.

Gambit wins this fight. 8/10

wolverine8888
no he hasent he has neevr done it name one occassion he actauly was able too? wolverine beaten gambit 2 and oen tiem gambit won he actauly lost and was going to die if he did not give up but wolverine went after queen brood. metal u always against wolverine even when vs people he far better then. wolverine more agile and quicker so I dont know how gambit beign quick and agile helps him. wolverine also better strategic wise also

Wickerman
A short while ago people actually mentioned a time Gambit managed to charge up Wolverine's skeleton and he went kablooey.....i have no idea where i saw this.....do a search for Gambit or whatever.....but i'm sure someone mentioned it. I for one never saw that.
However, i wouldn't be so quick to say Gambit loses. Where the hell did you get Logan's more intelligent anyway? laughing out loud
Either way.....look at it this way, wherever they fight, Gambit will NEVER lack arsenal...
So i don't know who would win, but i don't think it's as easy as "Wovlrine wnis coz gambti s a pussy" as most logan fans spell roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Well, I guess if no one is going try and counter me, I'll just continue.

You know, it's funny. I actually do like Wolverine. And I think that he can beat a lot of people. Just not the people that he has faced off in most of these threads.

Gambit is indeed more agile and quicker than Wolverine. It's a part of his mutant ability. Superhuman agility.

Gambit has too much firepower to win.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, I guess if no one is going try and counter me, I'll just continue.

You know, it's funny. I actually do like Wolverine. And I think that he can beat a lot of people. Just not the people that he has faced off in most of these threads.

Gambit is indeed more agile and quicker than Wolverine. It's a part of his mutant ability. Superhuman agility.

Gambit has too much firepower to win.

i KNOW he's more agile. There's even scans in the x-men forum right here on KMC. A comic from the 80's i think when Gambit + Rogue are playing a basketball game vs. Wolverine and Jubilee. Gambit's all over the place, and Wolverine gets pi$sed cause they're losing so badly laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Wickerman
i KNOW he's more agile. There's even scans in the x-men forum right here on KMC. A comic from the 80's i think when Gambit + Rogue are playing a basketball game vs. Wolverine and Jubilee. Gambit's all over the place, and Wolverine gets pi$sed cause they're losing so badly laughing out loud

~wickerman~

And this is why I like you, Wickerman. Happy Dance

black robb
Do thine eyes deceive me? PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTING FOR GAMBIT AGAINST..........WOLVERINE!!! and i thought this day would never come...cry

wolverine8888
u are saying that basket ball game proves he more agile lol. then u deffently did not read the end of it. on like gambit wolverine can surpress his agility when he wants to. at the end of the game afetr it over jublee says to wolverine ur team realy did not have a chance. wolverine walks away and well he walkign away he shots the ball with out looking and the net was tilted and says I need more motivation and scores. jublee stares at him with this wierd face. she realized that wolverine had let them win and he could of actauly schooled them both if he wanted too. so no actauly wolverine more agile

King KAM
u are saying that basket ball game proves he more agile lol. then u deffently did not read the end of it. on like gambit wolverine can surpress his agility when he wants to. at the end of the game afetr it over jublee says to wolverine ur team realy did not have a chance. wolverine walks away and well he walkign away he shots the ball with out looking and the net was tilted and says I need more motivation and scores. jublee stares at him with this wierd face. she realized that wolverine had let them win and he could of actauly schooled them both if he wanted too. so no actauly wolverine more agile
hahahahahahahaha

King KAM
Gambit easily wins this fight. He has too much in his arsenal. And he's far too quick, agile, and strategic to even get touched by Wolverine.

And I think someone up there made an unintelligent post about how Gambit can't charge up adamantium. Which is just bull, since he's done it on multiple occasions.

Gambit wins this fight. 8/10
he is more agile than sabretooth, and a wolf?, and spider-man?

wolverine8888
sorry for typos I realy should use spell check.

cheldon
explodidng cards would not hurt wolverine too much. his limit is much higher than that.

gambit is good hand to hand but he is no where near wolverine's level in skill. charging him up through his claws is ineffective as well.

here it is:

strength: wolverine
energy projection: gambit
speed: wolverine
fighting: wolverine
expierience: wolverine
precision: wolverine
senses: wolverine
and dodging: wolverine

wolverine8888
yup

cheldon
Originally posted by cheldon
explodidng cards would not hurt wolverine too much. his limit is much higher than that.

gambit is good hand to hand but he is no where near wolverine's level in skill. charging him up through his claws is ineffective as well.

here it is:

and dodging: wolverine

how do i know? i read the comics

wolverine8888
cheldon what are u talken about no one disagreed with u unless im blocked and I can't see what they typed lol

Droopy
Guys Gambit wins because everybody likes to hate wolverine

wolverine8888
haha in comics wolverine wins but in this forum gambit will probly win lol

jgiant
Poor gambit...

jplatinum
If this is regular wolverine with insane healing factor(strongest version)
versus new son gambit(strongest version).
I say the fight goes a good distance with gambit dominating the whole time (while not even breaking a sweat).

I say this because wolverine is one of my favorite characters of all comicdom and even I know that gambit can beat him, depending on the version.

If this is regular wolverine versus regular gambit, I say gambit looses after a long fight.

If new son gambit, then he dominates.
No matter which one wins, I'm happy cause they are both cool.

"DE cajun gonna hava lil' fun here wit you now mon-a-me."

