Mr. Sinister vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Both have a week of preparation. I gotta go with my idol, Doom.

Spawnrules
doom doom for sinister, sinister is weak compared to doom or most heros

armandovalles
Stalemate. Sinister has the strongest healing factor out of everyone in all of comics in my opinion, therefore there's nothing Doom could do to permanently finish him off but Sinister is too much of a b*tch to kill Doom so it's a stalemate.

DrDoom101
his healing factor is pass the hulk? holy chirst..

Hulk Power
Stupid sinister can be blasted into little tiny pieces and he'll still come back together.

K Von Doom
1 week prep? Doom only needs 10 seconds prep to grab his anti-matter gun.

Hulk Power
If Hulk can beat long hair then Hulk smash Sinister...

DrDoom101
bump

Warmonger
When you give them both a week of prep I don't really see who can win. In that time Sinister cna clone an army of full power cables or any other super pwoered mutatns that he can think of not to mention he cna whip up any sort of vicious biological diseses and other assorted nasties. The deadly thing abotu Sinster is that he has a lot less to lose than Doom so he can release his biological weapons on the Latravians jus tpt get at Doom's pride.

Doom has the technological advantage and the resources but I don't see how it can prevent Sinster from wreaking Havoc if he wanted too. Not to mention that even if he kille dSinsiter anoter clone of his would awaken with a full set of memories.

Lucid Lui
I say stalemate. I'd be going for Sinister though.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going to go for Doom. Sinister is kind of in the same boat as Apocalypse with being a loser.
Originally posted by DrDoom101
his healing factor is pass the hulk? holy chirst..
No, he doesn't have a healing factor. He has control of his molecules so he can rebuild himself.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm going to go for Doom. Sinister is kind of in the same boat as Apocalypse with being a loser.

No, he doesn't have a healing factor. He has control of his molecules so he can rebuild himself.

Which is a roundabout way of saying that he can heal himself instantly from any attack.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Which is a roundabout way of saying that he can heal himself instantly from any attack.
It's different but the same!

BENITO
Sinister Imagine who he would Clone and Practically Every Hero (from Marvel) has beaten Doom

Swanky-Tuna
If we're dipping into resources like that, Doom could either A) Send in a Doombot. Seeing the army of heroes, he launches a nuke at the location. Or B) ARMY OF DOOMBOTS!

Nataku8188
Sinister's got TP and TK, stronger than Psylocke, BTW.

In a week? I have no idea, they'd both bring some crazy shit to the fight. Sinister might clone Doom's mum and **** with his head, Doom might just send a doombot filled with some sort of anti-matter explosive.

A week is too long and too general, who knows.

1v1 no prep, Sinister. He'll just overpower and outlast Doom.

Spelljammer
Doom does not waste his time with pastey faced goth muties who can only kill second rate X-Men such as Morph.. Doom does not soil his hands with the blood of lower life-forms, and sends Doombots with anti-matter generators to dispose of this annoyance. His cells can rebuild, but this is assuming there's a cell left. And even if there is. Doom comes prepared, and puts that cell in suspended animation. To further study the regenerating capabilities. And have another tool to use against that accursed Reed Richards!

cherry cola
Doom does not waste his time with pastey faced goth muties who can only kill second rate X-Men such as Morph.. Doom does not soil his hands with the blood of lower life-forms, and sends Doombots with anti-matter generators to dispose of this annoyance. His cells can rebuild, but this is assuming there's a cell left. And even if there is. Doom comes prepared, and puts that cell in suspended animation. To further study the regenerating capabilities. And have another tool to use against that accursed Reed Richards!

Mr. Sinster would just have one of his cloned bodies regenerate and get back that piece of cell. I see their as a stalemate.

DrDoom101
i say doom, not because but i'm being biased. i think he would find a way to defeat Mr. Sinister.

Nataku8188
Please sir, go into detail. I can see Doom coming up with ways to kill Sinister, and ways of Sinister bringing himself back. The guy is like herpes, you think it's gone, then BAM! another outbreak.

Swanky-Tuna
I guess it depends on the length of the battle. If we just let Sinister regenerate from a cell over and over again it's the same as Doomsday getting to revive over and over or Hulk regenerating from a cell.

