FUNimation Network

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XxILuvVegetaxX
I don't know if you all have heard about this but FUNimation announced in October that they will have a channel. They didnt say when it would debut, im assuming at the earliest next fall, or the year after. Im very excited!!! FINALLY a channel dedicated to anime!!! big grin Only question is, to whom will it be available? Ppl who have direct tv, dish network, comcast, or all? And will it be available in all parts of the country? or even world wide? I know that theres already an Anime channel out there, but its not available everywhere in da US. So what do you guys think?

CodeLyokoFan
really hey have you heard of dragonballAF

Darth Macabre
Hopefully they'll redub all the shows they have the rights for. Since it is there channel they can have a late night feel to it where curses, and blood from the original are shown.

Dragonball AF doesn't exist.

CodeLyokoFan
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Hopefully they'll redub all the shows they have the rights for. Since it is there channel they can have a late night feel to it where curses, and blood from the original are shown.

Dragonball AF doesn't exist. yes it does they are making it in japan or china i forgot.so ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxILuvVegetaxX
I read about AF a couple of years ago, its just a rumour/"urban legend"...ill look it up n see...just 2 make sure lol ^_^ btw AF would be an anime so there4 it would come from Japan ^_- rofl

Yup i hope that the case (Darth Macabre)! and them havin a channel will also have more licensing opportunities (so there would be more dubbed anime yay!)

Lana
There's been an anime channel around for years.....

And DBAF does not exist, and it's not being made.

XxILuvVegetaxX
yea ino Anime Network i thnk. But u can only get it in some parts of the country, like in da area i live in, its not available here........thats wut i wuz talkin about.....

yup AF is like a fanfiction thing or idk but its not real..if it were i would be advertising about everywhere rofl

DarkDethbringer
yep its completely fake it was said to be real but nope so FUNi is making a network eh?

XxILuvVegetaxX
yup! and dis also means more licensing opportunities (which means more english dubbed anime! yay!) n hopefully theyll do that too! (refering to wut Darth Macabre said)

CodeLyokoFan
WIERD CAUSE ON THE SITE IT SAID THAT FUNIMATION HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DRAGON BALL AF.

DarkDethbringer
it doesn't have naything to do with AF becaue AF doesnt won't and never has exist!

CodeLyokoFan
IT MEANS "AFTER FUSION" SEE

CodeLyokoFan
PAN TURNS SUPER SAYIN

AND IT SAYS "AF" IF YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE CLOSELY

CodeLyokoFan
SEE

TheQuincy
dude. Or dudette. Understand this.

AF does NOT exist. Those pictures are pictures that FANS took and RECOLORED.

CodeLyokoFan
----------------------------------------------------------------------

CodeLyokoFan
i hate to admit it but yeah they are not going to make anything further than gt

they said that fans are making af i think. i found it out when i put

dragon ball af
it takes you to a site

DarkDethbringer
can you say doctored? it might take you a while but you might get it, thsoie ar eboth obviously doctored pictures, don't fight for a fact un;ess you know completely that it is true

Darth Macabre
So does anyone have any more information on this?

DarkDethbringer
nop[e It would be an idea DB/Z/GT 24/7! and otehr FUNi anime!

Darth Macabre
DB, Z, GT 24 hours? lol Im a fan of DB you know that, but I would hate that. I doubt Funimation is going to have Shonen anime's 24-7 also.

XxILuvVegetaxX
OMG im a db fan too but i would hate that!!! rofl hopefully theyll air some shoujo anime. FUNimation only has like 2 shoujo that i kno of, they tend to speacialize more in shonen anime >_<

XxILuvVegetaxX
oh yea i 4got to comment about the whole AF thing. CodeLyokoFan an easy way to find out if it exist is see if theres a manga for it. No manga, no anime! And it cant be created by the fans bcuz db is copyrighted, if it were true they would b lookin at a big lawsuit rofl But yes AF is not real, it wuz just created by the fans and those pix are edited....so yea....

XxILuvVegetaxX
OKAY! I just saw the official site for it and apparently it has been launched already? idk but here are the shows theyre airing so far:

Cased Closed
Fruits Basket (yay!)
Kiddy Grade
Kodocha (yay!)
Lupin the 3rd
Tenchi Muyo! GXP (this show suuuucks!)
Yu Yu Hakusho

im suprised, no db-dbgt? rofl ^_^

Darth Macabre
I love Cased Closed.....Detective Conan rocks. lol
Lupin the 3rd's a classic.

Yu Yu Hakusho...you got to love it.

DarkDethbringer
indeed btu Some one should write a lette rtof outrage to FUNi!!!

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
indeed btu Some one should write a lette rtof outrage to FUNi!!!

outrage over wut? confused

yup its a pretty good line up, and im pretty sure theres more to come. rofl theyre puttin on the only two shoujo they gots roll eyes (sarcastic) im glad they gots Yu Yu Hakusho, havent seen it since CN took it of the air

CodeLyokoFan
hi

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by CodeLyokoFan
hi

Hi, but can you add something to your post? Perhaps something on topic?

XxILuvVegetaxX
Yeah it would be nice if you had something relevant to say yes rofl Oh yea nd i 4got HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! (LOL)

Darth Macabre
DB-DBGT will be on the network in no time im sure.

DarkDethbringer
W00T!! sweet! yea I meant about DB/Z/GT and again thast why its annoying

XxILuvVegetaxX
I thnk that they might not put on db/z/gt cuz theyve been too dependent on that show...they need to get more shows....

its annoying to constantly watch db/z/gt >_<

Darth Macabre
I agree, but trust me with this redub of DBZ, people will be asking for it. And them being big business will cash in, on it.

If they play one episode a day, of DBZ then I wont get tired of it. But anymore then one epsiode, ill boycot the channel.

XxILuvVegetaxX
rofl same. Its not lyke i dont like dbz (cuz obviously i do!) its just there r more anime out there.......

DarkDethbringer
well I think only one with a whole channel owend by teh owners of DB/Z/GT I think mor eliek anymore than 3 of each series a day is too much

XxILuvVegetaxX
hmmm do you thnk the reason why its not on the schedule (db-dbgt) have somethin to do w/ CN? idk i thnk not but who knows....cuz the series theyre airing are all on dvd and have not aired on tv...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.