"Ohhhh...he wanna dance...well go for it, Bub!"

wolverine8888
lol

cheldon
cheldon what are u talken about no one disagreed with u unless im blocked and I can't see what they typed lol

at the beginning of this thread, you were doing what i was doing, then someone asked you where you got the information. i just did that in case anyone is going to question my post

wolverine8888
dude u do realize every one of wolverine and gambits fights wolverines kicking gambits ass and he easly dodges gambits cards.

wolverine8888
oh ok lol

Droopy
dude u do realize every one of wolverine and gambits fights wolverines kickign gambits ass and he easly doges gambits cards.

yeah but gambits to fast how ABOUT WE DO THIS GAMBIT VS HULK AND WOLVIE VS HULK a guy can trow cards and his fighting skills arent near the levels of wolverine but he beats a guy who can go one on one with the Hulk

wolverine8888
? are u on my side or no? lol

Droopy
? are u on my side or no? lol

I'm on yours I was just joking. I mean wolvie is a guy who can go toe to toe with hulk but gambit wins

wolverine8888
ya I know hahaha funny to cuz in comics when the fight wolverine destroys him. gambit couldent even take a shitty clone of wolverine.

Droopy
ya I know hahaha funny to cuz in comics when the fight wolverine destroys him. gambit couldent even take a shitty clone of wolverine.

Yeah throw a thief against a guy that has shed more blood than most villians but he trhows cards

wolverine8888
ya hahaha. lol u see enemy of the sate he killed 100's of super powered villains in it

Droopy
ya hahaha. lol u see enemy of the sate he killed 100's of super powered villains in it

yeah good stuff big grin

TheKahn
Gambit could go sucidal and charge up the ground beneath both of them.blowup

I see it comming down to where they fight. In, say, an abondoned city with plenty of ammunition and with plenty of initial distance between them Gambit could win, I'd say 3/10. But in an open environment with only his cards, Wolverine takes it easily. Wolvie has the speed to dodge most of Gambit's cards and I think he could take the odd one here and there. In close Wolverine just needs one good hit to put Gambit down.

wolverine8888
actauly in a citty wolverine would win easier. he sneak up on gambit and kill him wolverine snuck up on daredevil no way gambit will be able to see wolverien befor he dies

TheKahn
I was assuming that they just started out a given distance and facing each other. I should have been clearer. Anyway, aside from a lucky shot (card to the throat or groin) the Cajin doesn't have a lot of hope.

Metalmanx
Can someone who's not wolverine8888/cheldon/droopy please confirm that Wolverine has, in fact, SNUCK UP on Daredevil?

superman302
lol foreal wolverine fanboys on here are ridiculous some of the stuff i hear on here i swear they just pull it out of their ass. Also why wouldnt gambit be able to charge wolverines skelaton i mean he has done it before.

wolverine8888
wolverine enemy of the state snuck up right next to dare devil dare devil did not even open his eyes up till wolverine fist was up against his throte. gambit cna not chage up wolverine skeleton he was no able to charge cyber up. also even gambit could he never be able to grab wolveriens claws.

Droopy
Can someone who's not wolverine8888/cheldon/droopy please confirm that Wolverine has, in fact, SNUCK UP on Daredevil?

I never said that

Droopy
Originally posted by Droopy
I never said that

Dont imply I am fanboy go check the wolverine vs abomination thread I didnt say wolvie could beat him maybe your one of those guys that likes to vote against wolverine because your a hater

Wickerman

Magic Johnson was able to score with his back turned to the basket EASILY. Just like Larry Byrd and many many others. That has nothing to do with agility. Jesus........even I managed to do that several times, regardless of being on my old highschool basketball team. However......that had NOTHING to do with my agility. During the game, Wolverine was the one getting pissed. You've managed to prove......NOTHING.

Originally posted by TheKahn

I see it comming down to where they fight. In, say, an abondoned city with plenty of ammunition and with plenty of initial distance between them Gambit could win, I'd say 3/10. But in an open environment with only his cards, Wolverine takes it easily. Wolvie has the speed to dodge most of Gambit's cards and I think he could take the odd one here and there. In close Wolverine just needs one good hit to put Gambit down.

You're missing the point. Gambit can charge up anything inorganic. He is NEVER without a weapon.

~wickerman~

black robb
u are saying that basket ball game proves he more agile lol. then u deffently did not read the end of it. on like gambit wolverine can surpress his agility when he wants to. at the end of the game afetr it over jublee says to wolverine ur team realy did not have a chance. wolverine walks away and well he walkign away he shots the ball with out looking and the net was tilted and says I need more motivation and scores. jublee stares at him with this wierd face. she realized that wolverine had let them win and he could of actauly schooled them both if he wanted too. so no actauly wolverine more agile Ah Wolverine8888 my favorite fanboy.He is more agile.I mean just compare their comics.Who displays more agility.Once again you're using the typical argument for Wolverine that he can do things that he never does cuz apparently he's saving it to fight Spiderman,Gambit,Hulk,Gambit,Galactus,Silver Surfer, and Jesus

Piedmon
Originally posted by Wickerman
A short while ago people actually mentioned a time Gambit managed to charge up Wolverine's skeleton and he went kablooey.....i have no idea where i saw this.....do a search for Gambit or whatever.....but i'm sure someone mentioned it. I for one never saw that.
However, i wouldn't be so quick to say Gambit loses. Where the hell did you get Logan's more intelligent anyway? laughing out loud
Either way.....look at it this way, wherever they fight, Gambit will NEVER lack arsenal...
So i don't know who would win, but i don't think it's as easy as "Wovlrine wnis coz gambti s a pussy" as most logan fans spell roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

The same way all Drizzt fans type in pink text, and dance in shady glades with unicorns and sexless fairies, huh? >[

EDIT: Anyway, Gambit's not necessarily flat out faster (I think in a 100 meter sprint Wolverine would outpace the Cajun.) He is quicker with his eyes and hands, though, and could sidestep and dodge almost all of Wolverine's attacks.

