Can Spike Spiegel beat anybody at all n marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
Name: Spike Spiegel
Alias:
Race: Human
Hair: Green
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1" 185 cm
Blood: Type O

I copyed this straight from Absolute Anime.com:

Three years ago, Spike decided to abandon his past and strike out on a life of his own, so he left the Red Dragons (a Chinese Mafia group) and teamed up with Jet Black to roam the solar system in search of bounty and adventure. A lean, laid-back individual, Spike is nonetheless competent in his abilities. His idol is 20th-century martial artist and philospher Bruce Lee, and he is constantly practicing his own Jeet Kune Do skills. He has yet to lose a fair or dirty fight
hand-to-hand. Combine this with excellent precision with a handgun/shotgun, and he is definitely not a man to mess with.

Though he doesn't really own it, Spike calls the Bebop home. Home life for Spike, though, is relatively tame. If he isn't practicing his martial arts, he's watching the TV. TV is the Space Cowboy's best friend because of Big Shot, a "Solar System's Most Wanted" for bounty hunters.

Spike also has a personal craft: his transit from home ship to planet. His "baby" is named Sword Fish II. Spike's personal ship was originally a Sword Fish asteroid racer (a notorius racing circuit in its day) but has since been customized to make it one of the fastest personal ships in existence. It is very maneuverable yet capable of incredible speeds, and it is able to fly both in air and in space.

Who can Spike Beat in Marvel?

hoorayforpeepee
Spike would probably take out any plain human. I'd give him odds against the punisher, at least.

Metalmanx
Punisher. And probably the Shocker. And I'm sure there are a few more.

Ultimate Rage
aunt may...

grey fox
Mabye electro .......

hoorayforpeepee
spike pwnz. and i don't use pwnz lightly. in fact, this might be the first time i've ever used pwnz unironically. which makes it ironic?

Thor Man
Here's who i think Spike would beat in Marvel, feel free to disagree/debate/w/e:

Punisher
Nick Fury
Gambit
Daredevil (Only chances are his hidden knife at close range/Hand to hand combat)
Venom (In his Swordfish)
Shocker
Elektra
Bishop
Captain America (Maybe)
Spiderman
Bullseye
Kingpin
Mysterio
Beast

leonheartmm
long as they are written NORMALLY, ie: really showing HUMAN traits as stated instead of fallaccious obvious superhumans, spike has a good chance of takin em out, hes never been beaten to my knowledge by any 1 other than edward's father and by vincent volaju and he beat vincent later when they refought.

hoorayforpeepee
spike is tricky because, so far as i know, the only people in the universe who can beat him at hand to hand combat are ed's dad and victor from the movie. and victor was a stalemate too.

by those standards he should beat any human character without powers, especially when considering his gunplay.

grey fox
Spidey would beat the tar out of spike i'm sorry to say.

Thor Man
Spike fought & killed two Superhumans in Cowboy Bebop but it wasn't easy. The Immortal sharpshooter kid Wen & The Perfect killing machine Mad
Pierrot who had ulimited flight/energy shield which deflects bullets/rockets/etc and Spike couldn't get anywhere near him in H2H. Mad Pierrot was faster than Batman in H2H. Spike still beat him by a surprise.

leonheartmm
yea, SPIDEY would do that, but im not sure if most humans could.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Thor Man
Here's who i think Spike would beat in Marvel, feel free to disagree/debate/w/e:

Punisher
Nick Fury
Gambit
Daredevil (Only chances are his hidden knife at close range/Hand to hand combat)
Venom (In his Swordfish)
Shocker
Elektra
Bishop
Captain America (Maybe)
Spiderman
Bullseye
Kingpin
Mysterio
Beast
Spike could beat all of these guys except for Gambit, Spiderman, and possibly Captain America. Even in the swordfish, Venom might still take him.

srankmissingnin
Spike vs Punisher would be a wicked fight, but Spike would only be able to win 3-4 out of 10. Astablished Marvel streets are for the most part out of Spike's league.

jgiant
PUnisher hands Spike his ass...

Piedmon
Depends. I'd say Punisher's a better marksman, but he doesn't have Spike's martial arts skill. If the fight gets close, Frank's going down.

Thor Man
In a gunfight, Frank would win. Punisher is the better marksman.

In Hand to hand/Martial arts, Spike would kick punisher's ass all over the place. Punisher might get a hit on him, maybe. I don't see Punisher winning this scenario.

Thor Man
I'd say Spike would win 6/10

jgiant
In a fight yeah pun would most likely lose, but in a war frank would win...

hoorayforpeepee
why people sleeping on spike? he has as much experience as frank, if not more.

Thor Man
What about Spike vs. Gambit? C'mon smile

Thor Man
Originally posted by jgiant
In a fight yeah pun would most likely lose, but in a war frank would win...

Yeah i agree, spike brings only a gun and some grenades to a war. Frank brings everything :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.