Rogue Spectre runs the gauntlet!!!(Spite Thread? Maybe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Spectre has gone rogue! Acting on his own power, acting without the Presence. He's been going around judging lower level heroes and villains killing them. Now, higher powered heroes and villains are lining up for their chance to kick Spectre's a$$. Can Spectre make it through all fifteen powerhouses? After each fight, he heals back to a 100 percent.

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Quasar
Green Lantern Hal Jordan
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Surtur
Odin
Zeus
Atum The God Eater
Tyrant(current)
Full power Shuma Gorath
Korvac
Tyrant(At birth)
Living Tribunal
TOAA( not to be confused with TOAA celestial, this TOAA is marvel's god. Equal to Presence)

Debate.

kgkg
Not powered by Presence

Read the scan

Sentry
Hmmmm.. I guess he won't make it past the first one.

eleveninches
Without the prescences power. You mean like he was in Day of judgement??

Spectre has gone rougue like that about 5 or more times, and on each occasion, michael whooped his asss back into line

Adam Warlock
Rogue Spectre

VS.

1. Baron Mordo

2. Mordred The Mystic

3. The Witches(Jennier Kale, Topaz, Satanna Hellstrom with the Tome of Zhered Na)

4. Normal powered Strange

5. Zeus and Odin

6. Elder Gods Chthon and Set

7. Rune King Thor and Demogorge the God Eater

8. Shuma Gorath within his realm

9. Dr. Strange with full power

10. The Vishanti within their realms

11. Full Power Galactus

12. Adam Warlock with the Infinity Gauntlet

superman302
he might be able to stand up against glactus but theres noway he is getting past the infinity gauntlet

Adam Warlock
Hey Digi could you merge these threads?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t340647.html

The one above he battles more or less all magical beings.

The link I put here he battles a majority of Cosmic powerhouses.

Adam Warlock
up

ZephroCarnelian
I think he'd struggle at Big G.

And I don't think he'd beat IG without the Presence backing him.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I think he'd struggle at Big G.

And I don't think he'd beat IG without the Presence backing him.

So he'd conquer the Vishanti within their realms? Just one of them stalemated Galactus.

ZephroCarnelian
Because they're magical I think, whereas Big G's powers are science based. smile

Seeing as Spectre isn't science based either, I reckon he could also take down Big G.

Adam Warlock
Courtesy of lp:

Originally posted by long pig
Here ya go.
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/9950/galvag16vz.th.jpghttp://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1187/galvag22bb.th.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5794/galvag35el.th.jpghttp://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1976/galvag44wf.th.jpghttp://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2484/galvag51jn.th.jpg

The new edit feature is ****ing sweet.

The other two just stood by and watched. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Galactus. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Spectre.

So A Rogue Spectre can also take the abstract beings Eternity and Death? If he can take a full powered G, he should be able to take Eternity and Death. Can he also deal with the consequences of killing big G? Can he deal with Abraxas as well?

Juntai
What rogue Spectre are you talking about... are you talking about a host going against the will of THE LOGOZ - The Spectre Force, a piece of God isnt giving you the power to accomplish, or The Force itself deciding to kill like in Day of Vengeance?

Juntai
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Courtesy of lp:

The other two just stood by and watched. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Galactus. Imagine if all 3 of them jumped Spectre.

So A Rogue Spectre can also take the abstract beings Eternity and Death? If he can take a full powered G, he should be able to take Eternity and Death. Can he also deal with the consequences of killing big G? Can he deal with Abraxas as well? Absracts is what Spectre does on a single shot comic, such as Monsueir Stigmonus and also the spirit of America. When first attacked though, the soul attached to the Spectre force doesnt understand it, then the force takes over and the the whole "Vengeance of the one above all" speech and destroys or traps them.

Maestro
You can't really say where he will come, his power fluctuates too much.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Hey Digi could you merge these threads?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t340647.html

The one above he battles more or less all magical beings.

The link I put here he battles a majority of Cosmic powerhouses.

K, done.

Wynndar
What issue is that with Galactus and the Vishanti?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Wynndar
What issue is that with Galactus and the Vishanti?

Dr.Strange Sorcerer Supreme #42 & 43 I think... Gotta double check with lp.

Superherovandal
did any of you even read Day of Vengeance? He without any authorization defeated all of the DCU's magic population and killed Shazam, and turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse. He could defeat the IG with some effort but he would.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
did any of you even read Day of Vengeance? He without any authorization defeated all of the DCU's magic population and killed Shazam, and turned Phantom Stranger into a mouse. He could defeat the IG with some effort but he would.