Another thing, Gambit's bo staff is adamantium. It could match Wolverine's claws. And no, he can't charge adamantium, but he can use it as a conductor (he'll hit something with his staff, send a charge through it and explode whatever he's hit.)

Still, I don't think Gambit would last long in a straight up hand to hand fight. He's not nearly as skilled in combat as Wolverine. (If you think of it in RPG terms, Gambit has to split stat points amongst his fighting skills, plus all the thief-related stuff he can do. Wolverine has good stealth capabilities and a lot of none-violent skills too, but he's lived about three times as long, so he's got a lot more points to spend.)

It comes down to where the fight is taking place, what Gambit can put between himself and Logan. If Remy is in a situation where he can use his resourcefulness, a place where he can keep the fight his way and just take Wolverine out from a distance, he's likely to win. If this fight is just in an open arena, with nothing standing between Wolverine and Gambit, then the Cajun goes down hard and fast.

black robb
wolverine enemy of the state snuck up right next to dare devil dare devil did not even open his eyes up till wolverine fist was up against his throte. gambit cna not chage up wolverine skeleton he was no able to charge cyber up. also even gambit could he never be able to grab wolveriens claws. what is up with Gambit grabbing claws. Just in case people dont know...HE CAN ATTACK FROM A DISTANCE!!! ITS NOT WHATS GOING TO DECIDE THE WHOLE FIGHT!!!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Piedmon
The same way all Drizzt fans type in pink text, and dance in shady glades with unicorns and sexless fairies, huh? >

Exactly. But at least they know what punctuation and spelling mean. big grin

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Gambit's definately more agile than Wolverine. It's one of his superhuman abilities.

Piedmon
I edited my post, look up.

black robb
Originally posted by cheldon

here it is:

and dodging: wolverine Once again,how often does Wolverine dodge? Maybe once in a while on a special occasion.Gambit blocked laser blasts from mid distance with his staff.Not to mention all the dodging feats in his series and Xmen. Once again the argument of Wolvie doing things he never does. To dodge he would have to actually be somewhat pensive about attacking Gambit. Wolvie is definitely not pensive,he'd try to rush Gambit. Now unless you havent read any comics with Gambit,you'd realize that Gambit also has inhuman speed,so he's probably just as fast as Wolvie.Not to mention he has incredible accuracy. So with his usual rush ahead strategy,it would be so easy for Gambit to put a card right into his melon. Would this kill him? Of course not,he's been hit by worse. But would he shrug it off? No,he'd at least be severely dazed and would fly back leaving him wide open for repeat attacks.Eventually he's either dead or at least way to massacred to even say bub.

Cosmic Cube
I edited my post, look up.

K.

I agree with you.

black robb
actauly in a citty wolverine would win easier. he sneak up on gambit and kill him wolverine snuck up on daredevil no way gambit will be able to see wolverien befor he dies We are not talking about Wolvie hunting down Gambit,we're talking about a fair fight with them at a reasonable distance(say a wrestling ring) and face to face

Piedmon
Let's assume Gambit tries to rush Wolverine and kinetically charge his body. Although he seems to have lost his mind even attempting this, let's say Remy's smart enough to try and do it through his staff. He gets within range (outside of Wolverine's reach) and swings his staff down at the Canadian.

What he should have known is that Wolverine has been training in kaijutsu, Japanese fencing, specializing in a brace of short blades. (Like the pair coming out of his knuckles.) He's been training in this art since the 1930s. He should have known Wolverine is so well trained that this is like instinct to him, that he can preform advanced blade fighting techniques on REFLEX, that he is without question one of the best martial artists on planet earth.

In short, Wolverine parries the staff. OK, thinks Gambit, now I've got him where I want him. Gambit starts to charge up his staff, knowing the current will travel through his stick, through Wolverine's claws, into his skeleton, and messily blow up the Canuck from the inside out.

Now there's just one last thing Gambit should have known: Wolverine has TWO claws. Claws that unsheath at over 150 MPH. That his strike is faster than the human eye can follow. That's what Gambit's thinking to himself as Wolverine's left claw enters his stomach, turns upward into his sternum, sliding through his rib cage like butter and tearing through all the organs inside. Then Gambit dies, and Wolverine goes off and steals a wagon shipment of Absolut to celebrate or something.

black robb
Originally posted by TheKahn

I see it comming down to where they fight. In, say, an abondoned city with plenty of ammunition and with plenty of initial distance between them Gambit could win, I'd say 3/10. But in an open environment with only his cards, Wolverine takes it easily. Wolvie has the speed to dodge most of Gambit's cards and I think he could take the odd one here and there. In close Wolverine just needs one good hit to put Gambit down. Does anyone realize that Gambit is an excellent marksman and that he can throw MULTIPLE CARDS AT ONCE? I mean sure Wolvie could dodge maybe one card thrown at him,but if he threw 4,with his amazing accuracy,he'd have to hit him with something.

black robb
Let's assume Gambit tries to rush Wolverine and kinetically charge his body. Although he seems to have lost his mind even attempting this, let's say Remy's smart enough to try and do it through his staff. He gets within range (outside of Wolverine's reach) and swings his staff down at the Canadian.

What he should have known is that Wolverine has been training in kaijutsu, Japanese fencing, specializing in a brace of short blades. (Like the pair coming out of his knuckles.) He's been training in this art since the 1930s. He should have known Wolverine is so well trained that this is like instinct to him, that he can preform advanced blade fighting techniques on REFLEX, that he is without question one of the best martial artists on planet earth.

