Captain Britain vs. Aquaman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
................................?

Who takes it?

DarkCrawler
Cap is really powerful now, Protector of Realm or something.

I think he will take this.

yahman
Isn't he just a weaker form of Wonder Man. They have the same powers, although Wonder mans are ionic based. smile

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by yahman
Isn't he just a weaker form of Wonder Man. They have the same powers, although Wonder mans are ionic based. smile

Nope. Totally different. Cap is a mutant that was granted mystical powers. Cap has held his own againt telepathic assaults. All the while basically all of his powers are magical based. Not to mention he has a powerful magical sword and was ruler of Avalon. smile

Sword of the Cosmos VS. Magic Water hand.... laughing

It'll be close, but Captain Britain takes it 7 maybe 8 times out of 10.

doctorstrongbad
Yes Captain Britain can win this. I would say 8/10. He is one of those characters that never gets enough respect.

Lucid Lui
He's back to normal power level now i believe, without all the Ruler of Otherworld extras.

Anyway, i think the main thing in this fight is Aquaman's water hand. The water hand negates magic, and CBs powers stem from magic. Would the hand be able to cancel them out? If not, CB takes it (i agree about him being extremely underrated). If so, Aquaman'll take it.

Superherovandal
and you do know that the water hand comes from the Lady of the Lake. whom seems to be at least a skyfather level.

Gandhi_of_KMC
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Nope. Totally different. Cap is a mutant that was granted mystical powers. Cap has held his own againt telepathic assaults. All the while basically all of his powers are magical based. Not to mention he has a powerful magical sword and was ruler of Avalon. smile

Sword of the Cosmos VS. Magic Water hand.... laughing

It'll be close, but Captain Britain takes it 7 maybe 8 times out of 10.

Since when was Cap a mutant?

Fanboy
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
Since when was Cap a mutant?

What the crap? He was always a mutant man.

Lucid Lui
Actually, he was always a human in the early days. I think it's been retconned in that he's actually a mutant though.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
Since when was Cap a mutant? I don't remember him being a mutant. Elizabeth was one, but not Brian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.