GODSCRIBE
http://www.fatbeats.com/catalog/catalog_product_images/mag_ELE52big.jpg

the mask

manjaro
I'll go with Doom on this one. not bcuz of no bullshit prep time or anything like that but, Doom's armor has a force field generator that he keeps engaged for the duration of any battle. this force field hermetically seals him in the armor(in other words its air tight). so nothing can get in or out, thats why his armor has life support systems. so the biological agents thing wont work

plus the armor in nuclear powered, and computer assissted so it cant run out of energy, that means he can continue to fire both concussive and disintgrating bolts from his guantlets indefinatley, and even if he grows tired the armor can run on auto pilot...sure sinster can fire blasts from his hands too but, thats a result of his limited telek. even though he hasnt shown any limits on how long he can fire blasts i doubt he could out last a nuclear reactor. even if he wants to bring in outside help like his clones or whatever, the Doombots all have the exact capabilites as the main armor, Doom just puts dampeners in them that triggers whenever they are in his presence....just in case thier A.I gets to ambitious so Doom has this, not really by far but he has it nonetheless

nathan summers
Hard call. Both are up there..

Mainstream
Originally posted by nathan summers
Hard call. Both are up there..

both are Super genius and have super human resistance, and vast resources

DrDoom101
yah

illadelph12
With a week of prep and their resources, I'd take Sinister. He already has the genetic material to make X-Man. In a week he could have a full arsenal of bio-weapon Nate Grey clone biosoldiers with off the charts psionic abilities that could mind rape Doom and shut off his tech with their TK.

I say Sinister or draw.

Doom gets by on reputation far too much around here.

Like Batman.

manjaro
thats why i said forget prep time i was thinking more along the lines of if they just went toe to toe with whats at thier disposal. cuz prep time is over rated anyway. cuz doom is highly vaunted yet 4 pppl in a flying car always show up at his doorstep to stop him, and often does. or when the avengers or spiderman is knocking his block off, then the plot device ensues

and sinsister always have some well thought out and layed out diabolical schemes, that were in the works for a very long time, only to have them dashed by a few x-men, everytime he f ****s with them. then the retreats, and then the plot device ensues.... "foolish x-men, you fell into my trap and did exactly what i thought you would....mmmwwuuahhaa!"

so i say disreagrd all that, reputation and all. if they were both taking a stroll thru the woods one day and bumped into each other, i say doom slighty has the advantage

Warmonger
Originally posted by manjaro
thats why i said forget prep time i was thinking more along the lines of if they just went toe to toe with whats at thier disposal. cuz prep time is over rated anyway. cuz doom is highly vaunted yet 4 pppl in a flying car always show up at his doorstep to stop him, and often does. or when the avengers or spiderman is knocking his block off, then the plot device ensues

and sinsister always have some well thought out and layed out diabolical schemes, that were in the works for a very long time, only to have them dashed by a few x-men, everytime he f ****s with them. then the retreats, and then the plot device ensues.... "foolish x-men, you fell into my trap and did exactly what i thought you would....mmmwwuuahhaa!"

so i say disreagrd all that, reputation and all. if they were both taking a stroll thru the woods one day and bumped into each other, i say doom slighty has the advantage

I belive I have to agree with you.

Wynndar
Doom gets by on rep? So what is Sinister getting by on? X-Men fanaticism thats all...cuz his b!tch ass has no rep. Fighting Doom isnt like fighting Cyclops. Anyone can come back from a concussive blast. What if Doom infects him with the Technarx or hits him with antimatter...sends him out of the timestream or existense itself. "Sinister's gonna clone some mutants if he gets prep" Well Doom would have cloned some mutants but he thought it would be more productive to use sorcery to pull the Beyonder from his dimension and use his power to wipe Sinister from reality.

illadelph12
Yeah.

Or Sinister could splice his dna with Jean Grey's X-gene and gain access to the Phoenix Force.

It works both ways.

With prep, my money is on Sinister.

I've never seen him lose to a squirrel.

No prep, I'll give Doom the nod due to his armor's inherrent abilities, but Sinister is no slouch and is also a high end telekinetic (not to Nate/Cable's degree, but high end). He might be able to shut down Doom's systems. The armor might be an advanced technology, but it's still a machine and has circuitry.