In short, Wolverine parries the staff. OK, thinks Gambit, now I've got him where I want him. Gambit starts to charge up his staff, knowing the current will travel through his stick, through Wolverine's claws, into his skeleton, and messily blow up the Canuck from the inside out.

Now there's just one last thing Gambit should have known: Wolverine has TWO claws. Claws that unsheath at over 150 MPH. That his strike is faster than the human eye can follow. That's what Gambit's thinking to himself as Wolverine's left claw enters his stomach, turns upward into his sternum, sliding through his rib cage like butter and tearing through all the organs inside. Then Gambit dies, and Wolverine goes off and steals a wagon shipment of Absolut to celebrate or something. Why would Gambit rush Wolverine? I mean he knows how Wolvie loves to just jump in,wouldnt he await his move first? And obviously he'd stay at a distance since his main form of attack is throwing objects. You are seriously not respecting his intelligence.

Piedmon
Refer to my post. Gambit has a chance if he tries to keep at a distance. If he tries to fight Wolverine in melee, he's going to die fast. A single exploding card would knock Wolverine back, but hardly phase him. A hail could put him down longer..... but Wolverine doesn't necissarily have to completely avoid the blow in order to avoid taking the brunt of it. He knows he can cope almost instantly with minor injuries, so long as he avoids the worst of it.....

Piedmon
Originally posted by black robb
Why would Gambit rush Wolverine? I mean he knows how Wolvie loves to just jump in,wouldnt he await his move first? And obviously he'd stay at a distance since his main form of attack is throwing objects. You are seriously not respecting his intelligence.

No, I'm not respecting the people who said Gambit could just grab Wolverine and blow him up....

black robb
No, I'm not respecting the people who said Gambit could just grab Wolverine and blow him up.... I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!! For the last time if it came down to a close range fight,well then Wolverine wins,BUT my whole argument was that Gambit with his distance,firepower,accuracy,and speed,could keep Wolverine at bay longe enough to blow him to pieces

black robb
Refer to my post. Gambit has a chance if he tries to keep at a distance. If he tries to fight Wolverine in melee, he's going to die fast. A single exploding card would knock Wolverine back, but hardly phase him. A hail could put him down longer..... but Wolverine doesn't necissarily have to completely avoid the blow in order to avoid taking the brunt of it. He knows he can cope almost instantly with minor injuries, so long as he avoids the worst of it..... WHY WOULD HE TRY TO FIGHT HIM IN MELEE WHEN HE CAN THROW EXPLOSIVES AT HIM!!!!!! And how can you say a card with the force of to blow threw a robot made of space age metals would only cause a '"minor injury"? And once again,wouldnt it be hard to avoid taking the brunt of an attack when you're running dead in to somebody?

StyleTime
For those of you wondering if Gambit can charge wolverine's skeleton....

I am betting on Gambit.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by StyleTime
For those of you wondering if Gambit can charge wolverine's skeleton....

I am betting on Gambit.

Wow. That makes things pretty clear. Nice post.

Me too.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wow. That makes things pretty clear. Nice post.

Me too.

Thank you. I don't understand why people never want to accept that wolverine is beatable....I mean he is tough but he can be beat.....by Gambit.

Piedmon

peejayd
* as the comic said, Gambit can charge anything not organic, turn potential energy to kinetic then make it explode... adamantium, as durable as it may be, can be charged up, no questions asked...

* but in a circumstance in a close conflict, like the one posted above, i'll go for a draw... it's a stalemate.

Metalmanx
3. Gambit's powers work on ORGANIC materials. Wood, soil, flesh, those things. His telekenetic charges can travel through metal (usually via his staff) but he CANNOT make metal/inorganic objects explode.

...Did you really just say this?

Com'on, bro. I know you know far better than this.

You said it the complete opposite way. Gambit's powers work on INORGANIC materials. NOT ORGANIC.

Wood, soil, or flesh would be completely unphased when Gambit tries to charge them.

METALS, on the other hand, are easily charged by him.

Why the hell do you think he carries cards? He could just grab dirt if he wants. But it's organic, so it won't work.

He CAN make metal/inorganic objects explode.

In fact, yea. Those are the only things he can affect.

gambitman111
trust me gambit has beating wolverine majority times and hes beatin almost every fight hes fougth and when he loses he he always rematches

gambitman111
and peidmon he would knock wolvie around toss him then blow him up from a distance

wolverine8888
actauly gambit only win was from hitting wolverine in the back well wolverine was attacking rogue. ohj and by the way wolverine could of killed gambit but was tryind to get gambit to give up so he wouldent have to kill him. also by the way that was ultimate unverse it totaly diffrent. also i might add that pic dident make sense because it razor sharp he would of cut him self and wolverine easly could of chopped off his hand that big made no sense. that more prove how much ulitmate wolverine sucks next to NU. by the way gambit got beat by a clone wolverine who healing factor and fighting skill sucked next to the orignal.
by the way gambit is not mroe agile. oh and if u think that basket ball game proved he was ur wrong because at the end of the game wolverine makes a amzaing shot with out looking on a slanted board and Jubilee realize that wolverine had not been using his normal agility he was holding back.
and attack speed wolverine is far faster his hand would be blurs to gambit.
also gambit can not throu his cards faster then a gun can shoot and wolverine has shown on many occassions he can easly dodge bullets.

wolverine8888
gambit man u know nuthign if u think that gambit with out his powers coudl do any thing to wolverine ur a fool. wolverine top fighter in the x-men gambits like 8th. wolverine is a level 7 fighter. gambit is a 3

xmarksthespot
If I recall Gambit cannot charge living organic things. I don't think the limitation bars wooden objects. There's absolutely no reason I can think of why he wouldn't be able to charge the skeleton. And as shown the Ultimate version has.

