Help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
Well, lately I've been having some problems. I've been going out with this girl, but she wont really talk to me because she's too shy.... but that's the least of my problems. She smokes, she does dope and she cant do anything with me. Every single time I try and go out with her somewhere she comes up with an excuse..... I dont know what to do. It's frustrating sometimes, I mean shes a really great girl, she just has problems.... what do you guys think?

Sir Mist
Pfft, plenty of others...

silver_tears
If she doesnt show you enough respect why chase after her?

ben_dover
Originally posted by el_barto
Well, lately I've been having some problems. I've been going out with this girl, but she wont really talk to me because she's too shy.... but that's the least of my problems. She smokes, she does dope and she cant do anything with me. Every single time I try and go out with her somewhere she comes up with an excuse..... I dont know what to do. It's frustrating sometimes, I mean shes a really great girl, she just has problems.... what do you guys think? Get down on your hands and knees

Look under your bed...

Find your Runnin Shoes...

Put them on...

Lace them up REALLY tight...

RUN!

RUN AWAY VERY FAST AND DON'T LOOK BACK!

It is obvious that she is not good enough for you. You deserve someone better that will actually beg to spend time with you. Plus she uses drugs....c'mon you yourself were probably high when you made the decision of asking her out.

Salem07
I would say, don't stay with her....if she's going to blow you off like that all the time..You can get a lot better than that

Raven Guardia
I mean shes a really great girl

Yeah......she does drugs dude. you think that classifies as great?

You deserve someone much better. Don't waste you time w/her. It will only hurt you more.

hotsauce6548
Dump the biatch for another fish in the sea. no expression

el_barto
I guess..... I dont know, I'll give her one last shot, and tell her its either the dope, or me.

silver_tears
Ultimatums never work.

Koala MeatPie
www.doubleyourdating.com

Raven Guardia
I guess..... I dont know, I'll give her one last shot, and tell her its either the dope, or me.

Just becareful she doesnt say you and say she will stop the dope then go behind your back. I am afriad it might set you up for a hard time. Just be awear that might happen. Its hard for users to quit right away.

Koala MeatPie
Dude, your not giving her enough of a challenge.

Go check out otehr girls for awhile (6 months / year) then come back if yous till want her.

Raven Guardia
or he could just say, "Look, I like you. But I don't like fact you do drugs and I don't like that you always seem to be to busy for me. As of now, its over between us. I don't want to deal with this. It wont do any good for relationship" if she really cares about you and the relationship she will try her hardest to change and try and make it work.

ben_dover
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
or he could just say, "Look, I like you. But I don't like fact you do drugs and I don't like that you always seem to be to busy for me. As of now, its over between us. I don't want to deal with this. It wont do any good for relationship" if she really cares about you and the relationship she will try her hardest to change and try and make it work. In addition, after dumping her, use this as a future relationship reference.
Ask men that know women!

mysterio69
she smokes dope? man, that's awesome. hold on and don't let go.

ben_dover
Originally posted by mysterio69
she smokes dope? man, that's awesome. hold on and don't let go. no expression

el_barto
After researching some things about pot, I've come to realise that I dont care about that, it has almost no longterm affects. I'm going to tell her to stop smoking and that she needs to stop blowing me off.

mysterio69
Originally posted by ben_dover
no expression
what's the problem?

ben_dover
After researching some things about pot, I've come to realise that I dont care about that, it has almost no longterm affects. I'm going to tell her to stop smoking and that she needs to stop blowing me off. I'd say a long talk, and one more chance will do the trick.

Fallen Jedi
doing pot is not something i would consider a great quality in a person, but we are all entitled to a chance to redeem ourselves. we all make mistakes and sometimes it takes someone to point them out to really make us think. just make sure you don't get sucked into doing the same thing.

but as far as the blowing off thing goes, if she continues this, then she's obviously not worth your time. there are plenty of other girls out there.

el_barto
Yeah.... well I wouldnt call doing pot the smartest thing, but it really doesnt do anything besides get you high (not saying that I'm going to do it).

mysterio69
by not saying it, you've said too much already. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.