W/Prep: Sinister 7/10, possible 8/10.
N/Prep: Doom 6/10.

And yes, Doom gets by on reputation, just like Batman.

People dismiss the abilities on the table altogether when Doom is the oposition.

And their reasoning:

"It's Doom."

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by illadelph12
Yeah.

Or Sinister could splice his dna with Jean Grey's X-gene and gain access to the Phoenix Force.

It works both ways.
I'm sure if it worked that way, or if anyone outside of x-men books gave a crap about the x-men, Doom would of already done that, conquered the phoenix force, then booted everyone else out of it.

Beyonder
Time for some scans people.

http://static.flickr.com/23/32871564_ee8213eac5_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/23/32871763_da264503ff_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/23/32871872_579105c687_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/22/32872010_e75cb5090b_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/23/32872138_556d28855b_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/21/32872309_e93efd703e_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/22/32872536_90106e69f8_b.jpg

Beyonder
http://static.flickr.com/23/32872604_107be6129a_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/22/32872738_52f0e17236_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/22/32872916_1ab6433dab_b.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/22/32873076_944c36388e_b.jpg

Beyonder
http://photos12.flickr.com/18457186_55498e3422_o.jpg

Swanky-Tuna
I wish I could blame all my misfortunes on not being invited to a panty raid.

Wynndar
Originally posted by illadelph12
Yeah.

It works both ways.

With prep, my money is on Sinister.

I've never seen him lose to a squirrel.

No prep, I'll give Doom the nod due to his armor's inherrent abilities, but Sinister is no slouch and is also a high end telekinetic (not to Nate/Cable's degree, but high end). He might be able to shut down Doom's systems. The armor might be an advanced technology, but it's still a machine and has circuitry.

W/Prep: Sinister 7/10, possible 8/10.
N/Prep: Doom 6/10.

And yes, Doom gets by on reputation, just like Batman.

People dismiss the abilities on the table altogether when Doom is the oposition.

And their reasoning:

"It's Doom."

If splicing jean's DNA was all it took to gain access to the Phonix Force dont u think every villain and mediocre geneticist on Earth....the Skrull Epire, Kree Empire, Shi'ar Empire, etc would have spliced it and accessed the PF? Thats just helps the argument that Jean Grey fanboys take Jean Grey's powers out of context.

Anyway Sinister's never done it....Doom has rendered the Beyonder from his dimension using sorcery.

Doom annihilates his French ass.

Lucid Lui
wait, did Doom just call someone "Camel's Breath"...?

lmao

Wonder Man
I say Dr. Doom even though Mr. Sinister is my favorite bad guy.
I see Doom would animate Mr. Sinister's body and defeat him from the inside out. Really don't know how Richards can handle the guy.

golem370
These two evil genius were working together to take down the X-Men & Fantastic Four and so when they attack the two teams they fail badly and or course they blame one another for the defeat so Dr Doom says if your tired of living come to central park and to prepare yourself for your going to die hahahahahaha. Who wins rolling on floor laughing

willRules
so they both get prep?

golem370
yes

Darth Kal-El
USe the vb search button. It's your friend. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=373027&highlight=dr+doom+mr+sinister

DigiMark007
Merged. Thanks.

rougeredmage
well we are going to have the initial flirtations of cource we are. sinister will probibly make a pre-emtive strike useing a cloned team of marauders. latter followed with a counterstrike by doom... this shadowboxing would last the entire prep week and get no where.. they then decided to face each other. and try and manipulate the other into the cunning but ultimate futile trap which they set up for the other.

they then have a scrap and find out that neither of them could do any real damage to the other.. and they then decide to call it a draw, they will end by going to a nice restuant together and discussing evil schemes.

Lord-of-Dreams
I believe Doom will do it. with a day into his week, he grabs his anti-matter ray and desemate Sin.
That's the fast way to win lol. Now, with that much time, Doom could right up a bio on Sin, and therefore he'd know that he can't eally kill him. But he could lock him in another realm, still alive. Or just teleport a volcanoe on him, therefore, his molecules would just be trapped forever... or... so... we... think!! mwahaha!!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Both have a week of preparation. I gotta go with my idol, Doom.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Tulika
Sinister. Doom's abilities are second to Sinister's only by an inch, but that's the famous only inch that counts. Sinister wins 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.