Um no. Other than what he did to Shazam and Phantom Stranger, what else did he do?

Cyttorak...Shazam.

Phantom Stranger...Odin.

Spectre is gonna struggle with full powered Galactus. He might even lose.

Against the IG? No chance.

Eternity, Death, Chaos, Order, Celestials, etc. are each leagues above either Shazam or Phantom Stranger.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Beyonder
Um no. Other than what he did to Shazam and Phantom Stranger, what else did he do?

He took out Fate by banishing him to his own helmet. He also took out Jakeem Thunder and Thunderbolt as well as Madam Xanadu.

Eternity, Death, Chaos, Order, Celestials, etc. are each leagues above either Shazam or Phantom Stranger.

Now im not quite sure how the Lords of Chaos and Order work in Marvel, but in DC, Fate or Nabu is the most prominent Lord of Order, and Mordru is the main or most prominent Lord of Chaos. And Shazam or Phantom Stranger are above them in terms of power.

gautam
Is phantom stranger still a mouse?

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
He took out Fate by banishing him to his own helmet. He also took out Jakeem Thunder and Thunderbolt as well as Madam Xanadu.

Now im not quite sure how the Lords of Chaos and Order work in Marvel, but in DC, Fate or Nabu is the most prominent Lord of Order, and Mordru is the main or most prominent Lord of Chaos. And Shazam or Phantom Stranger are above them in terms of power. He also killed off nearly 1000 other characters, as the toll when you first find him was already over 700 according to the enchantress.... he also easily smashed the JSA, he's doing stuff all across the world.

Juntai

Cyttorak...Shazam.

Phantom Stranger...Odin.

Eternity, Death, Chaos, Order, Celestials, etc. are each leagues above either Shazam or Phantom Stranger. Spectre's whole comic is about fighting abstracts and aspects that far outweigh gods.

Juntai
Originally posted by gautam
Is phantom stranger still a mouse?
No, he changed back and let the defeated Shadowpact watch Spectre destroy the rock of eternity and Shazam.

Juntai

Cyttorak...Shazam.

Phantom Stranger...Odin.

Eternity, Death, Chaos, Order, Celestials, etc. are each leagues above either Shazam or Phantom Stranger. Spectre would definately not lose to Galactus, he waved a hand and erased Darkseid from reality; he could easily do the same to Galactus if he willed it so.

Whirlysplatt
Phantom Stranger would beat Odin

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
No, he changed back and let the defeated Shadowpact watch Spectre destroy the rock of eternity and Shazam.

Hell yea. Im still wondering why Spectre hasnt paid a visit to Zatanna. Actually, im kinda glad cause shes one of my top 3 characters in DC.

What im waiting on is the formation of the Sentinels of Magic. What the hell are they waiting on?

I think all the top magicians are going to team up on Spectre in Crisis. My theory is Zatanna, Mordru(with convincing Spectre needs to be stopped) Nabu, Phantom Stranger, Sentinel, Tempest, Faust, Shadowpact. Just a theory.

Juntai
Hell yea. Im still wondering why Spectre hasnt paid a visit to Zatanna. Actually, im kinda glad cause shes one of my top 3 characters in DC.

What im waiting on is the formation of the Sentinels of Magic. What the hell are they waiting on?

I think all the top magicians are going to team up on Spectre in Crisis. My theory is Zatanna, Mordru(with convincing Spectre needs to be stopped) Nabu, Phantom Stranger, Sentinel, Tempest, Faust, Shadowpact. Just a theory.

No. They need to form the Sentinals of Magic to cancel all their spells on The Spear of Destiny and retrieve it from the middle of the sun, which is where they sent it after binding it all kinds of power in the resolution of day of judgement... Althought, there is one small problem .. . only Captain Marvel was pure hearted enough to wield it and not be utterly consumed. And his power source. . .kinda. . died. ..

jrodslam
I think they may try to come up with another way to defeat him. Plus isnt Captain Marvels power source the Gods and not Shazam? Shazam gets his powers from the Gods as well.

Juntai
I think they may try to come up with another way to defeat him. Plus isnt Captain Marvels power source the Gods and not Shazam? Shazam gets his powers from the Gods as well. Nah, Shazam doesn't get his powers from them... if you didn't notice, SHAZAM sits next to Zues and Highfather and Ganthet on the quintessence, he's an equal. The Gods were part of the spell SHAZAM casted that created his champion, who had the powers of those who participated...

Juntai
I think they may try to come up with another way to defeat him. Plus isnt Captain Marvels power source the Gods and not Shazam? Shazam gets his powers from the Gods as well. I'm not sure there is another way.. Spectre doesn't get defeated without it .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.