King KAM
Recently....I have seen wolverine get up talking shit after taking a monsterous bnlow from a man who man handeled the hulk like a litle girl....i dont think charging his skeleton will kill him.

hoorayforpeepee
did anybody see gambit's solos series, where he nailed a one millimeter target from 50 feet away before this lady could even push a hand-held detonator?

that's one millimeter from fifty feet in less than half a second.

wolverine8888
wolverine will still dodge it

leonheartmm
gambit finds it HARD to charge LIVING organic matter, non living he has never had a problem with, we are talking about a man who could easily charge and blow up a building in less then 15 seconds, he can hypnotize people which even have resistance to telepathy, lets not forget that he can use his own powers to boost his speed, strength, agility, reflexes, senses and surability to SUPERHUMAN levels, personally i dont think wolverine stands a chance, gambit is too powerful of an energy manipulater. plus i would put his hand to hand skills slightly lower than wolverine or cyclops and on par with psylocke, he is EXTREMELY skilled, and even more so with his heightened senses and physique.

Wynndar
Gambit is displayed as being more resourceful and versatile than Wolverine. However, Gambit is not one of the top tier fighters like Wolvie...just look at his fights with Bullseye and the other assasins.

However, I think Gambit is just too crafty and athletic for Wolvie to beat. Gambit can't beat Wolverine straight up...but I can see Gambit avoiding getting killed by Wolvie and hitting him with long range attacks.

wolverine8888
gambit can't win. unless some one interfears like most of there fights. if not for interfearence then gambit would be dead a long time a go. also lion heart ur last post has shown u know nuthign about wolverine. u just tried to say scot skill wise is on par with wolverine that is a joke skill wise wolverine would destroy scot. also u saying gambit is on the same level skill wise as phylock is a joke as well. phylocke skill wise would beat the living shit out of scot, so u prove u know nuthing about the characters we are discussing.

Metalmanx
Don't worry. No one will have to "interfere".

Gambit wins this fight pretty easily. He knows exactly how to take out Wolverine and apparently many other X-men as well. In fact, I'd probably put his fighting skills above Cyclops's, but JUST below Psylocke.

And then, adding an adamantium staff to the mix, and, of course, his multitude of cards with which to attack, there's no way Gambit can lose this fight.

Gambit can easily take care of Wolverine.

wolverine8888
ur a wolverine hater I ecpt no less from u metal. but yet no prove as always. contest of champions who was the one that was about to die if rouge had not interfered? oh thats right gambit was and he was fihgitng to kill and his cards did little goog to save him in the fight. this is the reason i dont take metal serous any more

leonheartmm
gambit can't win. unless some one interfears like most of there fights. if not for interfearence then gambit would be dead a long time a go. also lion heart ur last post has shown u know nuthign about wolverine. u just tried to say scot skill wise is on par with wolverine that is a joke skill wise wolverine would destroy scot. also u saying gambit is on the same level skill wise as phylock is a joke as well. phylocke skill wise would beat the living shit out of scot, so u prove u know nuthing about the characters we are discussing.

actually i never said scott was as good as wolverine i just said GAMBIT was lower than scott or wolvie , in my opinion, current scott can take on psylocke, hes just a lil lower than wolverine in fightin skills.

StyleTime
ur a wolverine hater I ecpt no less from u metal. but yet no prove as always. contest of champions who was the one that was about to die if rouge had not interfered? oh thats right gambit was and he was fihgitng to kill and his cards did little goog to save him in the fight. this is the reason i dont take metal serous any more

Come on wolverine8888. We both know Gambit was not fighting to kill. I'm not saying change your opinion on this fight, but seriously, Gambit wasn't fighting to kill.

Hit_and_Miss
The gumbo force is too much.... Prof X already said that gambit will oneday create a gumbo sooo hot it will burn throu pheonix... I think gambit takes it here...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StyleTime
Come on wolverine8888. We both know Gambit was not fighting to kill. I'm not saying change your opinion on this fight, but seriously, Gambit wasn't fighting to kill.

I'm glad someone else knows the truth. The truth seems difficult for wolverine888888888888 to understand.

So I'm a Wolverine hater, eh, wolverine88888888? Does that make you a lonely, unpopular, obsessed fantasizer of Wolverine?

Cuz I think it does.

You don't even think Wolverine would die from a full-powered Nova blast from the Human Torch. And you think I'm the one who doesn't know comics.

You know, it's funny. It's not really that I don't like you. I like having someone to debate with. But, you could at least help me out a little bit and take Wolverine's dick out of your mouth for a second to have an unbiased opinion.

Anyway. Sorry to go off-topic.

Gambit wins.

Hit_and_Miss
you could at least help me out a little bit and take Wolverine's dick out of your mouth for a second to have an unbiased opinion.

Flacid dick... wolverine can't heal from his erection problems.... I think its something to do with the fact the fanboys have been bashing it too much...

xmarksthespot
Wolvie likes 'em young. He's almost as bad as Batsy.

What exactly is "gumbo"?

