KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Composite Superman vs Hulk(most powerful form)

Composite Superman vs Hulk(most powerful form)
Started by: Ex11B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hancock1

Composite Superman vs Hulk(most powerful form)

The Hulk has 1 Weeks worth of Prep to Get as angry as possible
All his Past Rage will be focused on Composite Superman.
Composite Superman can only use his strength
Hulk can use whatever is in the enviorment
The Hulk gets the first punch in.
The fight takes place in a city

Who wins

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:25 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LandShark

If Hulk had a week (seeing that he could stay focused on being mad that long) even Superman Prime would have trouble taking that first punch.
OUCH! Why even bother though with making him composite supes when all he can use is strength? I dont know much about composite but he was only as strong as pre crisi supes right?

Candy-Gram just doesnt get me in the door these days!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:52 AM
LandShark is currently offline Click here to Send LandShark a Private Message Find more posts by LandShark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Composite Superman was,i believe 4X as strong as PC Superman.
Plus he had all those powers from the other superheroes

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:58 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LandShark

yeah but you said he couldnt use any other powers? But maybe the 4x strength will help I didnt know that, hmm thats pretty strong but a weeks worth of channeling all his past rage and letting him have first blow I think tips it, normally I would never say hulk wins against any supes version but a week is a long time and no other abilities and I dont think the environment would help him much supes would be begging for a building to get tossed at him versus one of those punches.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:19 AM
LandShark is currently offline Click here to Send LandShark a Private Message Find more posts by LandShark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

all the more to give hulk at least a small chance

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 09:54 AM
LandShark

I was going to bed but just had to post it,.................. HULK SMASHES the composite right out of him! (with the first blow and the whole city crumbles from the shock, heck the planet might crack!)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:07 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

composite superman flies him to the sun

game over

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 10:22 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

The Hulk wins because even at that level he could get angrier longer the fight goes on nothing would be let of anything.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:14 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

HULK SMASH!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2005 08:16 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy smiley

Composite Superman doesn't even flinch. Then faster then Hulk can even see composite Superman hits him so hard that Hulks head vaporizes and all that remains of it is a light green mist. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 01:06 AM
guy smiley is currently offline Click here to Send guy smiley a Private Message Find more posts by guy smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman302

composite superman was all the powers of legion combined pluse supermans powers and and he was suppose to be 4 times stronger and more durable then pre crisis superman, so yes hulk would lose this one badly.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 03:04 PM
superman302 is currently offline Click here to Send superman302 a Private Message Find more posts by superman302 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

What about the Hulk who beat Galaxy Master?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Composite Superman vs Hulk(most powerful form)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ex11B
The Hulk has 1 Weeks worth of Prep to Get as angry as possible
All his Past Rage will be focused on Composite Superman.
Composite Superman can only use his strength
Hulk can use whatever is in the enviorment
The Hulk gets the first punch in.
The fight takes place in a city

Who wins

OK try and get Angry for a whole week and see what happens !!!!!!!!

I bet you find it very hard to make yourself proportionately angry over an entire week. smile

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:43 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote