KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Britain vs. Aquaman...

Captain Britain vs. Aquaman...
Started by: Lucid Lui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Captain Britain vs. Aquaman...

................................?

Who takes it?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 12:37 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Cap is really powerful now, Protector of Realm or something.

I think he will take this.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:09 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't he just a weaker form of Wonder Man. They have the same powers, although Wonder mans are ionic based. smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:15 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yahman
Isn't he just a weaker form of Wonder Man. They have the same powers, although Wonder mans are ionic based. smile

Nope. Totally different. Cap is a mutant that was granted mystical powers. Cap has held his own againt telepathic assaults. All the while basically all of his powers are magical based. Not to mention he has a powerful magical sword and was ruler of Avalon. smile

Sword of the Cosmos VS. Magic Water hand.... laughing

It'll be close, but Captain Britain takes it 7 maybe 8 times out of 10.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 04:57 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yes Captain Britain can win this. I would say 8/10. He is one of those characters that never gets enough respect.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 06:00 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

He's back to normal power level now i believe, without all the Ruler of Otherworld extras.

Anyway, i think the main thing in this fight is Aquaman's water hand. The water hand negates magic, and CBs powers stem from magic. Would the hand be able to cancel them out? If not, CB takes it (i agree about him being extremely underrated). If so, Aquaman'll take it.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:19 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

and you do know that the water hand comes from the Lady of the Lake. whom seems to be at least a skyfather level.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:27 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Nope. Totally different. Cap is a mutant that was granted mystical powers. Cap has held his own againt telepathic assaults. All the while basically all of his powers are magical based. Not to mention he has a powerful magical sword and was ruler of Avalon. smile

Sword of the Cosmos VS. Magic Water hand.... laughing

It'll be close, but Captain Britain takes it 7 maybe 8 times out of 10.

Since when was Cap a mutant?

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 12:40 AM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC

What the crap? He was always a mutant man.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 12:41 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Actually, he was always a human in the early days. I think it's been retconned in that he's actually a mutant though.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 01:01 AM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Gandhi_of_KMC
I don't remember him being a mutant. Elizabeth was one, but not Brian.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:19 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote