Composite Superman vs Hulk(most powerful form)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ex11B
The Hulk has 1 Weeks worth of Prep to Get as angry as possible
All his Past Rage will be focused on Composite Superman.
Composite Superman can only use his strength
Hulk can use whatever is in the enviorment
The Hulk gets the first punch in.
The fight takes place in a city

Who wins

LandShark
If Hulk had a week (seeing that he could stay focused on being mad that long) even Superman Prime would have trouble taking that first punch.
OUCH! Why even bother though with making him composite supes when all he can use is strength? I dont know much about composite but he was only as strong as pre crisi supes right?

Ex11B
Composite Superman was,i believe 4X as strong as PC Superman.
Plus he had all those powers from the other superheroes

LandShark
yeah but you said he couldnt use any other powers? But maybe the 4x strength will help I didnt know that, hmm thats pretty strong but a weeks worth of channeling all his past rage and letting him have first blow I think tips it, normally I would never say hulk wins against any supes version but a week is a long time and no other abilities and I dont think the environment would help him much supes would be begging for a building to get tossed at him versus one of those punches.

Ex11B
all the more to give hulk at least a small chance

LandShark
I was going to bed but just had to post it,.................. HULK SMASHES the composite right out of him! (with the first blow and the whole city crumbles from the shock, heck the planet might crack!)

Pointinel
composite superman flies him to the sun

game over

golem370
The Hulk wins because even at that level he could get angrier longer the fight goes on nothing would be let of anything.

jgiant
HULK SMASH!

guy smiley
Composite Superman doesn't even flinch. Then faster then Hulk can even see composite Superman hits him so hard that Hulks head vaporizes and all that remains of it is a light green mist. Happy Dance

superman302
composite superman was all the powers of legion combined pluse supermans powers and and he was suppose to be 4 times stronger and more durable then pre crisis superman, so yes hulk would lose this one badly.

golem370
What about the Hulk who beat Galaxy Master?

yahman
Originally posted by Ex11B
The Hulk has 1 Weeks worth of Prep to Get as angry as possible
All his Past Rage will be focused on Composite Superman.
Composite Superman can only use his strength
Hulk can use whatever is in the enviorment
The Hulk gets the first punch in.
The fight takes place in a city

Who wins

OK try and get Angry for a whole week and see what happens !!!!!!!!

I bet you find it very hard to make yourself proportionately angry over an entire week. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.