Hit_and_Miss
Gumbo is the another of the tools god sent to the world to keep the homeless people of the swamp fed... Gambit once acadentaily put energy into the gumbo and unlocked the Gumbo force... (#135 The rise of the Gumbo) Since then he has had the power of the gumbo, but he rarely uses it for fear of distroying the omni-verse..

hoorayforpeepee
it's funny, because i've seen cyclops use actual martial arts and distinct fighting styles way, way more times than i've ever seen wolverine.

all wolverine does is hack n slash, show me a comic where he does any sort of martial art. i'm sure there is a few, but really...wolverine's fighting style is overrated. it's effective, but there's no technique.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
it's funny, because i've seen cyclops use actual martial arts and distinct fighting styles way, way more times than i've ever seen wolverine.

all wolverine does is hack n slash, show me a comic where he does any sort of martial art. i'm sure there is a few, but really...wolverine's fighting style is overrated. it's effective, but there's no technique.

Exactly. Well said.

wolverine8888
actauly gambit was fighting to kill. as was ever other super hero but a chosen few who could resist which was not gambit. gambit was going all out he just dident have the stuff to win. any ways when has scot ever shown he was a good fight? wolverine shows it on a regular baises if u read his comics. ill name a few just so u under stand. wolverien vs marrow could of killed her serveral times over but instead just scratched her litely. wolverine vs x-23. wolverine vs rough-house on many occassins. wolverine vs shatter star. wolverine vs grogon. there are to many to list. when he does not kill fights the hand ninja killing hundreds of them all the tiem with out tkaing a single hit. even when he takes on people with out killing them with his claws show how well trained he is that he never even slipps. wolverine captian america any of those series. when they showed flash back with cpatain america and wolverine vs the hand. I can go on and on.

Hit_and_Miss
how many times would of wolverine died in those fights if not for his healing powers... Cyke fights people and doesn't get hurt...

Wolverine fights and spends half the time healing from blows that would kill anyone else....

Wolverine doesn't show skill... just rage...

K3VIL
Gambit is peak human, and can enhance for a few his physical abilities with his kinetic energy, becoming slightly superhuman.
Considering he's facing Logan, and he knows how he fights, he'll just go for the kill.
Pieces of ground blowing up around Logan, then Gambit stucking the staff in his mouth, blowing it up.
Logan is on the ground, near unconscious.
Gambit pick up a piece of the staff, stick it in Logan's heart, blow it up.
End of Wolverine, THANK YOU GOD!
I'm waiting for jerkoff8888 saying:
Logan tkoo a friken nke!

wolverine8888
actauly with his fight vs gambit never once did enough damage for evena normal human to be serously it in the least. also in every one of those fights he never got hurt till the fight was over and he won. his dought and marrow well he was help them up did stabb him in the heart lol. but it was after he beat the shit out of them with out taking a hit they just cheaply stab him when he was gving them a hand up. besides that he never took a single hit in any of those fights a posted and those arnt nearly any of the countless times he shown his skills at being in the best of the best.

wolverine8888
k3vil what u posted might of been one of the stupest things I ever heard. it would never happen there is not way in hell he ever get his staff in wolverines mouth. also what u said about gambit blowing up the ground ya he tried that in contest of champions 2 and it dident work at all. gambit lsot and was gunna give up or wolverine was gunna kill him but rogue showed up and wolverine attack rogue cuz she has the brood queen in her and gambit throw his cards at wolevrines back to kill like the little ***** he is. still wolverien was out for like 2 minuts or some thing and he was not exstepcting to get hit.

Hit_and_Miss
see 1 card put wolverine down for 2 mins... lol from your own mouth...

Now think... how badly could Gambit violate wolverine with 2mins...

K3VIL
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
see 1 card put wolverine down for 2 mins... lol from your own mouth...

Now think... how badly could Gambit violate wolverine with 2mins...
1 card =
Wolverine down for couple minutes.
1 brick or more=
Wolverine down for at least a dozen minutes.
During that, Gambit smokes a cigarette, then stuck his staff in his heart, blow up his internal organs.

wolverine8888
he hit wolverine with 4 cards fully charge to kill in the abck of a surpized wolverine. befor that his cards were easliy being dodged one even landed under wolverine he just jumped out of the way. too him seconds to beat gambit. 1 card wont even hurt wolverine. hell if wolverine saw those 4 cards charged to kill coming at him head on even if he dident dodge it he be hurt but still away and fine to keeeping fight. but the fact is gambit not gunna hit him ever with the cards and the msot he might get is a deflected hit which wont even slow wolverine.

Pointinel
^YESSIR

wolverine8888
again k3vil u seem to not read my thread he tryed to beat wolverine with his cards and failed.

Hit_and_Miss
Sorry I can't hear you.. all I hear is CIS/PIS coming out of you...

Stop changing your story just cause your point got crushed...

StyleTime
he hit wolverine with 4 cards fully charge to kill in the abck of a surpized wolverine. befor that his cards were easliy being dodged one even landed under wolverine he just jumped out of the way. too him seconds to beat gambit. 1 card wont even hurt wolverine. hell if wolverine saw those 4 cards charged to kill coming at him head on even if he dident dodge it he be hurt but still away and fine to keeeping fight. but the fact is gambit not gunna hit him ever with the cards and the msot he might get is a deflected hit which wont even slow wolverine.
Those cards were NOT fully charged. Gambit has blown up things more durable than Wolverine with ONE card. Gambit rarely fully charges anything.

wolverine8888
Im not go read contest of champions 2 u dip shit. oh they were fully charged by the way. gambit was trying to kill him every hero but a few were trying to kill eachother they had these insect things that made u have blood lust hell even mister fantastic tryed to kill the hulk.

Hit_and_Miss
ah so gambit was the baddy in the script so wolverine had to win being the goodie.. More PIS...

wolverine8888
lol dude u are pethetic every thing u dont agree with u say is BS well ur ****ign BS u need to get prove or shut the **** up Hit_and_miss. by the way wolverine was not the goody they were all equaly bad guys ecpt for iron man

Hit_and_Miss
If gambit charged anyting bigger then a card wolverine would have a hard time dodging....

