KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Women of Marvel vs DC Chicks

Women of Marvel vs DC Chicks
Started by: Marvel=DC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Women of Marvel vs DC Chicks

Can the women of Marvel stand up against DC women?

Marvel Team
Sersi
Elektra
She Hulk
Binary
Black Cat
Storm
Black Queen
Rogue (classic)
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch (classic)

VS

DC Team
Circe
Batgirl
Starfire
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Raven
Supergirl (pre crisis)
Black Canary
Zatanna

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:56 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

The way you wrote that, are they supposed to be matched up according? Cuz if so, you may want to change the She-Hulk vs Starfire thing. You could possibly put Polaris against Star-Fire. I believe that She Hulk should definitely go against Wonder Woman. Now THAT would be a battle.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:15 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The way you wrote that, are they supposed to be matched up according? Cuz if so, you may want to change the She-Hulk vs Starfire thing. You could possibly put Polaris against Star-Fire. I believe that She Hulk should definitely go against Wonder Woman. Now THAT would be a battle.

Yes and not really She Hulk is noooooooo match for Diana so I gave her Starfire so maybe she could win.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:17 AM
Marvel=DC is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel=DC a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel=DC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marvel=DC
Yes and not really She Hulk is noooooooo match for Diana so I gave her Starfire so maybe she could win.

She Hulk is no match for Dianna? She Hulk is one of the strongest heroes on Earth right now. I know that Dianna is incredible, but She-Hulk sure seems to be as well.

It'd basically be Hulk vs. Superman I think.

Just She-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:47 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, have you kept up with she-hulk? she's a very high class 100

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 12:31 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Fine She Hulk can have Wonder Woman and Binary can have Starfire.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:12 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

This is a pretty sweet match up it looks like.

I'm still not too sure honestly.

Some of the characters are wild cards on both sides.

Hm...I'll keep thinking on this one.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:41 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about Maxima?

Or Hawkgirl?

Or Big Barda?

Or Power Girl?

Or Huntress?

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:46 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Binary would beat the shit out of Starfire, WW, and SH all at the same time with ease. She had so much power it was scary.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:48 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

yeah, binary could take half the team by herself

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:12 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Bro............ Zattana !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:21 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Bro...........Binary can react faster than zatanna, and can take her out before she has a chance to think a spell!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:27 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Pre Crisis Supergirl reacts faster than both and rips everyone's heads off. Heehee, pre crisis amuses me so.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:29 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

I originally posted it WW vs Binary because of her bracelets but everyone unanimously decided WW should fight She hulk also Big Barda, Powergirl and Maxima aren't here cause it would tip the DC scales. I thought of Huntress but couldn't decide who'd she'd fight.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:34 AM
stormfront13

how bout x-23, or spider-woman

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:38 AM
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Okay Huntress can fight Spider Woman and Maxima can fight Sif.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:41 AM
stormfront13

whose sif?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:42 AM
Marvel=DC
Sexy In Any Universe

Sif from Thor's comics she's supposed to be behind him in fighting experience.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:01 AM
freezedoom
Alburqueque

DC GALS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:23 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmandaman

and scarlet witch? is that current witch? cuz if it is, then the teams are really badly matched. but if not, the DC all the way.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 05:14 AM
batmandaman is currently offline Click here to Send batmandaman a Private Message Find more posts by batmandaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote