Darth Maul & Darth Vader vs All of the characters of Mortal Kombat 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Darth Maul and Darth Vader vs Johnny Cage,Sonya Blade,Sub Zero,Scorpion,Rayden,Liu Kang,Kano,Shang Tsung, and Goro. No Mental Power for the to Darths. Also no powers a match.

The True Fear
the force owns

Darkstorm Zero
Lightsabers will kill any of them I beleive, plus they block even the freeze bolts of Subzero.

golem370
Yeah but Rayden is very Powerful as is Tsung and Sub Zero is two.

Deus Ex
I personally think the MK crew would win if they fought smart.

The True Fear
i dont know if they could work together well enough

Deus Ex
I have visions of Subzero raining ice on an unsuspecting Vader and Scorpion teleporting and skewering Maul. The others only make it more complicated.

The Guyver
Yea and no one enjoys a bicycle kick to the face anyways. I'd go with the Darth's if they had the light saber's, but if they didn't. Liu Kang would take them to school

AdventChild
definetly the Darths!

golem370
bump

jollyjim311
Vader and Maul. With or without lightsabers.

SpadeKing
DIRECT QOUTE FROM LANA! eek!

Unfortunately, the rules are the rules and they're set. There were too many problems before.

And if you want to get nitpicky with your "no characters originated in games but in the creator's head" thing, then no character ever originated in a movie, a comic, a game, a TV show, etc.

But that's not how it works.

For a match to go here, all characters must originate in a game. Appearing in 400 games is not good enough, so DBZ characters, X-Men, Darth Vader, etc, don't go here. The character's first appearance MUST be a video game.

*awaits for Lana to come and close the thread*

jollyjim311
You are petty, huh, look, you do this in every thread. If the mods want to close it, let them, okay?

Lana
Against rules.

Closed.

And don't bump old threads unless you've got something to add to them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.