Gambit is far more agile and quicker.. he will dodge all wolvies blows...

Not everything I disagree with is BS... Just you talk sooo much BS is offensive to people who actually think..

No win for wolverine here... Go read another wolverine comic and cry yourself to sleep knowing that you will never get to be f*cked wolvie...

wolverine8888
? gambit more agile when has that ever been proven. most fo the time gambit not even conisder peak human agility well wolverine ha superhuman agility. and no gambit can not dodge his blows he neever been able to in there fights. wolverien can't hit gambit even thou he htis spiderman and keeps up with spiderman. ur a joke Miss u know nuthing at all. wolverine is mroe agile then gambit and is quicker. what the hell is gambit gunna throw at wolverine the bigger the objest the slower he can throw it the far easier it is to dodge. if wolverien goes beserker also gambit gunna look like he in very slow motion(seen in weapon x noval) well in beserker every thing seem far slower to wolverine cuz he moving far faster.

wolverine8888
Hit_and_miss u still have not proven one thing u have said u need to leave OR PROVE SOME THING

StyleTime
? gambit more agile when has that ever been proven. most fo the time gambit not even conisder peak human agility well wolverine ha superhuman agility. and no gambit can not dodge his blows he neever been able to in there fights. wolverien can't hit gambit even thou he htis spiderman and keeps up with spiderman. ur a joke Miss u know nuthing at all. wolverine is mroe agile then gambit and is quicker. what the hell is gambit gunna throw at wolverine the bigger the objest the slower he can throw it the far easier it is to dodge. if wolverien goes beserker also gambit gunna look like he in very slow motion(seen in weapon x noval) well in beserker every thing seem far slower to wolverine cuz he moving far faster.
Bigger objects also have bigger explosions.

Hit_and_Miss
.. god your stupid.... have you ever tried throwing cards???? do you know how much strength and skill that takes? throwing knives or small stones would be faster.... wolverine can beat spider.. don't drag that crap in here...

Your just afraid of the truth... listen child... wolverine is a popular char.. but we ignore PIS here.. so we ignore most of wolverines comics as the feats done in them are just way out of his power limits.. its just stupid... or do you think that spiderman can beat firelord??

wolverine8888
one comic whoop fine take one of wolverines feats away. not like he doesent have enough of them. u Hit_and_miss are a retard. u are saying to ignor the comic wrighters and that u are right well I think im gunna take the COMIC WRIGHTERS word over ur since u are no body and THEY CREATED THE MARVEL UNIVERSE and ALL it CHARACTERS

wolverine8888
so ur tryign to tell me gambit throws cards even thou he better with rocks and knifes do u realize how stupid that sounds. also were the hell is gambit gunna find them he might find some rocks it won't help at all

Hit_and_Miss
omg kid.... I think you need to go to a special school... do you have any idea of what your talking about??? the writers often correct themselves or get themselves into plot holes... then they start having to make stuff up so the story line doesn't read like a child wrote it...

they also have to increase the feats over time otherwise, simpletons like yourself would get board of the pictures....

What I said is try throwing a card... You will notice it takes a great deal of skill for it to fly straight... It would be easier to throw a stone or a knive... if gambit threw those they would no doubt be faster as they would have weight... its simple physics... But I realise a simple is a bit too hard for you...

wolverine8888
no just makes no sense why gambit would throw cards if he better with knifes. the simple fact is he better with cards. all u do is talk about BS wrighting good god just make a state ment were u don't wine about the wrighters. wrighters state over and over is fact. stop saying it isent ur not right the wrighters are right so deal with it. now state some comic evidence of how gambit stands a chance or should I because sad part is right now i could easly argue ur side better then u

Hit_and_Miss
what makes no sense is your grammer, spelling and points.... If you actually read what I'm saying without just shouting WOLVERINE WINS! all the time you might realise something... Go throw a card.. try to hit anything over 3 meters away.... then think.... (I know its hard... But nothing in life worth having is easy).. Explain this to me... Is spiderman better then firelord?

wolverine8888
no spidermans not so he won big whoop one bs comic liek I said illl give u one comic more then that it becomest truth. if it wrighten all the time it is prove not bs but prove. so stop wining about bs comic and come up with prove. oh by the way ya throwing cards are hard but my friend can do it wicked well can hit almost any thing.

steverules
What the flip are you on about ? Look I am a wolvie fan but still kid you have to admit wolvie can be beaten. I mean don't tell me you think that wolvie can beat someone like ........galactus or superman. And next time you post a thread do a spellcheck, that way people won't take the mick out of your spelling. How old are you anyway?

wolverine8888
im 18 and yes wolverine can be beaten but not by gambit

Hit_and_Miss
but spiderman beat firelord... He must be better then him!

wolverine8888
like I said I one bad wrighten comic but still easly could of been one and 100 chance he had of beating him he did. but when a character does it many many times it becomes fact.

Hit_and_Miss
I just can't take anything you say seriously as the grammar and spelling is just soo bad.. can I ask, are you illiterate? I refuse to believe that a 18yr old would type so bad..

wolverine8888
I honestly just don't care to right well im actauly a english major going for comic wrighting actauly

Hit_and_Miss
An English major wouldn't type as poor as you... you can't even spell writing correctly...

If your serious are doing an english major I have to question your countries education system...

Though you would fit in writing for wolvie comics... there soo poor and badly though out I'm sure you could do a good job...

X-Logan
Wolverine wins...

