Women of Marvel vs DC Chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel=DC
Can the women of Marvel stand up against DC women?

Marvel Team
Sersi
Elektra
She Hulk
Binary
Black Cat
Storm
Black Queen
Rogue (classic)
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch (classic)

VS

DC Team
Circe
Batgirl
Starfire
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Raven
Supergirl (pre crisis)
Black Canary
Zatanna

Metalmanx
The way you wrote that, are they supposed to be matched up according? Cuz if so, you may want to change the She-Hulk vs Starfire thing. You could possibly put Polaris against Star-Fire. I believe that She Hulk should definitely go against Wonder Woman. Now THAT would be a battle.

Marvel=DC
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The way you wrote that, are they supposed to be matched up according? Cuz if so, you may want to change the She-Hulk vs Starfire thing. You could possibly put Polaris against Star-Fire. I believe that She Hulk should definitely go against Wonder Woman. Now THAT would be a battle.

Yes and not really She Hulk is noooooooo match for Diana so I gave her Starfire so maybe she could win.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Yes and not really She Hulk is noooooooo match for Diana so I gave her Starfire so maybe she could win.

She Hulk is no match for Dianna? She Hulk is one of the strongest heroes on Earth right now. I know that Dianna is incredible, but She-Hulk sure seems to be as well.

It'd basically be Hulk vs. Superman I think.

Just She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman.

stormfront13
yeah, have you kept up with she-hulk? she's a very high class 100

Marvel=DC
Fine She Hulk can have Wonder Woman and Binary can have Starfire.

Metalmanx
This is a pretty sweet match up it looks like.

I'm still not too sure honestly.

Some of the characters are wild cards on both sides.

Hm...I'll keep thinking on this one.

EsteemedLeader
What about Maxima?

Or Hawkgirl?

Or Big Barda?

Or Power Girl?

Or Huntress?

armandovalles
Binary would beat the shit out of Starfire, WW, and SH all at the same time with ease. She had so much power it was scary.

stormfront13
yeah, binary could take half the team by herself

ImmortalOne
Bro............ Zattana !!!

stormfront13
Bro...........Binary can react faster than zatanna, and can take her out before she has a chance to think a spell!!!!

Dizzle
Pre Crisis Supergirl reacts faster than both and rips everyone's heads off. Heehee, pre crisis amuses me so.

Marvel=DC
I originally posted it WW vs Binary because of her bracelets but everyone unanimously decided WW should fight She hulk also Big Barda, Powergirl and Maxima aren't here cause it would tip the DC scales. I thought of Huntress but couldn't decide who'd she'd fight.

stormfront13
how bout x-23, or spider-woman

Marvel=DC
Okay Huntress can fight Spider Woman and Maxima can fight Sif.

stormfront13
whose sif?

Marvel=DC
Sif from Thor's comics she's supposed to be behind him in fighting experience.

freezedoom
DC GALS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batmandaman
and scarlet witch? is that current witch? cuz if it is, then the teams are really badly matched. but if not, the DC all the way.

Marvel=DC
No it's classic

batmandaman
ok, then dc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.