Much better fighter,stronger and agile than gambit,enhanced reflexes,healing factor yada yada yada.

And of course,he can always dodge the cards.

Hit_and_Miss
Why is it only people whos screen name is another one for wolverine seem to vote for him...

steverules
18 years old. No I don't believe it, you gotta be 5, I mean if you really are 18 then a 15 year old just thought you were 5 and called you a kid. If your 18 then how come your writing is so rubbish, are you like stoned when you comeon here or something?

wolverine8888
no I just do not give a shit about how my righting comes out and I don't use spell check. there another reason but I don't feel like discussing it like on another thread think it was the off topic thread but any ways ask pied he can tell ya.

X-Logan

wolverine8888
nice x-logan

X-Logan
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Why is it only people whos screen name is another one for wolverine seem to vote for him...
You can cry now...laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/UncannyX-Men28015.jpg

"Gambit more agile and better fighter than wolvie"...pftt...

Hit_and_Miss
yes... and why didn't gambit charge wolvies suit??? yes you guess it.. Gambit let the story line continue...

I think you will find the people with wolvie in there SN tend to have allready decided whos won before even seeing wolverines opposition..

X-Logan

wolverine8888
? hit_and_miss wtf u talken about gambit does not charge his suit in the fight he simply loses.

wolverine8888
x-logan thans for the reminder of that fight I totaly forgot about that fight. x-logan remebr the fight were wolverines shitty clone with a crapp healing factor even crappier fighter takes out gambit and storm has to same him from beign killed.

steverules
What's the number issue, I want to have the comic where wolvie kicks gambits butt. And wolvie's claws can pop faster than Gambit charging, I think he can pop his claws at the same speed as spidey's movement, and I don't think Gambit can charge that fast. Don't forget if wolvie had that third claw popped then it would be au revoir Gambit.

Hit_and_Miss
lol you guys are too funny! why can't gambit charge wolvies suit? please explain how wolvies suit isn't non-organic..

X-Logan
Originally posted by steverules
What's the number issue, I want to have the comic where wolvie kicks gambits butt. And wolvie's claws can pop faster than Gambit charging, I think he can pop his claws at the same speed as spidey's movement, and I don't think Gambit can charge that fast.
In fact he pops his claws faster than spidey moviment,gambit has no chance...

The issue is Uncanny X-Men 280. smile

wolverine8888
im pritty sure they have explained that gambits powers doesent work on there suits but im not sure. it does not matter any ways wolverines claws move hell faster then gambit can charge wolverines suit face it he just posted wolverien gettign his ass kicked. also read contest of champions two if u wanna see another tiem gambit gets his ass kicked.

X-Logan

steverules
Thanx. Actually I'm afraid it's the same speed. In a comic where wolvie had two claws popped on spidey's neck spidey had his hands around wolvie's head, if wolvie had popped his third claw then spidey would be able to break wolvie's neck, so both would die at basically the same time. Do you know if that uncanny issue was ever reprinted in essential x-men?

X-Logan
x-logan thans for the reminder of that fight I totaly forgot about that fight. x-logan remebr the fight were wolverines shitty clone with a crapp healing factor even crappier fighter takes out gambit and storm has to same him from beign killed.
It was not a clone.this was Wolverine,the real one. smile

wolverine8888
actauly steve they never said they would do it at the same time. also they said spiderman could kill wolverine they never said wolverine wouldent be able to kill him befor he could. also by the way that was befor wolverine new his neck couldent be broken. even if it was bone and spdierman broke it it would heal instantly. also spiderman can not move as fast as wolverine claws tell me how fast spiderman moves? by the way wolverines hands move faster then night crawler can move or normal people cna even see.

X-Logan

wolverine8888
x-logan I not talken about the fight u posted im talken about the time gambit foguht wolverines clone. there was a clone of jublee wolverine and profesor x

Hit_and_Miss
so wolverines hands move at lightspeed now? lol.... you take fanboyism to a whole new level!

Crack
he hit wolverine with 4 cards fully charge to kill in the abck of a surpized wolverine. befor that his cards were easliy being dodged one even landed under wolverine he just jumped out of the way. too him seconds to beat gambit. 1 card wont even hurt wolverine. hell if wolverine saw those 4 cards charged to kill coming at him head on even if he dident dodge it he be hurt but still away and fine to keeeping fight. but the fact is gambit not gunna hit him ever with the cards and the msot he might get is a deflected hit which wont even slow wolverine. How would he deflect it? Wouldn't it blow up in his face? When has he dodge MULTIPLE objects at once that would lead you to believe he'd dodge multiple cards at the same time from an expert marksman at a considerable distance? And once again,one card wouldn't hurt Wolverine? And you say i dont know anything about comics...

Crack
Originally posted by X-Logan
You can cry now...laughing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/UncannyX-Men28015.jpg

"Gambit more agile and better fighter than wolvie"...pftt... Whoever said he was a better fighter was GREATLY mistaken. However,we are talking about starting from a DISTANCE so melee is only a last resort for Gambit anyway.

Crack
im pritty sure they have explained that gambits powers doesent work on there suits but im not sure. it does not matter any ways wolverines claws move hell faster then gambit can charge wolverines suit face it he just posted wolverien gettign his ass kicked. also read contest of champions two if u wanna see another tiem gambit gets his ass kicked. When did they explain that? (seriously)

wolverine8888
crack it wouldent and wolverien dodge bullets from closer by a man who arm is a friggen gon(Daredevil vs wolverine). no I said his arm move afster then people can see. his arm also move faster then night crawler can when he not teleporting as seen in the new giant sized x-men number 4 I think it is.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>